- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tentative Story, might follow it up someday, not sure yet.

"Gabe, say hello to your new Babysitter." Gabe heard his mom say in a soothing, coaxing voice. Gabe didn't say anything, he just stood with his hands behind his back and his head down, playing with the white socks that were too big for his feet. "Gabe, I asked you to do something." His mother said, her voice slightly less patient with him. Gabe continued to not do anything, he didn't even look up. "I'm sorry, he's been a bit shy lately."

"It's no problem." A warm, friendly voice said. Gabe moved his head up ever so slightly, but then quickly stopped himself. He didn't like meeting new people. He heard footstep approaching him, and soon was looking down at a pair of lightly tanned, sandaled feet with long, red painted toes. "Hi, Gabe. My names Michelle." The friendly voice said, much closer too him now. Gabe finally looked up into the face of Michelle, her big brown eyes were staring right into Gabe's blue ones when he looked up. she was leaning down to be at eye level with him, and her light brown hair fell perfectly to the side of her head.

"Hi." Gabe said, nervously. Michelle smiled and straightened up.

"Hi." She said again, and just as friendly. "It's okay, M'am." She said, turning to Gabe's Mother, "I can take things from here, enjoy your weekend." Gabe looked at his Mother, who seemed slightly skeptical of this new Babysitter, but she relented, walked over to Gabe, gave him a hug, said goodbye, and walked out the door.

"So Gabe, what do you like to do?" Michelle asked, locking the door behind Gabe's mother.

"I don't know." Gabe said. In truth he liked video games, and watching TV, and swimming, but he didn't want to say something embarassing in front of his new babysitter. She seemed so nice, and she was kinda pretty, Gabe didn't want her to not like him.

"Oh come on, you must like something? Right?" Michelle said, playfully. She took off her Sandals and placed them next to the door, Gabe watching intently the whole time. Gabe just kept shifting around, playing with his oversized socks. "Well, what 13 year old doesn't like Video Games?"

Gabes head popped up slightly at that, "You like video games?"

Michelle smiled, "Ummm, of course? Do you have the new Medal of Duty?" 

"No..."

"Well, I do." Michelle said, pulling the brand new game out of her handbag. "You want to play with me?"

"Of course!" Gabe shouted excitedly. Michelle laughed, and followed Gabe as she led him into the living room. She handed him the game, and he placed it into his console. They both took a place on the couch and began to play, Gabe actually felt happy as he did so.

After a few minutes of playing in near silence, Michelle calmly asked, "So, Gabe, why were you so nervous earlier?"

"People don't normally like me." Gabe said.

"What'd you mean?"

"I dunno, I get picked on a lot at school. People make fun of me being short and stuff, I'm still only like 4'10." Gabe said, not taking his eyes off the game.

"Ah."

"Yeah and they think I'm weird cause I like Video Games a lot, and stuff like that. And I um..."

"What?" Michelle asked, pausing the game and turning to face Gabe.

"Umm... nothing. I'm just small. That's the problem."

"Well, what if you weren't?" Michelle asked, in an incredibly calm voice.

"Huh?" Gabe asked, looking at her confused.

"Stand up, and look at your feet." She said clamly. Confused, Gabe stood up and looked down at his feet. His eyes widened as he saw that his once ill fitting socks were now wrapped tight around his feet.

"What the..." Gabe began, but then suddenly.  With a light shudder he started to grow, his clothes gently tightening around his swelling frame. Gabe felt his basketball shorts and underwear slowly tighten as he grew bigger, the soft cloth quietly rustling as it adjusted to his swelling body. Gabe groaned, a sudden swell of energy causing his whole body to tingle with warmth and his brain to flood with endorphins. He could feel his own head rising higher and higher, quickly approaching the ceiling, while his feet spread wider as they slowly slid across the carpet. Soon he heard a tearing sound, and managed to look down at the ground as his tan toes began to pus their ways out of his socks. "What are you... doing too me..."

Michelle smiled and stood up, "I was getting so bored of waiting, sorry, I just had to grow you and me sooner or later." Gabe looked straight ahead at her, his eyes level with hers and rising.

"How big are...are you gonna grow me?" Gabe said. He still couldn't believe what was happening, but he had no way to stop it. He heard another tearing sound, and felt his feet burst out of his socks, the scattered remains resting across his feet. The rest of his clothes tightened on his skin, and felt tighter and tighter with every passing second.

"I'm not sure. I haven't even started growing myself yet." Michelle said. She stepped towards Gabe and spread her arms and legs. Suddenly, Michelle groaned as she began to grow, her already tight jeans creaking softly as the demand on them increased. The sleeves and hem of her white shirt rose higher and higher, tightening on her swelling arms and revealing her belly slowly bulging against the waistband of her jeans. 

Gabe watched with wide eyes, through his own sensations of pleasure and growth, as Michelles buttocks and hips swelled outward as well as upward, more and more of her butt becoming visible over the straining waistband of her jeans.

As Michelle approached seven feet in height several things gave at once, with burst of shuddering fabric. Her thighs burst open the seams down the sides of her jeans, her butt ripped open the seat of her jeans and the button on her waistband sprung free as her belly pushed outward. She came to a shuddering halt just over eight feet, the short sleeves of her shirt announcing their final surrender to her arms with soft tears. Michelle's head just barely brushed the ceiling as she looked over at Gabe completeing his own process.

Gabe, meanwhile, felt his own clothing finally surredner to his growing form. His shorts and underwear tore apart in a chorus of tearing fabric, and his skin tight t-shirt began to tear itself apart all over. Gabe moaned As his clothes seemingl exploded off of his body, leaving the giant boy standing stark naked in front of his equally nude babysitter.

As the growing stopped, and the distracting feeling of pleasure faded away, Gabe and Michelle both quickly came to their senses. Suddenly realizing the situation he was in, the Giant boy gasped and scrambled to cover his crotch. "What did you do too me!" 

Michelle simply giggled to herself, freely leaving her boobs and crotch in full view of the young teen. "What do you mean? I was just giving you what you wanted? You wanted to be bigger didn't you?"

"Not like this! I'm naked! And embarassed! And In front of a girl! And...and...and..." Gabe began to scream and breakdown, incredibly frazzled by the situation.

"And bigger." Michelle said, "And stronger, and heavier, and greater..." She began to say, walking towards Gabe. Gabe still seemed mostly freaked out, and then he felt Michelles giant toes place themselves on top of his giant toes, and he felt her giant hand grab his giant hand. "Now... tell me again about these bullies."