- Text Size +
Kaila was a strange girl.

She was, in a word, petite. Standing a mere four feet, eight inches tall, and weighing a measly ninety-eight pounds, she wasn’t exactly tipping the scales. She refused to cut her hair, giving her a long, glorious mane of raven-black hair that reached her waist. A pair of triangular cat ears and a long, fuzzy black tail only served to make the girl look longer, and more stretched out than she actually was.

A loud, clear bell woke Kaila from her mid-class nap, and she slowly cracked her eyes open. Yawning cutely, she began to pick her things up, as people around her were already sprinting out the door to go home for the day. As usual, she was unnoticed in the crowd, which suited her fine. Once the lanes around her were cleared she rose from the desk, and dusted off her oversized hoodie.

Pulling the hood over her pointed ears, and began the long walk home. Some people gave her funny looks as she walked past, and her eyes began to change color from a calm, neutral yellow to a sad, deep blue. Her eyes were another thing she was constantly poked fun at for, as a rare disorder caused them to change color based off of her current emotions.

Ignoring them, Kaila opened the doors to the school, and stepped outside. Yawning again, she walked along the sidewalk, hoping she would be allowed a calm walk home just this once. No sooner had the desire entered her mind that she heard someone run up behind her, and very intentionally step on the back of her shoes.

“Walk faster, stupid!”

Kaila blushed, and she tried to pull her hood down even tighter, wishing for an escape from this situation. She picked up her pace, hoping the bully would just give up and leave her alone.

“And try putting some pants on, you freak.”

Tears welling in her eyes, Kaila slowed to a stop. With a loud scoff, her tormentor walked past, more interested in getting home than continuing to bully the small girl. She’d been through the motions more times than she could count, and sighed heavily. Sure enough, a tall, leggy girl strut past the stopped Kaila, wearing clothes that looked like they actually fit her properly.

Looking down at the sleeves stretching past her arms, Kaila sighed. She was wearing shorts, but the sheer size of her hoodie obscured them completely, making it look like she only wore the one garment to school. Coming from a broken home meant that she didn’t exactly have a ton of options for clothing.

Keeping her head down, and hidden under her hood, Kaila resumed the long walk back home. Thankfully, nobody else showed up to make it more difficult, and before she knew it, she’d stepped onto the bare patch of dirt that was her front yard.

Opening the front door, she stepped inside, relieved that her parents hadn’t come home from work early for the day. With a heavy sigh, she closed the door quietly behind her, and quickly bounded up to her room, making sure to lock its door as well.

Exhaling deeply, her eyes changed back to that calming yellow, with a hint of green mixed in. These few hours after she got home from school and before her parents arrived were precious. She’d learned to savor them, and, wasting no time, jumped onto her bed, and unfolded the laptop laying on it.

Tapping her fingers impatiently, she waited for the old, slow piece of machinery to warm up. She had a prior engagement to meet today, and needed to relieve some stress. Finally, an image popped up on the laptop, and a small smile cracked the girl’s lips. The yellow in her eyes melted away to a bright, vivid green, and she picked up one of her bed’s pillows. Underneath lay a small, plastic webcam, which she quickly plugged into the side of the computer.

An image of her bedroom popped up on the monitor, and Kaila picked up the webcam. Brushing the hair from her face, she looked into it, and offered a warm smile. Her shiny, white teeth were reflected on the monitor, and she licked her lips, making a show of it.

Jumping from her bed, Kaila opened her closet drawer, and picked up a small, plastic container. Multiple blurry forms could be made out through the clear plastic, and she shook it gently. It was nearly empty, she thought with a frown. Today was probably the last day she’d be able to use her current batch, and her eyes took on a blue hue as she knew she’d have to go out and find more soon.

A soft sound came from the laptop, and Kaila skipped back onto the bed the plastic box. “Hello again!” a message on the computer said, filling the girl’s heart with joy. She adored repeat visitors. They really made her feel wanted, and she blushed brightly at the kindness offered by a stranger.

Sitting down, she placed the computer in her lap, and began typing out a response. A dozen more people entered the chat room as she did so, and surprised her with a flood of greetings. A warm smile crossed the girl’s face, as these people always made her feel loved. Even so, she knew what they were here for, and was willing to do whatever they requested.

With a small crowd gathered in her chat room, she decided to hold off on the greeting. Jumping from the bed, her eyes shone a clear, bright green as she slipped her extra-large hoodie over her head. Small, pert breasts in a frilly white bra were exposed to the warm air in her room, and she fanned herself. Then, with a wink of an eye, she reached behind herself to unhook her bra, and shimmied out of her shorts. Her frilly panties dropped to the floor a second later, and she kicked them onto the webcam with a smile.

