- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

hey welcome to my first chapter of my first story, i hope you all enjoy.

Jack was a pretty normal kind of guy, he lived on a quiet street in a small town eastern Australia but all of this was about to change when his whole world become a little bit larger.

it was a Monday morning and jack woke up after missing his alarm again. As he rushed to get ready for school he didn’t notice a small red pebble in the glass of juice he had recently poured for himself. About 30 minutes after drinking the juice jack had arrived at school and was sitting in class beginning to feel a little of in the head like he had just gotten up to fast so he decided to put his head down for a minute. the bell rung to signal the end of first period and jack realized he had slept through the whole of maths but still had the dizzy feeling in his head. jacks next period didn’t have a class scheduled so he decided to go and try to have a sleep in the library since it would be quiet and he had an hour to kill. Upon waking up jack had lost track of time but as he came to his senses he began to notice that everything was different, then it finally dawned on him it wasn’t different everything was the same but bigger than he had ever seen anything. Even the shelves for the books towered higher than any skyscraper. after about 10 minutes jack realized that he had shrunk but didn’t yet know just how much although one thing he had figured out was that he was now on the floor in front of the chair he had been sleeping on, this is when he heard the first boom which was followed by another slightly louder one and they continued in this fashion until what was making the noise finally revealed itself as a huge black slip on shoe accompanied by the largest leg jack had ever seen. as quick as it had appeared it rose up and flew through the air until it slammed back down again crushing the carpet fibres flat beneath it and this is where it stayed. a few second later the other foot crashed down next to it. during all this commotion jack had been knocked to the ground and was now laying on his back staring up at this giant goddess with legs that were unmeasurably long contained within only a small grey skirt which hugged the girls legs tightly to show her perfectly round behind. i could only see up to her blouse as her boobs seemed to be covering her face. without a second of warning i heard a grinding sound and looked back down to see the girl casually twisting her heels into the carpet to spin around, as soon as they were facing the other way she let herself fall down into the seat I had been sleeping on not 30 minutes earlier. Which made me happy I hadn’t ended up on the seat instead of down here as I have no doubt her ass would have flattened me completely.

about a minute after the girl had sat down I saw her huge tan coloured bag being pushed off the side by no more than a few of her finger, knowing the bag would hit me I began to run and only barely avoided it as it crashed down next to her seat with its mouth falling open in front of me. The bag looked like some kind of cave with a zipper for an entrance. all of a sudden a had a thought that I didn’t have any food at this size so this would be a great opportunity to get some if I just simply climbed into her bag to find her lunch for the day. it didn’t think she would need her bag as she was probably going to be in here for an hour and I would defiantly be able to be in and out of the bag before that. so it was decided I was going to make a trip into her bag in search of food.

 

Chapter End Notes:

please leave reviews or any tips on what i can improve, i know this chapter is a little slow but it will pick up soon. im considering putting pictures of the girl im describing in links or something, would this be a good idea.