- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the long delay, but after a few false starts I'm back with more updates for this series! I've got some ideas for where to take things from here, but as always, feedback, suggestions, and ideas are always welcome in the comment sections!

Without further adieu, let's get back to how Sam is faring against Lucy's morher's foot...
Eve hung up Lucretia's robe and walked about the bathroom, surveying the progress of her cleaning. She took dainty, deliberate strides as she examined the checkered floor she trod upon, looking for even the hardest to clean spots of grime. As hard as she looked, though, Eve couldn't have possibly known about the tiny stowaways desperately climbing the ridges of skin on her toes. She swung one foot in front of the other as she made her way to the sink, before bending down on the bathmat to open the cabinet door where she kept her cleaning rags and bottles.

The movement of Lucy's mother's continent-sized foot made my climb up the side of her toe all the more difficult. I slipped several times, due to the giantess's violent, careless sauntering. Despite my disinterest in feet, the heat from Eve's body and being a virtual parasite to my girlfriend's beautiful mother was an extremely arousing experience. Every shift of her steps made me aware that my host could snuff me out of existence with just the slightest wrong move. I clung tightly to the side of her enormous soft toe, admiring how well moisturized my colossal host kept. The skin became harder in my hands as I pulled myself up towards the edge of her normally thin cuticles. I was well above the close calls of being squashed between the moving walls of Eve's tiny toes, and could see the neon orange lacquer that marked the tips of their tops.

I gripped the edge of her cuticle and kept climbing over the hill of flesh and bone. I looked beside me at the dull tangerine horizon of Eve's nail, stretching out like an ocean reflecting a summer sunset. I knew that Eve favored smooth gel-based nail polish, which made it too risky for me to stand on. I had to reach the very top of her toe if I wanted to have any hope of finding my way back to Lucretia from my current position. The wrinkles of skin that I had pressed my diminutive body against began to curve and become my floor. I slowly began to stand as best as I could, between the slope of my platform and the seismic movements of my unwitting captor. I carefully balanced myself and planted my feet firmly on the flesh floor: I was finally on top of Eve's colossal foot!

I inhaled deeply, savoring breaths of fresh air that were no longer dominated by the scent of my girlfriend's mother's lotion and sweat. I gazed out to the left and saw Eve's other foot idly planting itself as she went about her regular household routine. Gazing up, her dark clothes and hair stretched as high as the heavens, as the towering goddess idly hummed a hymn from her disco days. Although Eve had never been anything but kind to me, her size alone caused the same fear of seeing her daughter and Tom Reed as giants last night to come flooding back to me. My already obscured view of the top of the giantess was obscured by a flowing white cloud she held in her hand, she then moved to the top of a towering cabinet. Her arms were distant enough to appear smaller than they actually were, but her movements as they oscillated to polish the cabinet caused significant tremors throughout Eve's body, for someone of my stature.

If there was one thing that Eve was meticulous about, it was her housekeeping. Although she would never intentionally harm a living thing, she regularly waged violent war against dirt and dust in her home, brandishing her artillery of rags and brushes. After all, just as she loved to feel and look beautiful, Eve felt her house should also be a reflection of her own beauty. She selected a white rag from the beneath the sink and scanned around the room for where to finish today's campaign against uncleanliness. Raising her left foot, she kicked shut the bottom cabinet door, and walked towards the larger cabinet in the corner of the room where she kept the bath towels. "Filthy," she muttered under her breath, scanning the dusty top of the wooden chest. Humming a song from her youth, she raised her arm and began viciously making large circles with the linen cloth on the cabinet's surface.

I braced myself and laid across her humongous toe, waiting for the miniature earthquakes to subside. I gripped my entire body tightly once again to her skin, holding on for dear life as I tried to remain steady on the foot of the giant cleaning Italian matriarch. I felt the shaking stop, and I hesitantly looked up to see the cloth cloud hanging in the air above me, now a darker grey. I cursed my luck, though, as I saw it rapidly growing and descending towards me.

Eve gradually slowed down her rubbing of the cloth, as the dust had been collected from the bathroom's furnishing. She carefully looked over the wooden cabinet to make sure that no trace of dust remained in the grain. She murmured in approval, before carelessly dropping her hand to her side, the cloth falling and covering her right foot. "All in a day's work," Eve proudly proclaimed. She bent down to pick up the sullied rag before folding it over and depositing it in the waistband of her black pocketless shorts. With her free hands, she emptied out the laundry hamper in the room into a basket. "Now to finish up this load and clean off this rag," she sighed with tired pride as she made her way to the washroom, stopping only momentarily to scratch a slight itch on her hip right near the dirty cleaning cloth.
Chapter End Notes:
Things don't look good for Sam: did he survive Eve's carelessness and cleaning spree? What about Lucretia? You know the deal: we'll find out next chapter.

Feedback is appreciated, as always!