- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hello, and welcome to my first story on Giantess World! This story was originally written as a private commission, which I've decided to re-edit and share here with you.  I'm afraid that the story will not be too thought provoking, but I do hope that you enjoy it all the same!

I sat on my girlfriend's bed while she was getting dressed up. She was wearing long, purple fishnet stockings over a pair of solid black tights; high cut denim shorts that showed off part of her ass cheeks; and a flowing shirt whose bottom was just short enough to tease brief glimpses of her cute little belly button, as well as a neckline that filled my mind with wonder and awe as I gazed into the depths of her cleavage. She stared in the mirror, applying her light violet lipstick to add the last touch to make her look like the absolute dream she is.

"You look amazing!" I nervously blurted out. Even as long as we'd been going out, Lucy could still inspire a schoolboy sense of shyness over me. However, that passion was unrequited: Lucy simply shrugged while she put in her contacts, continuing the silence that had slowly crept into our relationship. "Are you sure you don't want to work off some tension before you go?" I asked. I wanted her so badly in that moment: in her high-heeled boots, she looked every bit the goddess I'd often asked her to take the role of in order to satisfy my giantess fantasies.

"No, I'm waiting for Tom," she sharply replied, declining my entreaty. Lucy wasn't dressed for me: she'd won a contest for a date with her favorite actor, Tom Reed.

With his sculpted good looks, short and neat blonde hair, and gentle English accent, Tom Reed had become the main object of Lucy's fantasies ever since she'd seen him play the villain in a superhero film. On the IMAX screen, not only was Tom larger than life, but Lucy loved how his character was so dominant, forcing the world to kneel before him. She'd dreamed many times of being his slave, and now Lucy hoped her chance had come.

"But, Lucy," I protested, "I don't think he'd actually sleep with you! It's only a contest, not a real date!"

Lucy glared at me; I'd struck a nerve. She shrieked, "Shut up! You have your weird fantasies, Sam, so let me have mine! I bet Tom's more of a real man than you are, anyway!" She paused and smirked, "in fact, let's both find out, shall we? It might even be fun for both of us."

She pointed her finger out at me and started to chant something indecipherable. I knew Lucy had occasionally dabbled in black magic, but I didn't know what she was doing. The spell paralyzed me, and I felt my clothes loosen up. I blacked out momentarily.

When my vision returned, I was in a dark room. I looked and saw I was naked, and it felt like I was standing on some type of cloth floor. I heard a rustling above me and saw the ceiling pull away, replaced by a blinding light, and out came a voice. "There you are, Samuel! My my, you are really tiny, aren't you? I might say I overdid it, if I didn't know that you were probably getting off on this, you little freak." I looked up in a combination of awe and horror: I saw a titanic Lucy towering over me, holding my giant shirt against her hip, as I stood in a prison comprised of the rest of my own clothing.

She lowered her hand into the pile of my clothes, her thick, black painted fingernails stopping in front of me. "Climb in," she demandingly purred. I struggled, but I sat underneath one of her upturned fingernails, and turned around to see the waistband of my boxers rise above me like a stadium. She raised her hand slowly out of the colosseum I once called my Calvin Kleins, and I watched her body and clothes unfold before my eyes like a gorgeous and terrifying gothic landscape. She stopped her nail in front of a black moon that was soon eclipsed by long, black appendages, which I soon realized were eyelashes: I was a speck on her fingernail in front of her eye! "Wow, look at my teeny-tiny boyfriend now," she said with glee. "Do you like it, baby? I'd planned on making this a gift for you one day, but I really haven't been in a giving mood with you for some time. Plus, I think I deserve this more than you do," she said, laughing louder than anything I'd ever heard. "Now, how is a little bug like you going to survive on your own? I guess you'll just have to come out tonight while Tom and I watch over you."

Her hand lowered past her face, and tilted me downward until I slid off her nail onto a soft, brown and bumpy surface. Looking up, I could only see a wall of pale flesh rise up and meet her chin, and then I realized where I was: Lucy had opened up her bra and deposited me on her titanic, hard nipple! "Isn't that what you always wanted, you disgusting little pervert? To be shrunk down and forced to live on my planet-sized boob? You should really enjoy tonight, then: I just hope for your sake that Tom won't unknowingly crush you if I let him have a feel," she cackled as she brought her silk bra back up to cover her tit. My own girlfriend abusing my fetish, leaving me microscopic on her breast while she went off to date another man: could there be anything else more humiliating?

I felt something hard press me against her areola as the world around me began to move: Lucy grabbed her boobs and was giving them a quick shake, whether to adjust them or just to further torment me, before patting them down as they settled into less violent tremors. She was now leaving to go meet Tom Reed for a date, and I was along for the ride.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, Lucy meets her celebrity crush! Let me know what you think so far!