- Text Size +
Rainbow Dash was already leaving from the party, carrying a small comic book, under her hoof, as she flew back home. It's only seconds after she begin flight to which you immediately suffering from vertigo from her incredible speed, not to mention, the view of Ponyville didn't help much, either.

Your stomach shrugs its proverbial shoulders, unsure what to do, making you gag, slightly--To which is then followed by a mouthful of vomit, making you throw up.

Rainbow Dash, however, returned to her domain, quickly closing the door as she stormed into her bedroom.

The pornographic material you're on is violently discarded to the side when Rainbow chucks you into one of her drawers next to her bed.

...

Many hours go by, as you arise from the now-flaky substance of Rainbow's seed, to which you try to wipe it off of you, until you hear noises coming from above, from the various unexplainable activities Rainbow was doing.


The world of Rainbow's bedside drawer was a mystery, as nothing was explainable, having odd textures and smells emitting everywhere around you.

A strong, plastic-like smell catches your attention, as you attempt to traverse within the darkness , trying to find something to help you escape.

The entire floor begins to slowly rise, subsequently more and more, until you feel the odd, slippery texture of what you believe to be a plastic wrapper of some kind.

Looking around, you can barely make out letters, spewed across the land, "T_OJ_N"

Rubbing you head in confusion, you have moments to spare, as you hear loud thumping from behind you.

A knocking at the door awoke Rainbow Dash, and from what you could hear, it seemed like she was expecting him.

As the two wandered into her living room, the rest of the conversation is nothing but a mumble to you.
At first, you think it's simply a friend of hers, until you hear the pitter-patter of hooves in the background, followed by the sky opening up, with the heavens above, blinding you, unsure to what's happening, and unaware of the condom you've been standing on.

You try to compose yourself, in confusion to what's going on. not far from you is one of Rainbow's hooves, gripping onto the plastic contents you're on. For a moment you admire how huge it is. The hoof is big enough to get a glimpse of where Rainbow had been to, in the past few hours, with a small mixture of carpet fibres and dirt, until suddenly, a rough shake comes from above, as Rainbow rips off the rest of the plastic corner off. You see that she is working the contents out with her other hoof. The huge latex ring starts to slide out of the package, glistening with wet lubricant. Just as you think you might be simply discarded with the empty plastic packaging, the force of Rainbow Dash's hooves resulted in the contents to tilt, slightly, just a little too much, making you lose your grip and start slipping. The ride resembles almost as a sadistic water-slide, as you slide off the walls, already coating you in wet lubrication, only to land right into an overgrown latex lake of the stuff, pooling at the bottom, you hit the rubbery material and slide to the lowest point. You can't even get up without falling onto your hooves, it's so slick with lube.

Hopelessly stuck inside the contraceptive cage, it's not long before you cringe in preparation, seeing the looming underbelly of possibly the worst thing you fear--The dick of another stallion, and to add insult to injury, it's obviously bigger than yours. Much bigger. You can see the grinning face of the goddess, in the halo above your head, only to be blocked by something far, far worse. You take a deep breath as Rainbow brings the condom up to her partner's dick, pressing down through the latex towards you, with the massive, gaping hole of his urethra, as if it's going to swallow you whole. It stops a few feet above your head. The dull thud of a heartbeat fills your ears. The world shifts and gravity is no longer pushing you down into the bottom of the condom, but now everyhting is upside down and your sitting squarely on top of a purple tower. The flesh you're sitting on top of is moist and hot to the touch. In fact, the ceiling and walls surrounding you begin fogging up, quickly. The enormous slit your sitting next to is now oozing some disgusting liquid, squelching slightly to compensate the mixture. It's getting unpleasant in here quickly; you wipe some of the condensation of the side of the walls near you. When the latex is stretched this tight it becomes fairly transparent. What you see outside is not much better than in. You see what in any other situation you might find very pleasing: A pussy. Nicely shaved with a landing strip above that you realy could land a plane on. The lips were huge and glistening with sweat already, and beyond...

The Rainbow's pussy rushes towards you, or better yet: you are rushing towards it. This is going to hurt. You're slammed back into the stallion's dick as initial contact is made, it knocks the wind out of you and leaves you gasping for breath from the steamy confines of the condom's tip. It's dark, you can feel the incredible inertia's pulling you this way and that but you can't see a thing, still listening to the pounding sound of two heartbeats, now beating out of sync. Just as your eyes are adjusting to the dark confines its blindingly bright again as bright pink walls rush past you as you fly backwards. Just as you're getting a view of that trimmed bush of hers, you're instantly thrown back towards her gaping vagina.

As you rush towards her again you catch a glimpse of Rainbow Dash's face between the rocking mountains of flesh, then you're inside her again. The impact throws you against the penis, making you feel like the whole world is rushing past.

The thrusting is pissing you off, as you offer yourself unwillingly to the gods above, and as the aggression rose, you decide to get a reaction by simply curling your hoof and whacking the dick as hard as you can. The blow is greeted by a shudder, not a shudder of pain... but a shudder of pleasure. Realising that you probably just accelerated the process of your own demise, you note not to try it again. After many failed attempts to evenly stand up with all the rocking, you sit and let your eyes adjust to the darkness. It's a most unworldly of sights: cave of pink, half the length of a football field--rushing back and forth all around you, until the rising sound of the accelerating heartbeats comes dangerously high, followed by a gigantuous loud moan, resonating deep from within Dash--Then a sound worse then that: the other pony's voice joins hers! You watch the pink cave rush by once more then everything stops moving, you turn slowly and in the darkness peer at what you believe will be your last pathetic sight. Then it comes, rumbling towards you, all at once, a torrent of white, creamy cum from the depths within. The capacity of the condom you're in fills instantly, as you're crushed against the latex. You flail desperately in the thick fluid but there's nowhere to go. You think to yourself about how this is horrible way to die, only to then blackout as the condom is peels away, with you in tow, stuck onto it as it releases off of the pony's dick.