- Text Size +
Still used, abused and very confused--You wake up from your unexpected slumber, scratching the back of your head in agony, feeling a rather large bump near the back, indicating how hard to hit your head.

It's not easy, but you attempt to get up, despite having a throbbing headache, and with no regard for hospitalisation (In your defence, you're not gonna see one
anytime soon, weather you wanted medical attention or not.).

It's not an easy struggle, but with a carefully balanced equilibrium, and a few minutes of painful agony, you're up and walking as usual--Granted, you'll feel like a vegetable for a short while, but... You're alive, and that's something to be grateful for, at least, right?

Full of courageous willpower, you remember that you're still in a predicament, as you wander across a variety of textures and landscape changes... From what little of it you can see, that is.

In essence, your current location could only be described as a cave-like structure, only the walls at the sides and the ceiling aren't made from rock... However, after aimlessly feeling the odd texture, you're even more confused, as it feels like latex, only more dense, and less malleable (for your strength to contain, anyway.)

Still confused, you try to gain information from your other senses...

The smell is odd, and you can't quite put your hoof to what it is, exactly.

The ground feels odd, too... You'd swear it has an almost as what could be described as a 'slimy' texture, but you notice some of the ground stick to your hooves, meaning it wasn't anything slimy, but again--You're still bedazzled as to where you are, as nothing looks, smells or feels familiar; Then again, what is familiar at your nano-sized point of view?

Getting frustrated as your confusion only widens, you decide to ram the 'walls', in hope of any succession for escaping, with increasing vulgarity every attempt, yelling in frustration.

"Arghh!"

"Open, you bastard... open, already!"

Your final attempts show face, as your head was now pumping blood so hard, that your brain could give a pulse on an electrocardiogram

"Agh, fuck!", you yell in your own rage-enduring bloodlust.

It doesn't take long before you sensibly decide it's best to settle down, before you literally end up killing yourself, after going through all you have, already.

Gravity begins taking effect, as some of the rubble above you collapses onto the rubble below you, exposing just a glimpse of light--just enough for you to gather enough of your sanity and hope restored.

After looking back at that nearby 'rubble' that fell almost a mile away, you discover what appears to be a metal, cylindrical object, slightly bent in shape, with engraved lines, rusted into the surface... There's something else, too... Weathered paper, neatly wrapped around it, with a recognisable title using that iconic, western-italic font...

'F&F's Original, Home-brewed Apple cider'

Even though you hated the F&F corporation after they were exposed not too long ago during that cider competition, you admit that, that stuff was addicting... you can remember that you tried some of F&F's 'Premium-brewed apple cider', long ago--Not one single thing about it being good, either, making your tongue gag in reference of its groggy taste.

It's clear to you that the object that fell was a tin can, almost two-hundred-and-fifty times as big as you.

Putting your mind at work, you question why something like that would be here, wherever 'here' is.

Slowly, you begin to back up, in attempt to gain more visual cues to show or help guide you... Still oblivious to your surroundings, you clumsily slip down a considerably large pile of twisted junk and garbage--You're really bad at maintaining your balance aren't you? Anyways, after a surprisingly less-than-expected un-painful landing, you rise to your hooves... Noticing a very sour smell near you.

Without even thinking of where you landed, you notice your hooves splash in some form of puddle--it's also the main source of that putrid smell, as it is incredibly stronger than before...

Even if it smells terrible, you're getting quite a considerably large thirst coming on, and in your situation, beggars cannot be choosers.

"Ahh, finally, I'm perched!" You say in excitement.

Without any second thoughts on the contents, you quickly sip the juices, below you.

Perking your lips together, you try to mentally review what you just drank... The taste getting stronger with every second guess.

"Delectable..."
...
"Moderately quenching..."
...
"Ew..."
...
"Ey cawt weel ma young..."

Your throat begins to burn and corrode, as you can definitely recognise what you just drank to be... Garbage water.

You notice your hooves are somewhat eroded and crinkled by environmental damage, like weak acid on skin.

Your entire mouth and the tip of your tongue are heavily damaged, almost corroding through flesh into bone, and next-to numbing your tastebuds.

Still in agony, you uncontrollably stumble around to distract yourself from the excruciating pain you're suffering, kicking and screaming in rhythm to every pulse your heart makes, driving more numbness to weakened nerves.




You mange to somehow kick an opening in the junk pile, in front of you, making the acidic liquids flow through, into a small crevice, down below.




Only seconds after this, however, you hear a very disturbing 'hiss', similar to a snake... It's already not looking too good for you, and it could get even worse.




If you could scream... You probably would.

Silently waiting... Waiting for a sound, for movement or--Well, anything, really.

It's unclear as to what exactly you just heard... Until a very large, bright beacon of light that shines in your eyes, near blinding you.

