- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Thank you to those of you who've read, commented on, and enjoyed the first Lucretia's Night Out story! If you're just joining us now, please read the aforementioned story before diving into this one.

While the original Lucretia's Night Out was a completed commission that I'd re-edited before sharing here, this sequel is still ongoing and will be updated as I complete chapters.  As such, your feedback is very valuable to me and will be considered as I develop the story further.

Thanks for reading the Lucretia's Night Out series, and I hope that you enjoy this new story!

Author's Chapter Notes:

The morning after the previous story's events, Sam wakes up still on his girlfriend's body and tries to sort out his feelings about Lucy and what he had just gone through.  His uneasy peace is quickly disturbed by an oblivious intruder.

Genuine giantess interaction is at a minimum in this chapter.

I bolted awake inside of an unfamiliar dark room. I couldn't see anything at all, or remember how I got here. Wherever I was, it was extremely warm, and I felt the ground beneath me slowly moving up and down. Reaching out, I touched a soft, yielding wall and began to panic! What the hell was that?! I felt my forehead begin to sweat in fear, and raised my right hand to wipe it away. I felt something dry and sticky in my palm, and then it suddenly dawned on me where I'd spent the night!

I was trapped in my girlfriend Lucretia's belly button as she slept next to Tom Reed, the celebrity she had lusted after for nearly as long as I'd known her. Lucy had shrunk me down after a relatively minor squabble in her bedroom and brought me along on the date she'd won with her favorite actor. The two of them had had an exciting night at my expense, maliciously recreating a fantasy that I'd often shared with Lucy. As I sat in the depression on my girlfriend's abdomen, I tried to sort out my feelings about Lucy and what had happened. She humiliated me last night, but at the same time she did bring my fetish to life. As scary and degrading as being a victim of her and Tom's carnal pleasures was, I still was aroused by it. She said she'd think about growing me back today, but what would I even say to Lucy, afterwards?

My introspection was cut short, as the sheets were lifted off of Lucy's body. Right above me, I saw the eager, lecherous face of Tom! "Wakey, wakey, Lucretia," he softly whispered as he pressed his lips together. Before I could comprehend what happening, Tom descended onto my navel prison, his mouth once again plunging me into total darkness.

The air around me became even warmer as Tom's foul morning breath permeated Lucretia's belly button. I choked, desperately fighting for fresh air as Tom began to suck on the flesh of Lucy's stomach, forcing me to rise up towards his lips. The ground beneath me began to softly tremble, which could only mean my gigantic girlfriend was now roused from her slumber and enjoying Tom's wake up call.

After planting about a dozen kisses on her belly, the suction stopped and I managed to regain my balance. This victory was short lived, though, as something wet began slamming me against the side of Lucy's navel. Tom's long, moist tongue flicked around in Lucretia's belly button, getting more forceful with each lick. "No, not again!" I yelled in frustration, having just finished my ordeal with my girlfriend's tongue a few hours before. Each stroke of the titanic organ pushed me harder against a wall deep inside of my girlfriend's fleshy cavern, and also inadvertently brushed my now insignificant morning wood. Because he'd passed out before Lucy dropped me in here last night, Tom was completely unaware of my presence: to him, I was nothing more than a speck of my girlfriend's belly button lint!

Lucy moaned in sleepy satisfaction, causing the wall I was against to vibrate; as my unknowing assailant licked down over me, I let out my own reluctant gasp of pleasure. Tom's tongue stopped at my feet and without warning knocked me off my footing, forcing me to land face first on its slimy surface. No sooner was I laid out on the tip of his tongue than did Tom remove it from Lucy's belly button. I screamed as Tom slowly stood higher, and I grabbed on to his taste buds, squirming in terror against the vast platform inside his mouth. I felt myself rise to the roof of Tom's mouth before he pinned me against it as he swallowed a few times. I struggled to stay in the tight space between his tongue and palate, as each swallow he took threatened to slowly drag me face down to the back of his throat.

The swallowing stopped, but Tom clicked his tongue three times, which became too much for my aroused member to take. The very organ that was torturing my tiny nude body had also managed to pleasure me. I held tightly as Tom finished his last click, and I began writhing against the wet ground as my load shot out and landed in the minute gaps between some of his taste buds. I knew I was too small for Tom to realize I'd came in his mouth, as I lay down in a pool of saliva and shame, the familiar feeling of humiliation filling my now spent body.

I couldn't rest long enough to continue my post-climax pity party, though: Tom moved his head down and I was falling off the end of his tongue! I fell out of his mouth, the air whipping against my soaked skin, until I plunged back into another dark, moist hole. The faint but familiar scent of Tom's precum filled my nostrils and I knew instantly that I was back inside of Lucy's mouth.

I ducked down onto the wet floor of my girlfriend's jaw as I felt my her tongue dart out above me. I saw the daunting gates of her teeth open only to be invaded by the tremendous mound of flesh and muscle that had unknowingly violated me just moments earlier. I stayed crouched as the two titanic tongues wrestled above me, and a mixture of their saliva began to rain down and gather around my ankles. All I could hear around me was the wet slopping of oral lust, and deep, deafening moans on both sides of the conjoined caves. Lucy's head snapped back and shook side to side, jostling me against the flap of skin beneath her tongue. It felt to me like Tom and her were getting very intense with their morning make out session. Tom eventually broke the kiss, causing Lucy to quickly move her tongue back to its resting place, slapping me down on my back in the process. As Lucy gasped to catch her breath from her passionate awakening, I heard the inevitable dreadful words that one would expect to hear after a night like the previous one.

"So, Lucy, dear," Tom asked with a smug sense of pride, "do you fancy another go?" Peeking out from beneath her tongue, I saw the insides of Lucy's cheeks spread into a smile.

Chapter End Notes:

Sam has ended up back where his adventure came to a climax last night.  With Tom feeling aroused and Lucy now awake, what fate awaits Sam? Will his torment continue? Let me know what you think so far!