- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lucy's made up with Sam, but a second giantess has just walked into the house!

After a few chapters of less conventional interactions, we're briefly revisiting some more *ahem* familiar material.

I heard the door shut and the familiar sound of thin stiletto heels hitting the marble floor slowly getting closer to me. I clammed up on the coffee table, deathly afraid of being discovered by the approaching giantess. With each click of her heels, I was reminded of just how powerless I was. While Lucy had completely dominated me, she was at least aware of my existence and how her actions affected me. However, at my size, I was at the mercy of the entire world, including people who wouldn't ever consider that a tiny man might be near them - or worse, people I would prefer not to involve while living out my sexual fantasies! As the steps came closer still, light tremors traveled through the table and my body and I heard the shrill jingling of keys become more apparent. The light of the room began to slowly disappear as the massive woman finally appeared in the doorway and approached the table. She stomped towards the couch, casting a long, dark shadow over me, which seemed an extension of her usual black clothing and hair. I felt truly insignificant as I looked up at her while she absentmindedly searched for the television remote, completely oblivious to my presence. She turned around, holding the long black device high above my head and switched on the billboard-sized flat screen behind me. The light of the program illuminated her features, and I slowly took in the image of the raven-haired titan towering above me: Lucretia's mother, Eve.

For a woman approaching 50, Eve Lombardi still had looks that turned heads. In spite of measuring an even five feet tall, Eve managed to stand out in crowds, with her bright green eyes that shone like emeralds as they contrasted against her faintly tanned skin. Even before she mourned the loss of her husband, Eve had maintained a dark wardrobe and further emphasized her eyes with heavy black makeup — perhaps this had made an impression on Lucy as she was growing up? Eve did not share her daughter's belief in magic and identified as Catholic, though she was hardly a saint, especially in her youth. She once had a reputation as a party girl and was lusted after by men and women alike. Although her love of a luxurious lifestyle never disappeared, her taste for decadence had been curbed by marriage and childbirth. Her husband died of a heart attack when Lucy was only a year old and Eve never remarried, though she remained close to her sister-in-law. While Eve and I had a good relationship, there was no chance of her expecting to look out for her daughter's bug-sized boyfriend, and Lucy was still upstairs in the shower.

"Hmm, I guess I'll relax until Lucy comes down," Eve sighed, bending down to have a seat. Her ass landed on the leather cushion with a thundering thud, and she stretched her legs up with a yawn. Eve took great care of her body and worked out at the gym every morning. Her legs in particular had always looked very well-toned and unlike Lucy's, they were smooth and hairless. I knew that Eve enjoyed being pampered and I could see her calves  hovering above me were red, no doubt due to her just coming back from a waxing appointment. I gazed in amazement at how her legs seemed endless in the sky above me until they converged into the pair of black shorts she wore. I watched as one leg crossed under the other, like two dancing serpents in the air, and Eve let out a relaxed moan as she settled into her seat, lowering her legs down towards the coffee table.

I panicked and ran for my life! This wasn't supposed to happen: Lucy was supposed to come back and play with me, not leave me to be squashed under her mother's muscular calves! I saw the shadow of her long limbs grow heavier around me as I ran for safety towards the other end of the table. I kept dashing, certain I would be in the clear, until I felt my face smash against a foam wall. I stumbled backwards, and leaned on a very coarse feeling pillar that smelled vaguely of lavender lotion and oil. I looked at the first wall and saw it was a giant porous surface, before it dawned on me where I was. I had run the length of my girlfriend's mother's legs and ended up trapped between the heel of her foot and her open-toed stilettos' insole! I was mortified: despite my giantess fetish, feet had never really been a turn on for me! As if unconsciously mocking my plight, Eve let out a raucous cackling at the television show she was watching.

