- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

welcome to the first chapter where this story gets interesting.

As I began my climb into the dark entrance of this girls giant bag the light of outside started to die down so I had to stop for moment to let my eyes adjust to the dark. Once they had begun to adjust I could faintly see what looked like a small pile of Oreos wrapped in clear plastic. Making my way around the huge pile of biscuits I eventually found a small tear in the plastic barely big enough for me to fit through. I just managed to squeeze through the plastic and started looking for crumbs which had fallen off in the plastic, after I had filled my pockets with the stuff I began to just eat any pieces I could find near me but this was all cut short when I heard some very loud rumbling coming from near the entrance to the bag. Because of wear I had climbed to I couldn’t see the entrance although what I did see was a few giant fingers hovering over the Oreos. I didn’t even have time to think when the fingers crashed down into the plastic gripping it and slowly lifting and pulling them to the entrance of the bag. When I was brought back into the light of outside the bag I was blinded for a few seconds and before I knew it I was already being raised up past the girls giant white blouse. Looking up I saw the biggest face I had ever seen, eyes the size of an entire room, cheeks that seemed big enough to flatten an entire house and lips that could engulf anything. And to top it all off she must have recently eaten a sandwich as I could see tiny specks of bread and whatever was on it stuck against her giant glossy lips. Then without warning I felt the plastic around me being pulled in every way possible. I had lost my entry hole; I was stuck here until the plastic was removed.

This was sooner than I was ready for although as I saw the first layer of the plastic being torn away by the tree trunk size fingers without any trouble she had removed all the plastic from the top of the Oreos and in the process knocked me into one of them where I was stuck to the cream but still able to see the beast in front of me. As she easily picked up the Oreo above me I watched her slowly part her huge pink lips to reveal a full set of pearly white teeth which further made me see what the sandwich had gone through as there were still pieces of it stuck between her teeth. Not wasting any time the giant girl bit down into the biscuit instantly shattering it and making crumbs begin to fall both onto her and down into the plastic just below her face. Following the sight of watching her teeth bite into it her lips joined in by pressing down into the outside sucking any stray crumbs off the edge and into her awaiting mouth. If this wasn’t enough for me she decided that since no-one was around she was free to chew with her mouth open making me witness the horror of her teeth carelessly mashing every little part of biscuit to mush and be sucked down her huge awaiting throat. After she finished swallowing her first bite I saw her huge pink tongue slowly slide across her lips sucking up most of the left over crumbs that ended up on her lips which curled into a small smile satisfied with her choice of snack.

I continued to watch as she slowly devoured the Oreo that I could have easily been a part of. After finishing the biscuit she turned her attention back down to the Oreos where my one now sat on top of the pile ready for selection. I watched the giant hand slowly descend upon me and started screaming at her to stop and just look. All of a sudden I saw the top of the Oreo begin to twist off leaving me stuck in the now exposed cream in her hand which slowly began to raise me towards her face but more so her lips. As they parted I noticed her tongue extend out towards me and I remembered that sometimes people would lick the cream off the Oreos and this is just what she had planned to do to me. SPLAT, it hit me her huge wet tongue began to slide across dragging me and the cream with it, as she got closer to the end of the biscuit the tongue let go off me and I was standing on the biscuit as it rolled away. Then it caught me, I was so caught up in the tongue that I didn’t see her bottom lip following close behind it. It was too sticky from the gloss she must have been wearing and it picked me up as her mouth moved away from the biscuit leaving me stranded on her impossibly big lower lip hardly able to move because of her simple choice of makeup this morning. I lay there waiting for her to lick her lips clean again but it didn’t seem to happen, I looked down and saw her raising the other half of the Oreo to her mouth and pushing it straight past me and into her opening jaws. That’s when the sound started, she began to chew this whole half of biscuit, all I could hear were the sounds of her teeth ripping and smashing every last chunk of biscuit to mush followed by the incredibly loud sound of her swallowing it all. “Here it comes” I thought, “the tongue will be here any second”. But instead of her tongue greeting me she had decided to wipe the crumbs off her lips as she was done eating her snack for now. Not bothering to think about where the crumbs would go she flicked me off her lips and straight into her now upright open school bag, I fell to the bottom and felt the bag begin to be lifted up before blacking out from falling this far.

 

Chapter End Notes:

sorry if this didnt go the way you had hoped but i cant kill of the character just yet, the story could go anyway right now. if you have any suggestions then leave me a review saying it but i would like to keep this unaware. thanks for reviewing the previous chapter, hopefully this was an improvment.