“Hi everyone! Littlekittymewmew here again!” She announced with a laugh. Going nude always made her feel like a new woman. No longer was she shy, timid and small. No, now she was the cute seductress that boys lusted after. Her eyes were a sparkling jade, and her fuzzy ears twitched excitedly atop her head. “I’m running low on people, so I’d very much appreciate some donations!” She giggled, plucking her panties off of the webcam and showing off her nearly-empty plastic container. She almost never got any donations, and had learned to accept this fact, but still felt like she should ask every time.

“But enough shilling, let’s get started.” She whispered deviously, popping the top off of her clear box. A quiet roar of screams rang from inside the box, and she playfully tilted it, showing the contents to the camera. “We've got four little people to play with today...” she cooed, shaking the box gently to knock the tiny, naked people around inside.

Messages started flooding the screen as people were excited to see what Kaila planned to do with her little victims today. She tried to keep things fresh for her audience, and was waiting for a suggestion she really liked before making another move.

“Ooh, good idea ilovemydogs69!” She exclaimed. This was one of her frequent visitors, and she wanted to put on an especially good show for him or her. Looking back over the little people, she smiled, and plucked up a tiny, blonde-haired girl.

Unlike herself, the little girl had no tail, or cute ears poking out the top of her head. No, she was born a tiny, weak human. Most of Kaila's kind simply stamped out a little human upon meeting one, but she'd found another, more exciting use for them. A small number of people online found the torture, and snuffing of humans erotic, and Kaila had stumbled upon them by sheer chance.

“Hi there little one.” She teased, rubbing a finger over the side of the little girl’s face. She looked to be crying out, terribly frightened over what was in store for her. She didn't speak the same language as the giantess who held her, so cries for mercy merely translated to cute, quiet chirping.

“Are you guys getting a good look at her?” Kaila asked, pushing the little girl against the camera's lens and giggling at her wiggling. “It's the last time you're ever going to see her alive, so you should all memorize this face…” She whispered, pressing the tiny skull against the camera’s lens and rubbing her into it.

The messages were now excited, urging Kaila to do what she did best. She was, by now, more than happy to oblige. Setting the webcam onto the keyboard, she slid back on her bed a couple of feet, offering a prime view of her naked body. With all the pride of an exhibitionist, she spread her legs apart, proudly displaying herself for everyone watching her stream.

Cheers for more flattered Kaila greatly, and she blushed, sliding a hand down between her legs. Already her outer lips were dewy with excitement over their little, incoming snack. Her little victim seemed to have accepted her fate, but whether it was out of defeat or arousal she would never know.

Offering the camera a cute wave, Kaila pressed the tiny human against her slit. She suddenly sprang to life again, and her begging took on a more desperate, whiny tone. Kaila’s own monstrous arousal had taken over by now though, and was eager to consume its tiny offering.

So, she was ignored. Ignoring their tiny pleas was something Kaila had grown accustomed to over the course of hundreds of executions. Repositioning her with her long, deft fingers, she gently rubbed the little face between her legs. Moist tears tingled against her sensitive skin, and Kaila's face turned red with excitement. Glancing back at the screen, she smiled at how her audience begged her to insert the little girl, and end her tiny, worthless life already.

“The customer is always right!” Kaila chuckled, pushing the tiny girl in between her lips. There was a minuscule bit of resistance, as there always was, but she managed to insert her easily afterward. Her tiny arms and legs shot out in an attempt to avoid the inevitable insertion, but a quick fingernail to her back solved that problem. With a tiny crack, all four of her outstretched limbs were bent in directions they shouldn't, and she was successfully inserted into the “petite” giantess.

Cheers came from the audience as Kaila completely failed to hold back a loud, exaggerated groan of pleasure. How many times had she done this exact thing? Why was it still so exciting? Gradually her questions began to fade, a pleasurable cloud taking their place in her head.

“Are you doing alright in there, little human?” Kaila asked, licking her lips and reaching forward for the camera. “I can't hear her, can you tell me what he's saying?” She asked, pulling the little camera right up to her pussy and filming it in close-up.

The little girl was barely visible, and her cries were muted, but the audience was already had at work translating the screams into a myriad of statements. A smile crossed the deadly girl's lips as she read some of their translations. “Squeeze me harder Littlekittymewmew.” or “You're so pretty, I'm glad you're killing me!” were definitely her favorites of the bunch.

“I guess she really does want to be crushed!” Kaila giggled, sliding a hand down her body. “Should I do it? Should I finish her off?”

A flash flood of positive responses later, Kaila lifted the webcam, and kept it focused on her nethers. Then, crossing her legs, she tightened her inner muscles with all of the strength her petite body contained.

