- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lucretia's dream of being pleased by Tom Reed has been fulfilled.  However, the night's not over, as Lucy seeks to take care of Tom and her shrunken boyfriend in her own way.

Lucy lowered her hand to Tom's dick, wrapping her fingers around it, placing me back on his tip. "Aww, did Sammy want to taste some of what he missed? There's plenty of it on Tom's giant dick, why don't you lick some off?" she commanded, with no room for negotiation. She pushed her godlike finger down on me, forcing my face against Tom's cock, and I licked some of Lucy's juices from the ground beneath me while she laughed at my humiliation. "Well, Tom, I think Sam has a good idea: I wonder how your cock tastes, myself," she said suggestively. I froze in horror, as I saw Lucy kneel down next to Tom, her massive face becoming all I could see. She stretched out her vast tongue, sliding it under Tom's penis, and moved closer as her cavernous mouth slowly drew over me.

I helplessly slid in past Lucy's lips and teeth, and was plunged into the darkness of her mouth. Her breath was warm and stale, and the echoes of her enjoying both my plight and Tom's taste reverberated all around me. Suddenly, I felt something wet slam on top of me, and I realized it was her tongue! She pushed me down on Tom's shaft with it, and was rubbing me with its bumpy surface. I felt her start to suck around me, and I drew closer to the back of her mouth, praying she wouldn't swallow me whole.

Lucy bowed her head, sliding me down her tongue until she deposited me on its very tip. My girlfriend always had a very talented tongue, mastering a variety of tricks that were as impressive on their own as they were useful for giving a good blowjob. As I tried to stand on the edge of her tongue, Lucy slid her head back and started slipping Tom's penis out of her lips. My hopes that she'd had a change of heart and would be ending my suffering were short lived as she folded the giant organ I stood on so that the sides became two wet pink walls, leaving me barely any room to move. I screamed in terror, as I knew very well what was coming next: it was one of my favorite tricks Lucy used to do, after all.

Lucy's tongue thrust forward, rubbing me against the very tip of Tom's monstrous penis. As she pushed and raised me higher, I felt myself slowly get stuck in something. I cringed, knowing it was the opening of Tom's dick. Lucy's tongue licked slowly but forcefully against the slit of his cock, causing me to slide further into the opening. I found myself almost completely wrapped in its warmth, feeling precum soak me from one end and saliva soak me from the other. As demoralizing and frightening as this was, the combination of the heat and pressure from Tom's urethra and Lucretia's tongue caused me to still be aroused. I felt Tom's dick twitch in pleasure and the walls around me tighten, as I struggled to get out.

Between the feeling of me trapped in the opening of his dick, and Lucy licking along the tip, Tom felt like a god in his heaven. He could barely stand it and indicated to Lucy that he was going to burst soon. She simply looked up, and grabbed the sides of her boobs, making a noise to Tom. As much as he'd love to fill Lucretia's mouth with his jizz, the chance to cum on a chest like hers was a once in a lifetime opportunity. He pulled out of Lucy's mouth and put his member in her cleavage, as she violently massaged her tits together. Tom was in pure bliss, having his dick rub against Lucy's giant fleshy pillows, and felt the pressure at the base of his spine build up until he finally erupted in her cleavage, causing me to fly out as well.

I was drenched in Tom's cum, as it spilled between Lucy's tits. No sooner did I feel my former, cylindrical prison slide out of my girlfriend's cleavage, than Lucy decided to forcefully press her boobs together: partly to relish how I'd just been degraded, and partly to cherish having her night with Tom be everything she'd hoped for and more. She rubbed them together, as they made a sticky sound, covering me head to toe in Tom's semen. I was finally released when Lucy let go of her mammaries and giggled at me. "Well, my teeny pet, who tastes better?" she cruelly asked, as I coughed up Tom's fluids. She scooped me up with her finger, along with some of Tom's jizz, and lightly licked at me. "Mmm, that is good, you lucky little bitch!" She noticed I was still hard from my ordeal in her mouth. "Aww, did little Sammy enjoy enjoy his girlfriend's date with a real man, too?" she cackled.

She lowered me down into her navel,  which was impossible for me to climb out of at this size. "I think that's it for the night, Sam. Tom's passed out, and I'm too tired to clean you off. You'll just have to spend the night here in my belly button, and I'll think about maybe growing you back tomorrow morning," she said with a yawn. "For being such a good little boyfriend tonight, though, I'll allow you to please yourself in there while I sleep." She turned over, and I saw her spooning Tom, his back covering the only source of light I had left. "Goodnight, love," Lucretia said, as I was left in the darkness of her covered navel to make the best of the anticlimactic consolation prize she had granted me.

Chapter End Notes:

And, on that dark note, the story has concluded.  Thank you for reading, and as always your feedback is appreciated.