I looked to the sides of my prison, and I appeared to be right in the middle of the giantess's heel. Each exit would take me considerable time to even attempt to reach, and I was still out of breath from getting here in the first place. I stood as small as a mite beneath the powerful, fragrant foot of this athletic MILF, with virtually no hope of escape for now. I stood thinking carefully about my options, but once again fate seemed to make my choice for me. Eve moved her foot back off the table, smacking me against the shoe's insert. As she lifted her feet from the table, I was scooped up and felt the shoe turning towards the floor. Gravity pulled me down the high-heeled slide, and the smell of lotion and sweat became more powerful as the skin ceiling became more and more narrow. I squeezed just beneath the ball of Eve's foot and came to a stop. Light shone above me, and I saw a leather strap arching just above the flesh on either side of me. I was now lost in Lucy's mom's toe cleavage.

The world around me shook much harder than when I was on Lucy's nipple! I was so close to ground zero of Eve's movements, but had plenty of room to trip around due to my size. Eve took large strides, as her impossibly loud heels boomed further behind me. Her toes scrunched in with each step, just shy of squeezing the life out of me. I prayed that I wouldn't be caught beneath the giantess's toes as she plodded across the marble tile floor. She same to a stop and leaned forward some, causing me to rest against the intersecting joints of her toes for safety. I heard two thuds way above me and heard Eve's voice call out, "hi, honey!"

"Oh hi, mom, you're home early!" Lucy was a bit surprised: she knew Eve's workout and spa routine usually kept her out until at least the middle of the afternoon. She stood hugging her mother, wearing a light violet bathrobe which she had hoped to shed quickly for her boyfriend's enjoyment.

"Well, everything went rather quick today. I've kept up all the landscaping, so we just did a mani-pedi today. What do you think?" Eve beamed as she splayed her long, slender fingernails and kicked out each of her feet to show off the matching neon orange adorning the end of each of her digits. As I spun around between her mother's toes from the sudden thrust, Lucy nodded in approval, oblivious that she was admiring my present location. "I just sat down for a bit while I waited for you. I figured with all of this extra time I've got, I'd do some cleaning around the house. I'll probably head up into the bathroom and start there in a little bit."

"Alright, I'll probably be in my room for the day. I had a long night." Lucy gave a slight smirk, partially out of how much of a guilty pleasure her night truly had been, and partially out of excitement for how she would make it up to me for that.

"No problem, I'll let you know if I need any help." I felt the floor shift forward again, and I gave a slight bounce as Eve walked away to fetch her cleaning supplies. I was petrified: things had just been set straight with Lucretia and now I was stuck inside her mother's toes while she went on a cleaning spree. My only hope of even trying to get back to my girlfriend was to climb up onto her mother's foot and jump off to go someplace I could be discovered. It was a longshot, but it was the only one I had. Besides, an Italian mother's housework was no place for someone as tiny as me! I worked my way to the smaller of Eve's two toes and pressed my body tightly against the calloused flesh. The aroma of her lotion was exceedingly strong, and I felt myself begin to get hard at the scent. I felt ashamed, but I had no time to dwell on such feelings as I began climbing up the unstable digit.

Lucy walked over to the coffee table and sat where her mother had just been. "Okay, my speck-sized pet, let's get you comfortable, shall we?" She grinned as she moved her face down to the surface of the table. Her eyes scanned every which way, but all she saw was the shine of the tabletop. "Sammy?" She felt her chest get tighter as her breathing became more rapid. "This isn't funny! As your goddess, I command you to show yourself!" She whispered loudly so that her mother wouldn't hear her, unsure of how Eve would take the news of her daughter shrinking her boyfriend down to minuscule size. Lucretia's eyes widened as she saw the television still on, and recalled the posture her mother usually assumed when watching it: her legs and feet stretched out on the coffee table! She gasped in horror, realizing that she was no longer in control of her boyfriend's safety. "Fuck!"

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, Sam continues climbing Eve's enormous toe! Will he be discovered? What threats will he encounter? And what will Lucy do to try to find her dust-sized boyfriend? Let me know what you want to see, and how you're liking the story so far in the comments!