It was certainly more than enough to finish the bug inside of her, and with one clench she was certain she'd broken just about every bone in her body. The webcam managed to capture the delightful crunch that emanated from between her legs, and she made a mental note to play it back to herself later.

That wouldn’t be for a few minutes though, as the little girl was doing wonderful things to Kaila. Her breathing rate steadily increased, and she opened an eye, to watch the eager chat. They were loving every second of this, and were eager to see what the dead girl looked like now. Unfortunately, Kaila could sense that he wasn't dead just yet, and sought to fix that problem. Crossing her ankles together, she tightened her sexual muscles once again.

This time, she rolled from side to side, feeling the already weakened form get mashed around inside of her like a grape in a wine press. Weak, pained groans were silenced in an instant, and all movement finally ceased inside of her. Groaning in annoyance, Kaila began ground her thighs together, desperate to eke out just a bit more sexual pleasure from her victim.

It was not to be however, and Kaila gave up rather suddenly. A cold, damp sweat dotted her forehead, and she groaned with need. What if she just cut the stream off early, and had her way with the rest of them?

Glancing back at the monitor, Kaila sighed in frustration. They loved her. They loved every second of that poor girl’s demise, and were eager for more. Cursing quietly, Kaila relaxed, and fished around for the demolished body inside of her. A cold, cruel smile formed as she realized that there was no body. She’d been chewed up inside of her and now more closely resembled a bloody soup, than a human.

“Hmm, don’t think there’s enough of her left to take out. Sorry everyone!” She said politely, and pulled the camera further back. Now with both her nude body and the container in frame, she smiled again, and read the chat’s requests. “There’s three left, but one of them is today’s ‘Special Guest’, so she’ll be saved for last…”

A soft rumble in her stomach brought an explosion of comments into the chat that echoed the same sentiment. They all wanted to see Kaila eat one, many of them masking it as concern over Kaila’s slender frame.

“Can any of you read? Or do you not know what everyone is requesting?” Kaila asked the little people still in the box. One girl with long, white hair looked up fearfully, while the twin redheads looked at each other in confusion. The giantess turned to face them, and offered a toothy grin. Faster than any of them could process, Kaila plucked one of the redheads out of the box, and lifted her up to her face.

Opening her mouth slowly, Kaila began to blow hot wind all over the little girl’s tiny, fidgeting form. She stuck her tongue out, forming an awkward, open-mouthed smile over how much the hot wind seemed to bother the scared little thing. Tiny squeaks could be heard as the redhead fought to free herself from the powerful fingers holding her.

“Everyone wants me to eat you.” Kaila whispered, picking up the webcam and holding it right over her face. “Does that scare you?” She asked, flicking her tongue across the little girl’s face. Diminutive hands tried to wipe the thick, cloying liquid the little girl’s face, and Kaila giggled softly.

Heat returning to Kaila's loins, she quickly turned back to face the laptop. While there was the occasional request for chewing the little girl, most of them begged to see her get swallowed. Whole, and alive. Shrugging her shoulders, Kaila stretched her tongue out from her mouth, and gently deposited the tiny girl onto it.

Teeth slowly came down, pinning the girl half inside the mouth and half outside. Weak little fists beat against the inside of her teeth, and she thought she could make out the tiniest bite of salt on her tongue. Was the girl crying? She had to get a shot of that!

Opening her mouth wide again, Kaila spat the bawling redhead out into a soft palm, and moved the intrusive webcam right up to her face. Though it was hard to focus on the positively minuscule eyes there was definitely a fresh line of moisture flowing down her cheeks.

Suddenly struck with an idea, Kaila bent her head forward, stuck her tongue out, and gave the girl’s entire body a long, languid lick. Ineffective fists didn’t fight back this time, and Kaila lazily wrapped her soft lips around the tiny head. Winking at the camera, she began to suck on it like a piece of candy, liberally coating the tiny head in saliva. Chat messages flooded her monitor, but they were ignored as she began to tilt her head back ever so slightly.

Tiny feet scrambled helplessly as Kaila carried the girl by her head up, and away from the open palm. Fingernails dug into Kaila’s chin, desperate not to fall off while also trying to hull her head out of the giant lips that kept them captive.

Moving the camera up above her head, Kaila smiled. Her lips separated at a leisurely pace while she continued to tilt her head back. A small, shrill scream echoed from the inside of the mouth as those lips opened up, and a blast of hot breath fogged the camera’s lens.

Bringing a finger up to her lips, Kaila pushed the girl by her tiny feet, and made her tumble down into the wet cavern that was her maw. The camera watched her for a few moments longer, before she was claimed by the darkness, and Kaila swallowed. The tiny morsel was less than a mouthful, and she grinned as it slid down her throat ever so slowly.