Maybe you died, maybe you're simply a spirit... The light begins to fade back into a more eye-friendly field of view.

That 'Hissing snake' you got jumpy over was simply the acidic reaction combined with the pressure of the plastic bag, making a very tiny hole--just small enough to squeeze through, but you wait a small while till all the liquid has been drained.

Slowly, stepping out of what you considered to be thee worst place in your life to date--You breathe in some well-deserved fresh air... It's better than you expected, you almost orgasm in relief, after spending up to 5 hours in that disgusting, confined space.

It's not long before the outside environment begins to show effect, the sun is almost starting to set, meaning you don't have long till you're in the dark.

Quickly scouting the area, you realise the humongous dumpster above you, soaring to literally 10,000ft in height..,

Shaking it off, before you get any more horrifying flashbacks, you notice a massive plastered wall, with an air vent resting at the bottom.

You notice a small light at the end, and figure it's probably your best choice... If any.

Pausing for a brief moment--You decide if this is a good idea or not, and with a long, deep breath, you lightly hop onto the vent, with a warm, cosy breeze to welcome you.

After a long walk, it's clear to you that you're getting closer, as the breeze gets gradually more softer.

Meanwhile in the 'Carrousel Boutique', Rarity had just returned home, back from a long day of non-stop shopping for various clothing materials, she was working on her arts and crafts, having trouble collecting the needed materials--After hours of browsing every shop in Canterlot, Rarity's day was more than stressful, even considering her normal life with her sister--Thankfully for Rarity's sake, she was sent to summer camp with the rest of her Cutie-Mark Crusading pals.

As Rarity entered the main store lobby, she began storing her recently purchased resources in her personally magic-locked chest, sighing in exhaustion.

"Oh, goodness... Is that the time already?" Rarity exhaled, looking at her gold and silver clock on the wall, reading 8:31.

"I need to rejuvenate my complexion... A nice, long bath'll do the trick!"

And with that, she quickly trotted into her private quarters, into her own private bathroom--Even Sweetie Belle wasn't allowed in here.

Closing the doors behind her, Rarity used her magic, turning the golden taps on, waiting till the water flowed relatively close to fill the bath.

Proceeding to 'Rarify' her needs, Rarity levitated a mixture of various smelling salts, rose petals, and even a bottle from her own personal fragrance cupboard.

After preparing her post-bath robes, she carefully lit a few scent-candles, to further increase the now-overpowering smell of rare flowers and flavoured salts.

Carefully overseeing her perfection, she slowly stumbled into the bathtub.


"Ahh, now this is more like it..." Said Rarity, in approval.

And as she suspected... It was beautiful, absolutely heaven, both in atmosphere and texture... Though, something hit her, especially in effect to the water.

Rarity began to shiver a little.
"Oh, my is it chilly in here..."
...
"Ah, idea!"

With a flick of her horn, she turned up her A.C. to its hottest setting.

...

"Huh, what's going on?" You exclaim in surprise, noticing the change in the environment, as an enormous gust of heat begins to suck you through the air vents, both horizontally and vertically, until a bright light can be seen in the distance.

To your surprise... you're underwater, to which you quickly ascend in realisation, the surface just within range...

Taking a well-needed breather, you only just make it to the surface before drowning.

Looking around, you see nothing but white walls... It smells so damn good, too... Like a bouquet of flowers.

Turning around, you near-faint for what lays in front of you.

Even looking as high you can, you can only see a fraction of your problems--A goddess, literally planet-sized Rarity... Having a relaxing bath, in a sitting position.

She seems to be lost in her own thoughts, almost entranced into limbo.

You realise, she's not only is she beautiful, but also your only proverbial ticket out, alive.
Rarity jolts a tiny bit, still in bliss of her relaxing bath, sending tsunamis hurdling towards you.

Your worries return as you see the titanic (No pun intended) wave gaining high speeds, there's no way you're out-swimming this bad boy!

Prepping a long breathe in advance, this current flies at you, engulfing you into the soapy, underwater depths, below.

It's taking a lot longer to reach the surface than you're comfortable with, until you struggle to hold your lungs as tight as what little air is left inside them.

Slightly losing consciousness, your hooves flail to the point of numbness, being too tired to move them--not without blood flowing life in them, anyway.

To your amazement, you don't do anything... Yet the surface quickly arrives... Yet, to your confusion--You're on land; "how was all of this possible", you ponder to yourself in awe.

Rarity was just finishing up her relaxing endeavours, hopping slowly out of the bath, releasing the plugged sinkhole, allowing the waterscape that you called the ocean to flow into the drain.

It's odd that you can't move, as you seem to be trapped--Tangled in purple ropes, making escape impossible.

"Ahh, that was simply amazing!" Rarity cooed in refreshment, putting her expensively one-of-a-kind robe and slippers on, walking toward her bedroom.