- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lucy and Sam finally vent their fears and frustrations about how their relationships has been, the previous night, and where they're going.

Not a whole lot of interaction here, but plenty of dialogue and some teasers thrown in.

Lucretia stared down at my small and naked body, biting her trembling lower lip. Her eyes that had been full of scornful passion and fire last night were now pensive mirrors reflecting confusion. She seemed as lost as I was, as far as where our relationship should go from here. Taking another deep breath, Lucy sighed as she exhaled with a blustery force that removed some of the remaining water from me. "I suppose I owe you an explanation," she began, breaking the tense silence.

"Look, Sam, I need to be completely honest: I never fully understood your shrinking fetish. I mean, I loved you, so I didn't really complain and I'd indulge you every now and then, but I thought it was pretty weird." Lucy spoke at an anxious pace as she filtered her stream of consciousness into precise confessions. "It was really fucking weird! And part of me felt sort of... insecure, I guess, because of it." Folding her skyscraper-sized arms, Lucy clutched at her sides: as vulnerable as I was down on the coffee table, the giantess before me felt her own fragility while she carefully tried to find the right words to express herself.

Lucretia swallowed hard before continuing. "When we would actually make love, I knew that you were physically satisfied, but I was never sure if you were as pleased as when we role-played. Sure, I thought the sex was great, but I was scared that we both weren't getting as much out of it or enjoying it the same way." As she admitted this, Lucy's gaze descended from me to her knees and her long dark hair draped over her face. "So I became distant because I wanted to bring this up, but I just didn't know how to do it. I mean, it's not something I could have just asked my friends about and rehearsed beforehand: I respected you too much for that!" Lucy made a soft whine as tears formed in her wincing eyes.  Slowly they rolled down her flushed red cheek, before landing in the chasm between her legs and the table. Her sobs became deafening as a deluge of tears rained down from above, just missing me.

As Lucy cried, I felt guilty for exposing her to my fetish. I was always insecure about it before I met her: she was the only person I felt I could trust with it, and I'd never really thought about how it might have affected her. "Why did you make me like this, then?" I spoke up, puzzled as to why my girlfriend would shrink me, despite her conflicted feelings towards my fetish. "Were you planning on last night playing out like it did, or on using my fetish against me at some other point?"

"No, I didn't go out last night planning to sleep with Tom, I swear!" Lucy cried out, trying to collect herself and continue airing out her feelings. "I was afraid and got bored as a result, but I honestly did want to work through this with you! I practiced the shrinking spell as a gift for you; I thought that if we could resolve our problems, you would have liked to actually experience being tiny instead of role-playing the next time we messed around. Sure, maybe I didn't get it, but that's what love is: compromise and exploring your partner's interests, right?" Lucy's lips broke into a smile, as her tears washed away her emotional restraints from the last few months. Gazing up at the crying goddess, the curve of her lips was like seeing clouds dissipate after a long storm. Her eyes grew more sullen, though, as the smile faded back into a look of regret and pain. "But I got upset after you teased me about Tom, and I used it on you out of frustration. That with everything else on my mind, my initial fears felt somehow validated. I just snapped and spent all evening acting out of spite," she recalled as she winced.

"I love you, but after I shrunk you and had a few drinks with Tom, I wondered what it would be like to fuck someone like a normal person? To be underneath a powerful man who's just thrusting away inside of me, while I writhe in unbridled pleasure? To not worry if he's enjoying it as much as I am, or if I'm saying the right things to entertain his fantasies?" Lucy's hair flew frantically above me, nearly knocking me off the table a few times, as she moved her head and arms while enthusiastically expounding on her logic from last night. "Sam, I've struggled with these questions for a while now; in that moment, it seemed clear to me that I probably did need somebody else. The fact that you had brought the same scenario into our bedroom before seemed to make it alright to me, at the time: I'd get what I wanted, and you'd suffer for getting what you wanted." Lucy moved her face closer to me, her countenance baring something resembling calm. I knew we had reached the eye of this giantess's storm of emotions. "And do you know what, Samuel? I loved it!"