“Mm. That was so good.” She taunted for the benefit of her viewers. The things she said always felt silly to her, but it was what the people loved, so she did it! Moving the camera closer to her neck, she panned down her body, following the outline of her miniature meal.

Pressing the camera right against her neck, Kaila traced her little meal’s journey down her esophagus, past her pert breasts, and into her belly. Tingling, fluttery sensations rose from the depths of Kaila’s stomach, a sensation she silently prayed she’d never grow tired of. Giving the flat tummy a little rub, she lazily looked back at the monitor, enjoying the cheers of approval filling the screen.

Bringing the laptop closer, Kaila scrolled through the endless list of comments, blushing profusely at just how vulgar some of these people could be. A request was buried among them, and she picked the webcam back up, and pressed it against her stomach.

Someone wanted to know if the little girl could be heard fighting for her life through Kaila’s stomach. Curious about this herself, she turned the volume up on her camera’s microphone, and waited to see if any sounds could be picked up.

Kaila gasped. She could hear something! Faint, almost imperceptible screams could be heard through everything that separated the inside of her stomach to the outside world. It was too quiet though. Too muted. How could she make the sound clearer? Maybe she could try and swallow the webcam, and capture the little thing’s final moments? The thought sent a shiver through her body, but she’d spent weeks saving up for her camera, and didn’t want to lose it in case something went wrong!

Looking back over the box of humans, a devious idea crossed Kaila’s mind.

“Oh, I can’t hear her very well, can you?” She asked, knowing that her audience couldn’t hear it either. “I’m still soooo hungry though…” She whined, hamming it up for the camera.

Immediately able to sense her intentions, the chat room burst to life, begging her to eat another one of the little humans. And why would Kaila deny her fans what they came to see?

Laying on her back, Kaila reached into the box and picked up the second redhead. Having witnessed the sheer pleasure Kaila got out of eating her sibling, the second girl squealed, and tried to fend off the giant, invading fingers.

“Ooh, we’ve got a fighter here, don’t we?” Kaila taunted, purposely missing her tiny body as she dodged in every direction to escape. “You know what we do to fighters, don’t you?” She asked, spreading her thumb and index finger apart. With surgical precision, she clamped them on the girl’s shoulder, and squeezed.

The crunching of her bones were so clear that they could be heard over the shrill, screechy sounds she made at being caught. Oh how lovely that little scream was! She released her fingers after only a second of squeezing them on her shoulder, and watched her collapse. Blood spurted from her wound as she lay on her side, bawling loudly.

Even the white-haired girl screamed at what had just happened. She began clawing at the smooth, plastic walls of the box that held her and the redhead. It was a hopeless effort of course, but she still fought for all she was worth.

Shrugging her shoulders, Kaila ignored the white-haired girl, collected the redhead, and lifted her up to her face. She made sure to get a nice, long shot of her with the camera, before bringing her to her nose. Taking a deep, deliberate sniff of her thrashing form, she smiled, and opened her mouth.

Even the horrific wound Kaila had just inflicted on the girl wasn’t enough to slow her down, and she flailed like she was trying to put out an invisible fire. Making a mental note to try setting a human on fire for a future episode, Kaila lowered her meal into her mouth like a crane, and deposited her onto the wet, squishy tongue.

Warm, coppery blood coated the pink muscle, and Kaila closed her mouth, savoring the flavors. Though she’d grown to love killing the humans in a variety of ways, she still found eating them to be a weird sensation. She did it more out of pleasure for the end result, while her viewers more appreciated the actual consumption aspect.

She didn’t find it so weird that she wouldn’t do it of course, as she’d just demonstrated. Wanting to tease her viewers a bit, she began to fake chewing the tiny girl, and moaned sensually. She was really just being flopped around inside her mouth like a piece of candy, but Kaila didn’t particularly care.

Eager to get a particularly interesting shot, Kaila opened her mouth wide, exposing the little doll inside to the bright light again. She couldn’t see inside of her own mouth of course, but the camera did an excellent job capturing the drama inside. After the world around her had stopped moving so violently, she managed to rise to a single hand and knees, coughing all the while. Blood still spurted from her ruined shoulder, but it seemed to have slowed with the saliva coagulating around it.

Undulating her tongue beneath the girl, Kaila giggled, and jerked her head back violently. Like a little pill, her victim was shot to the back of her mouth, and, keeping her mouth wide open all the while, Kaila swallowed.

Unlike the first victim, she was able to provide an excellent view of her sliding out of sight and into the dark throat. Saliva dripped from the roof of her mouth down her throat, chasing after the snack and easing her journey into her belly. Moving the camera right between her lips, she fogged up the lens once again, before pulling it out, and pressing it against her stomach again.

