[Reviews - 5] starstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Samuel and his gothic girlfriend Lucretia have been stuck in a rut, but things quickly liven up when Lucy wins a night out with her favorite actor.


Rated: X
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Couples , Entrapment, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Lucretia's Night Out
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5095 Read: 52015
Published: March 30 2014 Updated: April 01 2014
Story Notes:

Hello, and welcome to my first story on Giantess World! This story was originally written as a private commission, which I've decided to re-edit and share here with you.  I'm afraid that the story will not be too thought provoking, but I do hope that you enjoy it all the same!

1. Lucy Gets Ready by smuttymcsmutpants [Reviews - 4] starstarstar (985 words)

2. The Big Date by smuttymcsmutpants [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (898 words)

While Sam arguably has the best seat in the house, he's none too pleased to be Lucy's captive on her date with Tom Reed.

3. The Passion of the Gods by smuttymcsmutpants [Reviews - 0] (1167 words)
Tom has just brought Lucy back to his hotel room, and now Sam waits out his fate from the depths of his girlfriend's cleavage.

4. Sam's Wild Ride by smuttymcsmutpants [Reviews - 0] (1096 words)

Samuel is clinging for life onto Tom's massive member, as the giant star prepares to fulfill Lucretia's deepest desire.

5. Coming to an End by smuttymcsmutpants [Reviews - 0] (949 words)

Lucretia's dream of being pleased by Tom Reed has been fulfilled.  However, the night's not over, as Lucy seeks to take care of Tom and her shrunken boyfriend in her own way.