I flinched with fear underneath Lucretia's eyes, swollen from her tears. A wanton grin shone through her sorrow, as she let her words sink in. "Please don't hate me, Sam, but it finally made sense to me there - your fetish." My distress softened into relief, as Lucy continued. "You are insignificant! I mean, you were inside a dick and easily fit inside my bellybuton. Actually experiencing that degree of power is so much different from just whispering it into your ear while I jerk your cock: I can still do absolutely anything at all to you now! That knowledge alone is so much hotter than being a celebrity's one night stand." I could see Lucy shiver with delight as she recounted the ways she lorded over me, and undoubtedly imagined new ones. "Sammy, be honest: was last night how you always imagined an encounter with Tom Reed would go?"

I walked past the tip of Lucretia's nose, staring up at my emotional monolith of a girlfriend. "Lucy, I can't pretend I wasn't scared shitless. I mean, you and a complete stranger used me and humiliated me!" Her lips tightened as she bit down on them in shame. "This is a dream come true, though. It was scary, but it was also exciting. Between finally feeling so close to your body and the way you and Tom were in complete control of me, and could snuff me out with the slightest movement, it was also pretty hot!" I smiled as I looked up and saw Lucretia's face fill with mercy. Sure, she put me in danger last night, but I could see that she was truly sorry for it.  All morning, she'd been trying to make amends with me: how couldn't I forgive her?

Lucy made a slight squeak as her fingers lunged towards me, scooping me into the palm of her hand. She raised me to her face, holding me at what looked to be a few feet from her mouth. "Babe, I'm sorry you had to be used like that, but I love your new size! It's refreshing to be your goddess for real, after feeling so unsure about everything." Lucy gave a wide grin, the dull, white surface of her teeth filling my vision. She brought her other hand over and gently stroked my head with her finger. "Sam, do you want me to remain as your goddess? I wouldn't keep you tiny all the time, but I think we there's a lot of fun a teeny-tiny man and his all-powerful girlfriend could share," she playfully invited. How could I resist? I was in the hands of an endless beauty, who as it turns out really did love me! Lucy knew and relished the degree of power she had over me, but at the same time she was currently exercising careful control. Her finger moved down to my manhood, and gently stroked it a few times before withdrawing entirely.

"I still feel bad about putting you through that last night." Although things seemed to be resolved between Lucy and I, she still felt some shame about her impulsive behavior. "How about a free pass for you, hmm? A threesome with anybody you want, and any combination of sizes!" She laughed, as she imagined having a team of speck-sized pets crawling all over her body and taking care of her womanly needs.

"Lucy, I couldn't," I protested. As steamy as last night was, I still felt like going along with my girlfriend's offer wouldn't make things right.

Lucy slightly curved her fingers into a towering wall behind me and moved me closer to her enormous mouth. "No, little man! You agreed that I'm your goddess, and so I ORDER you to pick someone else out for us to play with sometime!" Lucy's voice was authoritative, but still sensual and light-hearted, as she was still trying to find the perfect balance of being gentle but dominating. "For now, though, let's have some fun between us. How about you just stay here on the table like a good little bug while I take a shower and get into something more comfortable?" Her tongue flashed out quickly as she licked her lips at the thought.

"Can't I come into the shower with you?" As excited as I was about her proposition, I could also think of some naughty games we could play before the main event.

"Now, now, you need to learn obedience and patience, little Sammy. And we wouldn't want you getting washed down the big old drain, or me forgetting you after sticking you to the soap, would we?" Lucy brought her nose down to her palm and have me a slight nudge. I sighed as I felt the cliff of skin bump into me, and I leaned forward to give it a slight embrace. I let go and she moved her hand back down to the table, as I jumped off back onto the marble surface. "I'll be back shortly." She blew a kiss and stood up, while I watched as she walked to the staircase. My goddess's ass wiggled slowly and deliberately as she ascended upstairs, leaving me on my own.

I heard the water begin to run upstairs, and I beamed at how well this had worked out. Lucy and I had finally gotten everything off of our chests, and now we were free to make our fantasies come true. As I sat in anticipation of Lucretia having her way with me, I heard the front door of the house open. I froze as I felt the loud clicking of footsteps, and a booming feminine voice called out. "Hello, Lucy? Are you home?"

Chapter End Notes:

Things are good between Sam and Lucy, but who is the woman that's entered the house? Will she find Sam, or will his fun with Lucretia go uninterrupted? Let me know what you think, and what you want to see!