After the short trip down Kaila’s esophagus, her little prize plopped wetly into her stomach. With a brief rub and a quiet moan, she listened to the laptop intently. Maybe, just maybe, two humans could be heard more easily?

Much to Kaila’s dismay, all was quiet. Frowning, she poked a finger into her soft belly, wondering what was going on. She’d eaten enough of these things to know that they didn’t digest that quickly!

With a grunt, she slapped her tummy a few times, and rolled from side to side gently. It was an act of desperation, done more out of frustration than anything. So, naturally, she was surprised when a loud, very clear pair of voices rang out from within her belly. Redheaded twins, trapped in the dark, hot stomach that was eager end them, were providing pleasure to their captor with their loud begging.

“Ohhh my.” Kaila sighed, heating up again. There wasn’t even any direct stimulation this time! Why was it so good? “Keep struggling…” She whispered, massaging her stomach gently as she did so.

The viewers were beyond ecstatic. She sat there for minutes, listening to their screams echo in her belly, before remembering she was still streaming.

Lying on her back a moment longer, Kaila licked her lips in satisfaction. Sure, she wasn’t full by any stretch of the imagination, but that did mean that she was down to just one little victim left. Sitting up on her elbows, she reached for that little box, and pulled out the last human. This little girl looked a little different from all the others. Long, pretty white hair flowed down to her waist, and a look of utter horror was etched on her face.

Immediately the girl began to cry, and curled up into a little ball, deathly afraid of what was going to happen to her. As it was, she could clearly hear what was happening to the last two victims she’d just seen get picked up and eaten alive. She could understand every word of their screams. Every cry for mercy. Every pleading wail for help. The entire box was tilted, and she was dumped onto Kaila’s outstretched palm, forced to look up at the huge, pretty face with its cool, green eyes.

“This is going to be our special guest for the night!” Kaila announced, giving her belly a final pat. “I saved her for last because she’s special. Aren’t you, Mary?” Kaila asked.

Messages began filling the laptop’s monitor faster than Kaila could possibly read them. She ran her index finger through little Mary’s hair, teasing and tousling it gently. With a firm shove, she pinned Mary’s tiny head against her belly, forcing her to listen to her dying companions while Kaila addressed her audience.

“Turns out this little one can understand me, and can speak the same language.” Kaila whispered, enjoying the incredible flood of requests filling her screen. “She led me to that whole group I found, so I’ve been saving her for last! Her name is Mary, and as it turns out, she really doesn’t want to die. Isn’t that right, Mary?” She asked with a pout, releasing her and letting the sobbing girl sit up.

“Oh, but first!” Kaila began, brimming with excitement. “Since she’s going to be our main event for the day, we should begin our song! You’ve heard it a few times, haven’t you Mary? Feel free to sing along!”

“Ahem.” Kaila began, clearing her throat. Long ago, she’d sang a song she’d heard in an old cartoon during a stream. Viewers found it cute, and soon enough, they began to request it constantly. It morphed into a tradition, and it just wouldn’t be a proper stream if she didn’t perform it!

“Mew mew style, mew mew grace! Mew mew power in your face.” She squeaked out, her face turning red as she did so. It may have been tradition, but it still felt silly. Nevertheless, the reaction in the chat was obvious, and everyone was ready for Kaila to begin her systematic destruction of Mary.

“Oh, but what’s this? I’ve got one more secret in store!” Kaila said, stopping suddenly, and flicking little Mary off of her belly. Offering the camera a sly wink, she rolled over, presenting her bare bottom to the camera, and searched beneath her bed. A minute later, she returned, holding a second, much smaller plastic container.

Wasting no time, she popped the top off, and revealed a second tiny female. This one had much shorter hair, and it was jet black, a stark contrast to Mary’s long, flowing mane. Laying on her back, Kaila dumped the new girl on her belly, picked Mary up off of the bed, and allowed her to join the new toy.

“Well, Mary, I think it’s time to say hello to someone you may remember. At least, she tells me she knows all about you.” Kaila taunted, pushing the two people closer together. The black-haired girl reacted violently, shoving Mary away while fighting off the giant hand pushing her.

“Hey!” Kaila shouted, flicking the black-haired girl in the ribs. “I'll be the only one hurting you two today!” She laughed, pushing them close together again. Mary visibly cowered, trying to back away from the more aggressive girl. Watching the drama unfold, Kaila smiled. She knew exactly why they didn't get along, but wanted to keep it secret from her fans for the moment.

“So...” She explained, placing the camera just above her bellybutton so she could address it with the other two in the shot. “This one...” she explained, knocking over the black-haired girl with a finger. “Is named Melanie. She can speak too! And she really seems to hate Mary here...” She continued, pushing Mary forward.

