- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As Sam tries to escape Eve's toe cleavage, we focus this chapter on Lucy and her plan to save her tiny boyfriend.

Lucretia felt anxiety squeeze her skull. She couldn't believe how something so simple turned into a careless mistake: now her shrunken boyfriend was at the mercy of her unaware mother's feet. She felt her skin turn warm with fear against her violet terry bath robe, and she reclined onto the couch to regain her composure.

She shook her head, still trying to process her loss. "Samuel..." Lucy stretched her legs onto the table, mimicking her mother's usual posture. Her robe rode up over her knees as she rested her leg against the cold table top.  Before she went into the shower, Lucy believed that she'd finally made things right with Sam and wouldn't be shedding anymore tears for him or their relationship. Now her attempt at making a new start with Sam has been interrupted by her mom. "He has to have survived," she thought, wiggling her dainty bare foot while trying to imagine what her boyfriend was going through right now.

She thought of Eve's freshly pedicured feet, and how soft they were compared to her own. Lucy felt a slight nervous laughter escape her lips, as she brushed back her still wet hair: Eve may have had larger feet, but she took great care of them. Her bedroom cabinets were filled with bottles of scented moisturizing lotions and pumice stones which she used almost daily. Sure, being crushed by a giant foot is every tiny thing's nightmare, but Sam sure won the comfort jackpot with this pair. "Still," Lucy muttered, "he must be so scared. But how do I get to him?" She crossed her big toes over one another and gazed at the chipped black paint at their ends, as she tried to formulate a rescue plan.

"He's so small, I don't think she'd pay much attention even if she did feel him. And she wouldn't believe me if I told her I used magic to shrink him." Lucy sighed, slightly grateful that Eve's religious beliefs were not so zealous, otherwise she might have been worried about her mother crushing Sam after mistaking him for a tiny devil. "Plus, it's a big house for poor little Sam. Even if he escapes mom's feet, he could have gotten off in any room and be moving around while I'm looking for him." Lucy bit her lip in frustration, knowing that it could be days before she'd find Sam if he was trying to find her at the same time.  She knew that Sam would be alright, but it seemed like a hopeless case of finding him sooner rather than later at his size.

Lucy closed her eyes and sighed, before lifting her head in a sudden realization.  "Shit, that could be it!" She bolted upright, walking barefoot back upstairs. “It’s risky, but worth a shot." She retraced her steps to the bathroom door, carefully pulling it behind her enough to leave it open just a crack.  The mirrors were still slightly fogged from her hot shower, and Lucretia cleared them using the sleeve of her robe. She stepped back onto the blue, shaggy bathmat and gazed at her own reflection. She untied her robe and admired her barely covered body illuminated by the afternoon sun. “All of this would have been Sam’s world,” she said, staring herself down and trying to imagine all of her features and self-perceived flaws being seen at her boyfriend’s current size.  Although she had been the one to shrink him, Lucy had really only understood her own perspective and amusement as a goddess.  She hadn’t fully considered the way Sam saw things as being much larger than himself, where they would only be average to her.

“I’m coming for you, Sam.” Lucy bowed her head and pointed her slender finger up towards her nose.  She stared cross-eyed down the pale black-tipped digit as she began chanting the same exact words that had started this whole mess.  Lucy felt a warmth in the pit of her stomach slowly radiate throughout her entire body, and she began to tingle all over.  The blackness of her fingernail seemed to expand out across her entire vision, as her sight slowly faded.  She felt like she was rapidly descending an elevator, and she fell over onto something soft.  She groaned as she opened her eyes, and she spied a mountain of soft purple material with large blue trees on the horizon.  Lucy slowly rose and gazed around at her new surroundings in awe: in order to find Sam, she had shrunken herself down to his size.  Now all that was left was to wait for her mother to come in to clean the bathroom.

Lucy heard the door creek, and a blinding light came on above her.  “Of course she didn’t hang it up! Well, can’t blame her: she must have been really tired.” Lucy heard her mother’s voice boom in the sky above her.  The room shook as she felt Eve walk towards her location, the clicking of her enormous stilettos approaching at a rapid pace. Lucy looked up and saw a large mass of black wires descending towards her, stopping a few hundred feet away from her.  Something tugged at the bathrobe and the floor moved out from underneath Lucy.  Her nude little body softly landed on the plush cloth, and she reached out to hang onto the rising garment to avoid being lost in the bathmat forest beneath it.

The hem of the robe dragged on the floor as Eve picked it up to carry to the towel rack. Lucy managed to hold on tightly until she could make out the checkered floor tiles beneath her. Without hesitation, she let go and braced for impact as she fell towards the solid ground.  Even at her size, it wasn’t a large drop, and Lucy landed unharmed on her hands and knees.  She stood back up and stared out at her colossal mother handing the robe up in the sky.  Lucy was astonished at how large her mother was compared to her: Lucy was only a few inches taller than her at normal size, but now Eve was immeasurable and certainly more imposing than her usual five foot frame.

Eve turned around quickly, her feet pointing in Lucretia’s direction.  She looked in amazement at the size of her mother’s feet towering over her.  The thin sole of her mother’s shoe was almost as large as her, and her toes were titanic flesh walls.  Further up, the undersides of Eve’s freshly painted toenails rose above Lucy like great cliffs. Eve’s body soared even higher than Lucy could see, her face covered in shadow and poofy hair. While she had been worried about Sam’s safety before, now Lucy felt even more concerned as she saw how easily someone their size could be lost under this giantess’s foot.

Lucy swallowed and clenched her fists. “Well, this is it.  No turning back now.” She ran towards her oblivious mother’s left shoe, picking herself up over the ledge of the open toed sole.  Eve’s toes tightly scrunched together, making entry to her toe cleavage impossible. Lucy looked towards the orange painted ceiling of a toenail above her. “I guess I’m going to have to climb up.  If I get on top of her foot, I can look between each of her toes and see if Sam’s on this foot.” Lucy grabbed onto the small wrinkles of her mother’s big toe and began her ascent.  She breathed in the lavender lotion that permeated her mother’s feet, and had to admit she felt slightly excited being so small and on an adventure on her unaware mother’s body. It was a lot like the thrill she felt of first dating Samuel and sneaking out to avoid Eve’s protective nature, only she now risked more than simply being caught by her mother.  “The things you do for love, huh? Hang in there, Sammy.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Lucy and Sam are now both stuck with Eve as she goes about cleaning the house.  Will they find each other? Will Eve find them? Let me know how you liked the chapter, and tell me anything that you want to see happen!