- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Upon thinking back to the night before, Lucy has found herself more interested in Sam's new size and her control over him than she'd anticipated.  After declining Tom's proposal, she heads back home with Sam riding in her ear.

Due to a lack of ear-related giantess content, I thought it might be interesting to experiment a bit with that in this chapter.  So long as I'm using the "Body Exploration" tag, I might as well milk it for all its worth!

As Lucy walked home, I kept stumbling within her ear, occasionally landing against the coated surfaces around me. My body was getting covered in earwax, and I could only think of how much I preferred my traveling accommodations the night before. While her breast was less steady on the whole, at least her bra was well filled enough to keep me in place, whereas I had a hard time getting comfortable in her ear. Although she'd pardoned me from participating in another amorous encounter between her and Tom, Lucy was still very eager to toy with me a bit longer. Her ears had always been one of her sensitive spots, and at normal size I would always tease her by softly blowing into them or gently brush my tongue all over them. Now that I was small enough to fit inside of them, I was sure Lucy was enjoying the sensations of my stumbling as she made her way home.

I must admit that, while my shrinking fantasies never included being inserted into someone's ear before, I couldn't help but appreciate my vulnerability in the situation. If Lucretia didn't know or forgot that I was in here, I would just be another itch to her. I was completely at her mercy, and anxiously waited to see what she had planned for me back at her house. Would she continue her streak of cruelty, or would she surprise me with another display of her humanity?

I felt Lucy stepping upward, which I had assumed meant she was climbing the steps of her porch. As she ascended the stairway to the door, her seismic strides caused me to lose my balance, and I fell backwards into a large chunk of earwax. I tried picking myself up, but the gunk was too thick for me to escape! I heard the front door open and shut, as Lucy stepped inside her home. Her movement ceased, and I saw her raise her finger to the opening of her ear.

"Okay, Samuel, the ride's over now, step back out into my finger," Lucy's voice echoed around me. My exit from inside of her head seemed to be just a yard away from me, but the wax held me in place. "Sam, stop stalling! It's not wise to piss someone off who's so much bigger than you," she thundered with mild impatience.

"Lucy, I fell! I'm stuck in your earwax!" I desperately pleaded, not wanting to incur the wrath of my unpredictable girlfriend.

"Oh, so itsy-bitsy Sammy needs goddess Lucretia's help, hmm?" she responded with indignation. "I don't know, tiny: now that I know how helpless you are, I'm thinking I should just leave you alone in there. You actually did feel really nice struggling in there on the way over, you know," she snickered.

"Lucy, please! This isn't funny!" I shouted, squirming in my soft, sticky bonds. She was effortlessly playing with me, tantalizing my fetish by reminding me that I'd lost all of my agency as an independent being. She and the other people who now towered over me had the final say in my existence: a notion which filled me, now more than ever, with both fear and arousal.

"Oh, but it is very funny, my pet," Lucy gleefully replied. "However, I suppose I can help you out." I breathed easy, thankful that I'd appealed to my girlfriend's decency. Her finger retreated from outside of her ear, as I wondered what she had planned. I then saw a giant white tip enter the opening, before blocking out all the light! It forcefully rammed over me and spun around the entirety of my surroundings. I felt the wax spread around me, now sticking me against the soft, rotating surface of whatever it was in Lucy's ear. It pushed me down hard against the floor, before quickly sliding out of the massive orifice.

Lucy opened a drawer in her bathroom and pulled out a cotton swab. "This ought to do it!" she thought, as she raised it to her ear and started poking inside. Although Lucretia did genuinely want to help her Lilliputian prisoner, she saw no reason she couldn't have some fun doing it. She felt a slight movement against the instrument, causing her to smirk as she spun it around. Once she was sure her task was complete, she scraped the swab against the floor of her ear for good measure before bringing it back out into the air.

She held the dirty tip just next to her nose, gazing down at it with laughter: there I was, looking back up at her, glazed in a layer of brown and yellow grime and surrounded by specks of cerumen that were just about my size! "Ick, my ears really did need a cleaning!" Lucy said in a mixture of amusement and disgust. "Hold tight for a bit, speck!" She fluidly flipped the cotton swab upside down as I faced the long drop down from my position to the cold, hard bathroom floor. She steadily swapped the swab to her other hand and raised it to the opposite side of her head. I was tilted onto my side as I felt her index finger and thumb grasp and move the long pillar further above me. As the other side of the swab penetrated her uncleaned ear canal, I felt myself descing backwards in midair. Lucy's fingers turned carefully but swiftly, as she used the tip inside of her ear to clean herself.  While I was stuck spinning around on the free tip, I kept hoping her hand wouldn't slip and crush me against my cotton and muck constraints.

Lucy stopped moving the swab and pulled it back out of her ear, holding it tightly between her fingers. She turned on the faucet, letting it run for a few seconds before she determined it was the right temperature for what she had in mind. Picking up a disposable cup from the dispenser, she placed it under the cascade of water until it filled to the brim. She set the cup on the counter and brought the tip of the swab I was on just above it. "Here you go," Lucy cooed as she brought her hand down and submerged me beneath the surface of the paper cup's contents.

The water was warm against my skin, and felt rather nice. I saw the solid wax chunks around me fall into the water, and the layer of filth I'd been stuck to finally released me into the massive three ounce depths. I grabbed an undissolved remnant of the debris to stay afloat, and looked back up. Lucy reached for something else on the counter, and brought a nozzle over the cup's lip. Her gigantic palm pressed down on top of the nozzle as a glob of liquid soap flew into the water. "This'll get you clean quick, you dirty little boy," Lucy softly taunted before immersing a clean cotton tip in my makeshift bath.

She hummed carelessly as she quickly stirred the water, swishing me around in the newly formed bubbles. Of all the ways Lucy had teased me over the course of the last twenty-four hours, this was the most enjoyable! It was unreal to me that my girlfriend of infinite magnitude was bathing me in a whirlpool inside of a small paper cup. Although she spoke to me in a mocking and sarcastic tone, I felt as though she was genuinely enjoying handling me like this. Lucy removed the long rod from the cup, and replaced it with her finger. I climbed back onto her skin, as she slowly raised me out of the cup, setting me down in her opposite palm.

Lucy picked up a cotton ball and walked into her living room, setting me and the fluffy sphere down on her coffee table's marble surface. She sat on the adjacent brown leather couch and leaned over me. My gaze lingered on Lucretia's immense beauty: she had blurred the lines between acting as my lover, my tormentor, and my caretaker. Her hair was still a mess from the long night of sleep and sex, which had also faded her dramatic yet minimalist makeup, but she was still a wonder to behold at any size. She took a deep breath, her cleavage expanding just above me, and then stared at me with a foreboding look. "Take the cotton ball and dry yourself off, little guy," she started. "We've got some things we really need to talk about."

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, the couple will air out their grievances about the night before.  How will Lucy and Sam redifine their relationship as a result? Let me know what you think. anything you'd like to see, and what you think of the story thus far!