With a burst of energy, Melanie launched herself in Mary's direction, and tackled the girl onto the soft stomach. Deciding not to intervene this time, Kaila watched to see if Mary would stick up for herself, and fight back. She wound up being disappointed, as the submissive girl begged for help, while Melanie screeched high-pitched expletives at her.

“Okay, okay, that’s enough you two.” Kaila whispered, pulling the two apart with a finger. Chat messages seemed to slow, and she hoped that it was out of anticipation, and not boredom. “So, Melanie, since you seem to hate Mary so much, I’m going to give you the option. How should I kill Mary?”

Mary sobbed quietly, as Melanie looked over the giantess in a distrusting manner. Her mind seemed to be thinking it over, and a tiny smile formed on her lips.

“Your feet!” She shouted up at the giantess through cupped hands.

“There's an idea...” Kaila giggled, while plucking Mary off of her stomach. As if it were the most casual thing in the world, she drew her legs inward, and slid the tiny, white-haired human between one of her big and second toes. The soft, fragrant flesh completely surrounded her, and Kaila slid the camera down her body, before rubbing it all over her feet. Anyone into point-of-view angles was certainly getting an eyeful now.

“Mm... Good choice Melanie.” Kaila complimented. “But now I've got to decide how to kill you!” She giggled, watching the happiness melt off of Melanie's tiny face. Fearing for her very life, she broke into a run, and slid down the side of Kaila's body. A booming giggle echoed around her, and she was easily plucked up between two fingers, cutting her escape drastically short.

Turning over so she lay on her stomach, Kaila kicked her feet up, clenching her toes tightly together to keep Mary in place. Muffled squeals of pain sounded lovely to the giantess's ears, as she maneuvered the tiny Melanie over her backside. As petite, and thin as she was, Kaila still had a rather nicely shaped butt, and she spread the cheeks apart to create a small canyon between them.

“Well, Melanie. It's been nice knowing you. Could you be a sweetheart and wave bye to the cameras for me?” Kaila giggled, before dropping the little girl in between her cheeks. The fleshy orbs were then released, slapping together and sealing the tiny, angry girl inside. The faintest cry for mercy was silenced the instant the two cheeks jiggled against each other.

A flurry of tingles tickled the inside of Kaila’s butt greatly, and she began to drive her hips into the bed, enjoying the feeling immensely. The webcam captured it all, though not particularly well as the rocking bed made the picture blurry. Occasional flashes of white hair between Kaila’s toes were also driving the audience wild, but they’d been forgotten in the moment.

“Ohh, my. This feels really good.” Kaila groaned, lifting her face away from the bed and looking into the monitor. She had a healthy glow, as the effort she exerted along with the un-air-conditioned room created a sweltering heat. “She’s struggling so hard.” She whispered, before burying her face back into the bed.

Requests to see Melanie began to pile up, and Kaila groaned, knowing her own pleasure would have to be put on hold to fulfill it. Nevertheless, she lifted herself onto her hands, and rolled onto her side. Jostling forms tickled the inside of her belly while the pleasant tingling between her cheeks grew more violent.

“H-Here you go.” Kaila whispered, finding it difficult to concentrate. With her free hand, she reached back and spread her cheeks, before awkwardly positioning the other camera above her bum. The inviting, soft cheeks spread to reveal the tiny Melanie, already drenched with sweat from her efforts to survive. Upon being revealed to the world again, she redoubled her efforts, and tried to climb the impossibly smooth, soft walls of flesh that had entombed her.

Finally losing her balance, Kaila’s hands fell to her side, giving the viewers an amazing view of the camera dropping, and bouncing off her flesh. With sore arms, she rolled back over, and blushed at the camera resting directly between her legs, filming her pussy.

Picking it up quickly, Kaila sat up, and moved herself to the side of the bed. Giving everyone a view of Melanie was proving too difficult, and she felt like Mary needed some attention right about now. So, dropping the camera to the floor, she held the laptop in her lap, and decided to watch her own feet, to make sure she was doing a good job.

The view was incredible. Anyone in her audience with a foot fetish was voicing their approval right now, as the soft, wrinkled soles flexed and relaxed teasingly. Screams from the little human trapped under the toes could be made out, and Kaila clenched her toes.

With the volume turned up on her laptop, she heard, more than felt, the loud CRACK of bones. A jolt of pleasure coursed through her body, and she released the tiny Mary. Manipulating the camera with her toes, she watched as the girl coughed, and struggled to breathe in the thick air under her giant foot.

