- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Joseph finds Jose in his bag.

Joseph arrived home. Went into his appartment placed his gym bag on his bed and took off his uniform and hung it up in his closet.

Joseph stood there for a second and looked at himself in the mirror, seeing only an older grey haired man wearing a white t-shirt and white underwear.

He saw the lines under his eyes.


He took his t-shirt off and observed how his pot-belly hanged, along with his tits, which were, as he was younger much better formed, much harder.

He stuck his finger in his navel, and cleaned it out.


He stuck his hands in his underwear rubbing them on his nuts and and between his legs, and smelled them. Nothing stank, good is what he thought to himself.

Joseph then went over to the bed and sat down and placed his gym back on his lap and said to himself, “hope you belive in magic.” mocking the liquore store owner.

He then opened it up.

He pulled the towel out and threw it in a basket in the corner, along with the dirty socks, training shirt/shorts, and underwear.
He stuck his finger in his tennis-shoes to pull them out of the gym bag, he felt something in the left one wiggle, and he heard something that made a noise.

“HEY!!!!” screamed Jose.


Joseph then took out that shoe and and shook it out in the gym bag.

Jose fell out of the shoe into the gym bag which was on Josephs lap.

Looking up he could see the giant's face and the hanging titts looking back down at him.
Joseph was shocked!

He never saw anything like this before.

He took the glasses from the night stand next to the bed and put them on.

It really was a tiny man.


“What is this? Who are you? Why are you in my gym bag? What is going on here?” Joseph asked wondering how this was even possible.

Not even considering what Pedros told him.


Jose said nothing and began to cry. Think about the old man at the counter.


Joseph gentley picked him up out of the gym bag with both hands and brought him closer to his face to get a better look at him.

At the same time Jose pissed in his pants, seeing how big the giants face was, the nose the bags under his eyes, his eyes the smell of his breathe.

“Don't eat me!” Jose screamed!


“There there little man...I would never eat you, or anyone else ever for that matter. For heavens sake, I do not want to hurt you.

I am just as shocked as you are that's all.” Joseph said try to make some sense of the situation, noticing how nice the little doll sized fellow was in his hand and what a build up body he had.

“Oh ho there. Did you do a number in your pants? How did you get in my gym bag anyways?  You sure do look funny.” Joseph said with a smile and instinctively letting the bag fall on the floor as he stood up as he brought Jose into the bathroom.

Chapter End Notes:

Falling in love is like throwing brick from a skyscraper on a sunny Saturday afternoon, without the intention of hurting anyone...