- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Pedros arrives and the party starts.
Jose awoke in darkness in a halfway cloudy reality.
Only steam in the air as he lay on a floor made of wood.

Still unable to move feeling the plastic wrap on his body holding him in place.
Jose could hear the giggling from the old man in the liquore store and it was getting louder and louder until he could make out two giant hands that came down from the sky.

The hands lifted him upwards out of the darkness, it seemed like a long trip until he saw who it was.
It was the old man from the liquore store.

“So our little murderous thief, missusing the gift having been given to you. What shall I do with you next?”
The old man asked

Before Jose could come to words the old man began to laugh loudly and it hurt Jose's ears.

“Just shut up Josito, little Jose. You will be given a second chance, unfortunately the magical counsel caught wind of my actions, boy! You've had no master till now to show you the ways of magic. After I am done punishing you tonight, you'll see the world much differently than before. Or I'll be forced to make you vanish forever.
Do you understand, Boy?!” the old man asked forcefully shanking his hands more and more and more and more.

Joseph, after hearing the door bell, put his freshly emptied out glass on the night stand next to Jose.

Put on his jogging pants and a t-shirt, and carefully placed Jose in the nightstand drawer and softly closed it shut.

Then he remembered about the invitation that he gave to Pedros from the liquore store.

His first thought was wondering if he could have another orgasm.
His second thought was what he should say.
Joseph opened the door.

Pedros stood there smiling with a bouquet of flowers.

“Don't say anything!” Pedros said as he entered the appartment, and handed Joseph the flowers delivering a kiss on his lips at the same time.

Joseph stood there not knowing what to think.
Pedros took the flowers and carried them into the kitchen and layed them on the table. By that time Joseph was already in the kitchen with him.

“Pedros...ah....nice to see you and everything, but you see...ah well I ah...it is a bad time tonight...I ah.....well...” Joseph muttered before Pedros cut him off.

“Look Joseph, sit down and listen. There are things I've got to tell you that nobody knows, that nobody believes. I am a white wizzard, and yes I can do magical things." Pedros said as he snapped his fingers and two cups of coffee appeared on the table.

“Here drink a cup a coffee first, it'll help to calm you down. I hope you've been enjoying your birthday present I gave you. What's its name...Jose I believe? Now where is he?” Pedros said in a business like type manner.

Joseph was flabbergasted. First he took a sip of his coffee, and burned his tounge, but a least it ment that it was real.

“Well Pedros, he kind of started freaking out on me, and I had to sustain him, he is in the bedroom in the nightstand. He passed out."

Pedros knew everything already, but he was not about to tell Joseph that.

Pedros simply took Joseph by the hand and led him into his bedroom and pulled his jogging pants down and started to go down on him.

Joseph was shocked and surprised that his cock got hard again.
He hasn't had so much action in one day in his entire life.

And Pedros, his being a wizzard and all was exciting too.

He then hoped that his cock did not stink too much after already having had 2 orgasms and all. He was happy that he could even get another erection.

“Do you want to get fucked Joseph?” Pedros asked.

“Well I aint got fucked in long time mister, but I'd love to! You'll have to slowley open me up first.”
Joseph replied
Pedros got naked and Joseph as well.

They then layed in bed and started making out.

Jose woke up in the drawer.

It smelled like oak.
Next to him were a few condoms and a tube of fuck cream, in which his face had rubbed against and it smelled like soap and tasted sweet. He could hear the Joseph's voice, moaning.

Pedros started fingering Josephs asshole.

Joseph was moaning and groaning of pleasure.

Pedros told Joseph to roll-over on his knees, and stick his ass in the air so that he could take a better look at it.

This he did.

Pedros then spit on his asshole and stuck his thumb in it and moved it around while playing with his cock at the same time. Taking it out to look at it. It was clean!

“I've got some fuck jelly and vasoline the nightstand drawer” Joseph said between pleasureful grunts.
Pedros did not think twice and took out the whole drawer and placed it on Josephs back looking down at Jose.

“Everybody makes mistakes you know little fellow.”
Pedros laughed as he placed the drawer on the bed next to where they were.

Pedros pick Jose up out of the drawer and gave him a kiss on his small face, at the time the platic wrap evaporated in the air, and he sat Jose on Josephs back and commanded him to lay down.

This he did.

He then took the fuck jelly out and smirred it on the outside and all over the inside of Josephs asshole rubbing his cock on the outside of it lightly practicing the penetration on the opening.

Jose watched a Pedros towered over him like a god!
His grey beard, the hairy chest, and his titts.
His movements in and out and in and out.
How he was showing Joseph who the man was!

Jose also got a hard on and jerked himself off.

“Now now who'd of thought...our little thief is enjoying the show is he? I was reading your thoughts just now. You think I'm sexy do you? Eres tu maricon?” Pedros asked picking him up.

Pedros then pulled his cock out of Josephs ass.

“Now hold still little fellow. You probably are not going to like this part too much Josito, but it is a part of the ritual, the last part.” Pedros then force Jose feet first in Josephs asshole leaving only his head and shoulders sticking out.

“Now that is what I like to see! Justice!” Pedros said
“I can feel him in me! Kicking and everthing. This is fucking amazing! I want to put him in my mouth again!” Joseph cried out

“No please don't put me in please no no no! I won't steal anymore or hurt anybody anymore! I promise please don't kill me please no. NOOO!” Jose cried out as loud as he could before Pedros spit in his face and started to laugh, while pushing his cock against Jose's face forcing him in Joseph's asshole. This time fucking him harder and harder until he came.
At the same time Joseph came too without having to touch himself.

Jose's could not get any air and started to sufficate, then his body, started to change itself. It lite-up and turned into thousands of hundreds of molecules and was immediately absorbed up by Joseph's body.

The two men layed there a while in bed in the afterglow.
Smiling and laughing.

Pedros took Joseph again by the hand in his bathroom with his back to the mirror. “Now Joseph your second present, turn around and take a look at yourself.” Pedros said

Joseph looked at himself in the mirror and his grey hairs were halfway gone. The line under his eyes too!

“Thank you. I mean...ah I am younger.” Joseph said surprisingly
“I know it was Jose's energy that gave it to you.
I simply went through the ritual that is all.”
Pedros explained.

“And Jose what about Jose?”. Joseph asked

“He is still alive don't worry much about him.
There is a magical counsel that has been watching him for quiet some time now and he had his punishment this night. Before he hurts anyone again he'll think twice. And besides you got me now.” Pedros said as he wispered a forgetfullness spell in Joseph's ear making him forget about Jose.
Chapter End Notes:

Love is like the spring time, it starts when the birds fly back home.

Love at first site, don't believe it,

I saw 2 cherib with bright red faces and smiles on missunderstood places.

Not belonging together.

It was only hormones on tight leather, and

Adam and God were never shy,

Just fine...