- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Samuel is clinging for life onto Tom's massive member, as the giant star prepares to fulfill Lucretia's deepest desire.

Tom's enormous member fit tightly inside Lucy, knocking me down face first on the tip. I felt her juices coat my back and the flesh around me, as I tried to hold on as tightly as I could to the thrusting and throbbing pillar of Tom's manhood. "Oh, Tom, you are so fucking big!" Lucy cried out, "Sam could never get this deep in, even when he was full size! It's almost a shame he's actually getting to experience this part of me at all. Only real men with big dicks are allowed this far inside of me!" Her words stroked not only Tom's ego, but his cock as well, as he throbbed upwards a bit, slamming me against the top of her vagina. "Maybe you'll actually make me cum," Lucy moaned. "Maybe he'll drown as we both cum. How would that feel, Sammy, boy? To be washed away by another man's semen as he makes your girlfriend get off?"

Tom dug his nails into Lucy's shoulders at that suggestion. He'd never before imagined a scenario like this, but it was very exciting all the same. In addition to the new and pleasant physical sensation that the minuscule man on his shaft provided, the simple knowledge that he had a real human being trapped between his already mighty manhood and this woman's pussy became a huge turn on for him. Tom felt even more powerful and like a god than he normally did during sex. He was used to being worshipped by thousands, but he never had felt the responsibilities of what it was like to be a god, to be able to destroy something with only the slightest thought or movement, and combined with the wine he and Lucy had shared, it was very intoxicating.

Of course, his companion for the evening only added to the excitement: Lucretia was young, curvy, beautiful, and unbelievably sadistic. She had actually shrunk her own boyfriend and was torturing him using the very fantasy he found most arousing. Tom thought that maybe he should fear her power a lot more than he did, but currently all he could feel was lust, the skin of Lucy's back, the earlobe he was gently nibbling on, and the pathetic struggles on the tip of his humongous penis as he plunged it within Lucy's depths.

"Wait," Lucy interrupted between gasps, "pull out for a second, I've got a better idea!" She gestured to Tom as his penis slid out of her. I coughed as I felt the cool air touch my body, soaked in the erotic juices of my captors. I lay bruised and humiliated on my phallic perch as Tom positioned himself higher up Lucy's legs, until I was gazing down at the topmost part of the opening between her thighs. "Now get off of Tom, my little doll, and get ME off," she commanded. "You may be minuscule, but I think you're just the right size to give my clit a workout - while Tom here still rides me, of course!" She lightly poked right above me on Tom's cock causing it to bounce, as I fell down and landed on her clit. As I jumped off next to it, I heard Lucy give a slight purr. I looked up through her wide outer lips and the tangle of hair above me, and saw Tom's cock slowly descend back into her, as my sky became a close up view of his gyrating hips and a trail of his own hair.

I stood in front of my girlfriend's clitoris as the ground beneath me shook from Tom jack hammering away deep inside of her, and the air filled with a mixture of laughter and unrestrained screams of passion from both giants.  Although tiny itself, the tip of Lucy's clit was still even bigger than I was. I moved over to it and touched it softly; fearing what Lucy would do to me if I refused to try to please her, so I embraced her sensitive organ. I took what I could of the organ in my arms and began to caress it and kiss it with all of the tenderness I had once done with her entire body. Part of why I'd fantasized about shrinking in the past was for the opportunity to worship the smallest parts of the women I admired. As salacious as much of my thoughts of my girlfriend's giant body were, there was also a desire to explore her like a land in order to take in and appreciate all the little details about her in the most intimate way possible. Now I had that chance: to worship her clitoris during an intimate moment she shared with Tom Reed.

I kissed, nibbled, stroked, and grinded against the organ, feeling it throb in response. Lucy let out an intense high pitched scream, as I worked harder and faster on her, keeping up with the tremors that Tom was causing just a bit below me. "Holy shit, that fucking bug's actually turning me on," she shouted in surprise! I nuzzled the underside of her clitoris with my nose, and sucked on a part of it the same way I would have once kissed its owner. Lucy felt a tension build in her pussy, and yelled, "no, Sam, YOU are not making me cum!"

My moment of glee that I actually was managing to pleasure my giantess girlfriend was cut short by a huge soft wall pushing down on me and rubbing me spread eagle against Lucy's womanhood. I was rubbed even harder and faster, and I felt the ground beneath me shake more violently than ever as Lucy let out the most immodest yell I've ever heard anyone make during sex. Her hips bucked up wildly and she shouted those magical words: "I'm fucking cumming!" After a few more hard rubs, whatever it was pushing on me stopped and started to slowly rise off Lucy's body.

As I continued to rise, I looked behind me and saw a large fleshy plane with Lucretia's body rising in the background. I'd guessed that I was on her finger: she didn't want me to make her cum, so she took control of her own orgasm. I looked above me and saw her kiss Tom. "That was incredible," she said. "Now, what about you?" She glanced down at me evilly. I was moved back to the edge of her finger and turned around, only to be greeted by the familiar sight of Tom's giant, unfulfilled penis, glazed in the fluids of my girlfriend's orgasm.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, Lucy gives Tom a hard-earned thank you for helping make her dream come true and for making her boyfriend's fantasy a nightmare.  Let me know what you think of the story, as well as what you think is going to happen next.