- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

While Sam arguably has the best seat in the house, he's none too pleased to be Lucy's captive on her date with Tom Reed.

I was jostled about while Lucy made her way to where she was meeting Tom. At my size, the cute little jiggle of her D cup breasts was more like a mild earthquake. Still, I couldn't help but be slightly turned on: after all, this WAS something I've always told Lucy I'd fantasized about. At any size, her bare body is a glorious sight to behold, and in fantasy it seemed like having her as a giantess would simply give me more of an opportunity to worship even the most minuscule parts of her. The reality of the situation, however, is that I am completely at her mercy, and no more than an itch on the tip of her massive tit right now as she goes to finally meet her celebrity crush. I'm considering whether I should even try to escape her bra, when I feel something solid push into her chest, pinning me against her boob for a few seconds. I feel Lucy's heart racing, as well as a slight pulse from the other side of the shirt before there's a loud rumble, and I make out the words, "ah, welcome! You must be Lucretia!"

"Oh my God, you're actually Tom Reed," Lucy exclaimed, as she released herself from her celebrity crush's embrace. She gave a slight upward jump in joy of finally meeting someone she worships. She could barely steady her heartbeat as she looked at Tom from head to toe, eyeing his teasing trousers, and his tight white v-neck shirt beneath his grey blazer. "Oh, the things Sam could learn about fashion from him," she thought.

Tom and Lucy walked to a table and had a seat. "I hope you don't mind," Tom said, "but I ordered us some wine while I waited. Red's fine, yes?" Lucy nodded, her eyes glazed in admiration.

A few glasses later, Tom asked, "so, Lucy, tell me about yourself. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Well," she smiled sheepishly, "I don't know if they're much of a boyfriend, but there is somebody I hold close to my heart." She giggled, as she stealthily brushed her hand down her breast, just enough to feel me recoil on her nipple from the pressure.

"A shame," said Tom. "A pretty girl like you? You'd need someone who adores you. Someone who worships you. Someone who could fuck the shit out of you..." Tom leaned in close to Lucy, his thin, delicate lips pursed as his face drew closer to hers. Lucy closed her eyes and moved towards him, their lips opening in consummation of the kiss, their wine-soaked tongues touching. "Let's get out of here," offered Tom, "I'm staying at a hotel not too far away."

Lucy took Tom's hand, and skipped along with him. She was just a little tipsy, but she was happy. There was no malice in her heart towards her helpless boyfriend stowing away in her bra - she had virtually forgotten about him. All she knew right now was desire for Tom, and complete optimism for where the night and the wine would take them. As much as she loved her boyfriend, she was bored, and being offered a night by her favorite actor made her the happiest and horniest she'd felt in some time.

My world erratically shook, as I felt Lucy run along with Tom. I'd heard their conversation, and I was horrified! Sure, I admit that in an attempt to include Lucy's interests in my bedroom fantasies, I'd roleplayed this exact scenario a number of times with her and even enjoyed imagining the extra hazards a second giant would present, but I never actually wanted to be a weak witness to my girlfriend getting fucked by another guy! Suddenly, the world around me got darker, as I felt something grab at me from all sides. I realized it was Tom feeling Lucy up! "Get your hands off of her, you bastard," I yelled up, knowing I was too small for either of them to hear. I was rolled around under his palm, before I felt a violent force knock Lucy backwards, causing me to tumble into the canyon between her tits.

Lucy and Tom were sitting on his hotel bed, passionately kissing. To Lucy's delight, Tom was more than just a little playful, occasionally biting her lip or pulling on her hair. As she leaned back in ecstasy, Tom took the opportunity to feel her jutted out chest. He'd been admiring it all night, like most men who see her do, and to finally hold her breasts in his hands was humbling, even for him. "Oh Lucy, they're so soft," he moaned as she sighed in gratitude. He gently nibbled down on her neck as he kneaded and squeezed her tits with her hands. "Now for the fun part," he whispered in her ear, before punctuating it with a tongue flick.

He gave her a light and playful push on the chest, causing Lucy to fall back onto the bed. Lucy felt something like a small piece of dust land in her cleavage, and then giggled to herself because she had some idea of what it really was. "Well, here's what you always wanted, you fucking weirdo," she thought to herself as Tom lifted her shirt above her head and undid her bra. "And I hope you enjoy it as much as I'm going to."

Chapter End Notes:

Things get heavy in the next chapter, as Sam struggles to survive his girlfriend's encounter with Tom. Will Lucy show mercy on her tiny boyfriend, or will she be too busy living out her own fantasies? Let me know what you think in the comments!