- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
With Sam trapped underneath her tongue and Tom offering her a good morning shag, Lucy reflects on the events of the previous evening and how it feels for her to have a tiny boyfriend.


Lucy sat up in the hotel bed, smiling at being propositioned by Tom Reed for a morning round of sex. She still couldn't believe how incredible last night was! Tom's big, hard cock felt just as good inside of her as she always imagined it would, and she found even more satisfaction in having her fantasy come true. Here he was again, having slept in the nude, his manhood stiff with renewed desire for her body.

She then thought of Sam, her poor little boyfriend who she'd forced to ride on the head of Tom's penis, and overpowered with her own feminine charms. Despite her drunken, lustful behavior last night, Lucretia wasn't a monster. As much as she'd been indulging in her own one-on-one fantasy with Tom, she knew that she'd helped Sam live out his fetish and there was a part of her that, in spite of their distance lately, loved doing it. She'd enjoyed fucking Tom, true, but she found herself being increasingly fascinated by the memory of her body being a playground for her miniature boyfriend. Lucy never minded having a dominant attitude in bed with Sam, but his macrophilia hadn't made a whole lot of sense to her before. Now that she'd shrunk him and made it real for both of them, she surprised herself and felt some mutual gratification over Sam's position and the unrestricted power it entitled her to.

She gazed at her conspirator in last night's affair and smiled as she finally gave her reply. "I would love to," said Lucy in a sultry voice, as she approached Tom. She slid her arms around his waist and rested her head on his chest. "But," she backed away from him and chuckled, "I'm still a bit sore from last night. Plus, I've got to get Sammy boy home and dressed."

Tom's mouth dropped open as he looked down at his swelling, exposed dick, somewhat taken aback at Lucretia declining his entreaty. He wanted to protest, but his lust quickly melted into fear upon remembering that he was in no position to beg - not with a girl who could reduce him to nothing with a mere thought. "Well, alright, then," he said pitifully attempting to mask his surprise. "I'm going to go shower, I'm sure you can find the way out." Tom rushed off to the bathroom to reduce the awkwardness of the situation. He had gone to bed feeling like a god, being worshipped by a fan and a truly insignificant creature, and woken up surprised to hear the one thing nobody has thought to say to him in the last several years: "no."

From my front row seat of Lucy's decision, I was overjoyed that she'd spared me even more humiliation at their colossal hands, genitals, and whatever other body parts they dared to incorporate into their sexual escapades. As much power as Tom possessed, or at least felt he did, he hadn't been prepared for that answer, and was in his own way cut down to size by Lucy. I was ecstatic: perhaps she did care after all! I quickly climbed up one of her front teeth and made my way out onto her lower lip. I saw her hand reaching down to her stomach to check where she'd kept me through the night. I jumped up and down on the wide, soft surface to try to alert my girlfriend to my new location.

A fingernail came up and scooped me off the surface of her lip, and I was rushed up to the familiar, tremendous sight of Lucy's eyeball. I saw the lids narrow as she strained to look at me, and I waved my hands, hoping she could see me. I was a little less nervous looking her in the eye this time around, having spent all night getting used to my new size. However, any hope I had was drained from me once Lucy opened her mouth.

"Oh no!" she exclaimed, her voice dripping with malevolent sarcasm, "how did a speck of belly button lint end up in my mouth?" My jaw dropped, along with my confidence about the situation! "Did Tom's big old tongue dig you out of your home? Poor little lint! I bet you at least had a fun ride, though," she giggled, stripping away at the shreds of dignity I still had after all I'd been through. "You're just so tiny and insignificant, I could simply drop you here or flick you onto the floor while I walk out of the room, leaving you all alone with Tom. Would you like that, lint? I bet you would," Lucy beamed, savoring every minute of her degrading me. She knew damn well she was staring at her tiny boyfriend, and was toying with me like the predator her relative size to mine allowed her to be.

I felt something move next to the finger I was on, and I looked in unadulterated terror as Lucy's other gargantuan hand approached me! Her middle finger rested against her thumb as she lined them up in the perfect position to flick me off her fingertip and out of existence with just the slightest movement. "No, Lucy, you can't!" I yelled up at her, frantically waving my arms in front of me. "Please, it's me, Sam, your boyfriend!" Lucy laughed, as I closed my eyes and braced for the fatal impact.

I felt my enormous girlfriend's finger coming down on me, only it was a lot lighter than I'd expected it to be. It was a very slight touch, and just rustled the hairs on top of my head: Lucy was still laughing, but it sounded much more jovial now. "Silly Sam," she said, "did you really think I'd flick you away to stay unattended with MY celebrity crush? You know how jealous that could make a girl like me." I didn't know how to feel: Lucy had definitely changed after shrinking me, but the laughter she made now was the most warm sound she'd directed at me in some time. This new sense of power was intoxicating to her, and she knew that it equally scared and excited me, as well.

The hand I was on moved up quickly past her long, messy locks of dark brown hair, and I was confronted by a large doorway made of skin that I recognized as being her once petite and delicate ear. "Now get in there, tiny, so we can go home. And don't wander off from being my ear wax like you did when you were my belly button lint, otherwise you won't like where you'll end up next when I find you!" she threatened with a tinge of humor. I was still unsure of what to make of Lucy's behavior, or what I could even say to her, but I obeyed my goddess and climbed into the slightly sticky and yellow-walled opening on the side of her head. My feet sunk slightly into the wax floor and kept me steady as I felt Lucretia get up and start walking home.
Chapter End Notes:
The next chapter will find Lucy musing more on her new status and possibilities as Sam's goddess, as well as delve into a lesser-explored facet of giantess interaction. As always, feedback is very welcome!