- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tom has just brought Lucy back to his hotel room, and now Sam waits out his fate from the depths of his girlfriend's cleavage.
The room was dark, but it became lighter as I saw Lucy's shirt come off. I cringed, knowing with certainty what would come next, and sure enough I saw her bra being lifted away. As I watched from the crevice at the base of her breasts, I could only remember how beautiful they looked exposed at normal size. Even at this size, they were still a marvel to behold, but that joy was short lived as I saw Tom Reed's titanic face rapidly approaching. He tilted his head down, and leaned over to one of Lucy's nipples and began to suck. I felt Lucy moaning like distant thunder, and then I let out a tiny, terrified cry as I saw the sky above me become Tom's chest, pressing down over her own. Lucy's breasts flattened beneath him, squeezing me tightly between them. I shouted out in terror; the giants above me cried out in pleasure; the three of us were all begging for release, in some way.

Although they still had their pants on, things between Tom and Lucy were getting very hot. His hands moved to the sides of her breasts and pushed them inward as he pressed his chest against hers. Tom started to nibble up and down the side of her neck, causing Lucy to moan loudly. "Oh Tom," she panted, digging her nails deep into his back as her lust consumed her. She bucked beneath him, enjoying his caress and kisses, as well as the almost unnoticeable struggles of their tiny prisoner. Tom eventually withdrew his mouth and dismounted Lucy, climbing over her left side to stand right above her head as she lay on the bed.

When the breasts released, I tumbled upwards out of Lucy's cleavage towards her neck. I was halfway there when I felt the world around me tilt to the left, and I started rolling towards Lucy's arm. I closed my eyes and reached out for something to stop me, and I felt my hands grasp a thick rope. When I looked, I saw that I was hanging onto Lucy by a hair in her unshaven armpit. Unlike many guys, I loved the fact that my girlfriend was comfortable enough with her own body hair. Her smell surrounded me, as lovely as ever, but slightly overpowering due to my minuscule size. I then heard Tom off in the distance ask Lucy to take off his pants, and I saw Lucy's arm close around me, trapping me in her armpit.

Lucy got up off the bed, and knelt next to Tom. She rubbed her nose against his crotch, and was poked back by his stiff, twitching cock. She gasped excitedly, before pressing her lips against his fly to kiss the concealed head. She moved her left arm up to unbutton his pants, and then slid them down along with his boxers, revealing his long, erect penis. She became flustered in delight, for how long had she fantasized about this very thing? At that moment, she felt an itch under her arm. "Oh, yes, I thought you might want to take a look, too," she said, reaching into the hairs.

I felt two giant fingers probe at my hold under Lucy's arm before I was suddenly squeezed between them. I moved too quickly to see anything before I was suddenly deposited into Lucy's palm. I saw she was looking behind me intently, so I turned around and came face to face with the most gigantic penis I'd ever seen in my life! I was even smaller than the opening at the top of the head. "You know, I almost envy you," Lucy said. "I'd want to see that at your size, too, you pathetic little closet case."

Tom looked at Lucy with bewilderment. "I'm sorry, dear? Who are you talking to?"

Lucy giggled as she wrapped her fingers lightly over her palm and stood up. She put her hand in front of his face. "Tom, I want you to meet Samuel. As you can see, he's obviously not as well endowed as you are but he came along tonight in my bra so I could show him how a real man treats a lady." I gazed up into Tom's eyes, giant windows reflecting disbelief: how I've thought about those eyes before with a mixture of revulsion and forbidden lust. Lucy continued, "Sam's got this fetish where he loves being told how small he is, but I don't want a tiny little pet, I want a real boyfriend! And sometimes he's got these gay tendencies that come out, where he fantasizes about you, and us fucking while we torture him." I shuddered at Lucy's words. As small and naked as I was, I felt even more exposed having the person I trust the most spill my secrets to a giant stranger whom we both lusted for, to various degrees, and was gazing down on me right now. I looked up at him, pleading for help.

Tom asked in an astonished voice, "he fantasizes about us? Torturing him? Like this? When you and I have sex!?" He smiled darkly. "Sounds hot." He moved in to give Lucy a deep kiss, as he took me from her palm onto his index finger. I stood on the vast plane of his fingertip as he just looked down at me and chuckled. "Sorry, tiny, but Lucretia has needs, and you're just too small to satisfy her," he said as he rubbed another finger lightly over me, paying close attention to my dick. Betraying my fear, my cock sprang to life: between the pressure of Tom's finger, and the godlike gazes of two naked and horny titans who could literally do whatever they wanted with me, there was something mildly erotic about the whole thing. "You were right, Lucy! He's getting hard from this," he said mockingly. "Yours is cute, little guy, but why not have a closer look at mine," he sneered and lowered me to his crotch.

I fell off Tom's index finger and landed on the warm, moist skin of the head of his dick. The ground beneath me would not stay still, as his giant member twitched and pulsed. "Oh my God, I can barely feel him down there," he gasped in wonder. I looked behind me, beyond the tip, and saw Lucy's panties slide down, the crotch soaked with sweat and longing.

"Well, hopefully we'll be able to feel him just enough to make this feel even better," she said with a smile as she bit her lip. She laid back down on the bed, her legs parted to reveal her wide and wet pussy. Tom lined himself up with Lucy, as I held onto his dick for dear life: there was nowhere I could run to, and falling would either get me lost in Lucretia's pubic hair or crushed by the giants as they made love. I was on top of a celebrity's penis as he penetrated my girlfriend's snatch.
Chapter End Notes:
Next chapter, Sam gets closer to Lucy than he'd ever dreamed and closer to Tom than he ever wanted.