Sensing a wonderful opportunity to connect with the fans, Kaila began to respond to some of their messages. Questions were immediately lobbed at her, and she answered them with gusto. When asked about how her feet smelled, she admitted that it had been rather hot all day, so it probably wasn't too pleasant.

To further drive home her point, Kaila rubbed her big toe against the webcam's lens, before pulling away. A thin layer of moisture now obscured the picture completely, and Kaila pushed the laptop to the side, before bending over and picking up the camera. Tingles from inside of her bum were working their way through her body as she wiped the lens down with her bed’s sheet.

“Mary, was it?” Kaila asked, pointing the camera down from her knee to the girl crawling around her bare feet. “How does it feel, knowing that Melanie is dying right now? Hm? I'm sure it's a relief, since she really seemed to hate you, isn't it?” She asked, gently moving a sole over Mary, and rubbing it all over the little girl's body.

“You feel really good down there Mary.” Kaila whispered, rubbing her butt into the bed and spreading her legs a bit. “I'll tell you what, if you can help me get off, then I'll spare you.” She added, spreading her toes and positioning little Mary's head between her big and second toe. “And that goes double for you, Melanie, if you can survive that long.” Kaila added with a smile, knowing that the other girl was being smothered when she'd sat up.

Mary had a feeling it was a trap, but her desire for safety overrode common sense. With moisture in her eyes, she walked up to the oversized, fragrant feet, and pressed her tiny palms into the soft big toe. Using all her strength, she began an absolutely pitiful attempt at massaging the wall of flesh, hoping it was doing a good enough job for the cruel giantess.

“Mm. That's nice, Mary.” Kaila moaned, slipping two fingers between her legs. “You know, Melanie seems to be having a hell of a time under my butt.” She gloated, slapping her shapely rear and dropping the camera to the floor again. An up-close view of the white-haired girl sobbing against the soft foot was doing some strange things to Kaila.

“Do you want me to kill her, Mary?” Kaila asked, all the humor from her voice gone. “I'm leaving it up to you, but if you let Melanie live, then I'll crush you. Wouldn't that be nice? Just getting pressed into my foot, and letting my rub my hot toes all over you? Feeling me step down, and break your tiny little body like a dried-up leaf? I'll let you think on it, so get back to me.”

“KILL MELANIE INSTEAD!” Mary screeched, before breaking into a loud, bawling sob. It was clear that she'd forced herself to say it, but it was no less satisfying to Kaila, who responded by repositioning herself on the edge of the bed.

Tiny Melanie was now pinned directly beneath one of Kaila's soft, firm cheeks. As the tremendous bubble of flesh settled onto her body, she cursed at Mary. Before being captured the two were far from friends, but after the dumb, white-haired girl led directly to her capture, and their entire village’s discovery, she could never be forgiven. Now, Melanie was sentenced to death by the girl who'd gotten her wrapped up in this situation in the first place. She knew there would be no justice. She'd seen too many of her own kind snatched up, and killed while bringing this catgirl to loud, thunderous orgasms.

“Oh... she's fighting back so hard!” Kaila giggled, stomping down onto the tiny Mary. “Give my toes a kiss while I finish her off, Mary. I deserve this!” She ordered, smothering her moist sole all over Mary's face. A pair of delicate lips began to press into the salty skin of Kaila's foot, and she plunged her fingers deeper inside of herself as a tiny tongue emerge from the lips, and slid across her sole.

“Why don't you do the same, Melanie?” Kaila asked.

Unlike her former companion, Melanie was far from weak-willed. She knew that the order to kiss the shapely butt currently smothering the life out of her was meant for nothing more than her own humiliation, so she denied her captor's request. She likely couldn't have performed the task anyway, as her entire world began to grow dark, trapped under Kaila's warm globes.

“Lick harder Mary!” Kaila suddenly shouted, her eyes flashing a bright, fiery red. “Quit being such a worthless piece... UGH!” She screamed, lifting her foot up and stomping onto Mary's body. It would've been so, so easy to crush the girl, but Kaila resisted. Her stomp was only intended to cripple, not kill, and she felt the delicate body crumple oh so sweetly underfoot.

“Melanie's dying, Mary! Aren't you FUCKING HAPPY?” She added, shoving her fingers in and out of herself like a piston. Mary was licking at the hot, expansive sole for all she was worth, having difficulty breathing in the hot, foot-tainted air around her while Melanie began fading.

“Just... DIE ALREADY!” Kaila shouted, standing up, and placing a colossal amount of weight onto Mary's body. Again death was denied the white-haired girl, as the bone-shattering weight lasted only a second. Kaila jumped straight up, and held her legs forward, so all the impact was focused on her backside.

Melanie could only watch as the all-encompassing rear was lifted away, and Kaila jumped into the air. Knowing what was about to come, Melanie tried to make a break for it, but only found her feet sinking into the soft, cushiony bed. After only a step, she fell, and, knowing that she was living her final moment, cursed Mary one final time.

With a loud creak, Kaila landed on her bed, and felt the tiny Melanie crush into a fine paste under her booty. Breathing heavily, she glanced down at her feet, and caught sight of the tiny Mary, curled up into a little ball. The almost-forgotten camera lay on the ground, pointing right next to her.

“She's dead, Mary. You killed her.” Kaila taunted, while moving her sole over Mary's prone body. “I think it's only fair that you join her, don't you?”

Mary continued to sob, shaking her head rapidly from side to side.

“Oh, still not ready to go? I'll tell you what, Mary. State your case to the audience watching this whole thing. If they want me to release you, then I'll let you go. Okay?” Kaila said, picking the laptop again and setting it on her knees.

“P-Please. Let me live. I don't want to die. I... I don't want...” Mary began, finding speaking difficult through the constant sniffling and aches of her broken bones. “She's killed.... so many. Please...”She sobbed, looking rather pathetic.

This wasn't lost on the audience, who were flooding the chat with messages. Though worded in a multitude of ways, the message was unanimous.

Kill Mary.

“Well, it's been decided.” Kaila explained, lifting a soft, heavy foot and placing it onto the girl’s tiny body. “You've been a great guest on LittleKittyMewMew's Tiny Crush Hour, but you should get going now.” She taunted, positioning a toe sole right above Mary's face, and pressing down firmly.

The effects were instantaneous. Even with broken bones Mary managed to put up a bit of a fight, desperate to survive this final torture. It was all for naught though, and her body began to fade, as the heavily scented foot drove her into the carpeted floor. The weight increased, and the impossibly soft skin of Kaila's sole seemed to fall all around her like a sheet, only making her lose consciousness faster.

Fat tears rolled down the side of Mary's face, before they were caught by the sole, and absorbed into it. She could now hear the blood rushing through her body, and her heart pumping. The only other sound in the room was the wet, squishy sound of Kaila's fingers pumping in and out of her pussy, eager to bring herself to climax.

“Almost dead Mary! When you get to heaven, keep an eye out, cause I'll be there one day too, and we can pick up from where we left off...” She laughed, as writhing under her toe grew weaker.

“Bye, Mary! See ya later, fucker!”

Movement had all but ceased underfoot. Kaila lifted the front of her foot, and pressed down with her toes and the ball of her foot. The humiliated, suffocated girl's body was crunched in a flash, and Kaila's fingers were moving like a jackhammer. Her hot, red eyes had returned to a more ecstatic, glowing green. She was so close!

“Cheers of encouragement filled Kaila with excitement, and she found herself on the cusp of a loud, violent orgasm. Compliments and marriage proposals alike were all that made up the chat now, as they all wanted the same thing. For Kaila to finish herself off.

With a violent spasm, Kaila curled her toes, and felt like a fire had been set inside of her body. She opened her mouth into a silent scream, before biting her lip and containing it as quietly as she could. That didn't stop her entire body from gyrating in place though, and she began to bounce on the bed, driving the stain that was Melanie further and further into the sheets.

It lasted a full minute. A long, endless minute as Kaila's mind tried to process everything she'd done since she'd gotten home. Her terrible real life was forgotten, gone to the mists as powerful sensations filled her body. Her awful school career had evaporated from memory, replaced with the sheer power she exuded over these tiny humans. This was who she was meant to be. The confident, powerful girl that she was online!

Then, it began to wear off. The moment's euphoria faded, and Kaila found herself gasping for air, lying nude on her bed. Chat messages had slowed down, as the camera had been left on the floor. Though it had provided an excellent humans-eye view of the catgirl masturbating, it was unable to capture her after finishing. Viewers left in droves until the room was empty, and Kaila eyed that big ‘No Users’ sign sadly.

She was alone again. There was no one around, but herself. Her eyes returned to the cool, sad blue, as she disconnected from the chat. They always seemed to leave right after her orgasm. She'd hoped that maybe, just maybe, this time, one would stay behind, and want to get to know more about the girl behind the stream.

Sighing to herself, she shut the laptop, and stored away her webcam again. Just like that, LittleKittyMewMew was gone, and had been replaced by Kaila, the average girl. She'd need to get some more people, and fast. She wasn't sure how long she could take living only as Kaila. She needed that release.

Putting some clothes on, she stepped outside. No longer was she a human-destroying giantess. Now, she was petite, tiny, and wholly unthreatening. Shoving her hands into the pockets of her oversized hoodie, she began a long, aimless walk, hoping she'd be able to find another tiny settlement soon.