- Text Size +

Ryan couldn’t answer. The boy looked to be about thirteen or fourteen years old, and had the adorable appearance of a mouse, his brown fur looking despicably soft in the cool lighting.

“H… Hey.” Ryan replied nervously as he turned around to face the boy. The giant sighed, and then squatted down so he could be closer to the tiny wolf. Ryan marveled at the boys form for a second, finding himself at a loss for words. The light that framed the boys face, his bare chest, the curve of his butt, everything about him looked beautiful to the tiny wolf. That tiny voice was speaking to him again.

“I’m guessing my brothers did this, right?” His tone sounded sympathetic, giving Ryan the slightest bit of hope.

“Yeah, they had a gun and… I don’t even know.” Ryan was starting to ramble and he could here it. He stopped before he made a fool of himself. He could feel a lump forming in his stomach.

“It’s Okay man, it happens. Ever since those kids found that thing they try it out on anyone. They even got me a couple of times!” The wolf’s mind drifted to scenes of such an adorable giant being shrunken. A small smile crossed his lips, and he could feel a tingling in his pants.

“So you can grow big again!” Ryan said hopefully, trying to take his mind off of such thoughts.

“Oh yeah, easily,” the boy said with a chuckle. “You just have to turn a knob, then your good.”

“So…” Ryan started hesitantly, a pit of embarrassment growing in his stomach. “Will you help me?”

“I never said that.” Instantly the smile disappeared.

“What?” the wolf asked, a different lump forming in his stomach, one more akin to paralyzing fear than that of puppy love, though the puppy love wasn’t all gone.

“Eventually I will,” the boy continued. “But not for a little bit.” The boy reached down and quickly grabbed the little wolf, his hand engulfing his entire body save for his head that peaked out of the massive fist. “I always enjoy playing with new micros.”

He stood up then, and walked out of the kitchen, a devilish grin on his face.

            Ryan was dropped, his body twisting through the air as he fell. He hurtled towards the carpet below that he hoped would be enough to break his fall. He let his body go limp before he hit, bouncing from the impact. Finally he came to a rest, lying on his back, his head throbbing. He starred upwards, the form of a giant blocking out all light from the window. He grinned down menacingly at his captive.

            “Before we start,” the giant said in a high voice, “I should at least tell you my name. It’s Max, but you don’t have to call me that. Lord would be perfectly acceptable.” Max placed a paw onto the small wolf below. Ryan struggled to push away for a second, but found that is was no use. Even the slight pressure the boy was putting on him was enough to pin him in place. “But what about your name.”

            “Its Ryan,” The wolf squeaked up to him, his face poking out between two of his toes.

            “Hmm. Ryan you say.” The boy looked away, as if he was lost in thought. He absentmindedly started rubbing his foot over the wolf’s body, his soft skin rolling over the micro. Ryan didn’t protest it, even as the boy’s foot rolled over his face, pressing it into the carpet. He hated to admit it, but he actually loved being under the kid. “I don’t really like that name,” the boy said at length. “I think I’ll just call you ‘slave’. How does that sound?”

            Ryan was too concentrated on the kid’s warm foot to hear the question. “I asked you a question slave!” The boy stopped stroking the wolf with his foot and started pressing on him instead, and stopped only when he heard a muffled yelp of pain. He lifted it up slowly, just enough so that the micro could answer.

            “Yes,” The micro called, his tiny voice barely getting to the giant’s ears.

            “Good,” Max said as he went back to stroking the wolf, much to Ryan’s pleasure. “You’re going to be my new toy, and as long as you do exactly what I say, I think this will work out fine.” The boy sat down on his bed, keeping his soft foot on the micro as he did. He reached for the remote and turned the television on. “While you’re down there slave, you might as well try rubbing my feet.”

            Ryan didn’t need to be told twice. He started rubbing the young mouse’s paw, pressing into his thick pads with as much force as he could. He rubbed his hands over the soft skin, loving every second of it, even the slight aroma.

            Max leaned back against his wall, content with the foot rub, although he was unaware of how much his slave was enjoying it. He pictured the wolf below him, on the verge of tears, whimpering for mercy. The mouse licked his lips, savoring the feeling of power.

Chapter End Notes:

Yeah, changing up some of the characters.

So, yesterday some of my friends and i watched Rambo 2. They talked through the whole thing, but that’s what’s nice about Rambo. You don't need to hear it! Just watch the pretty explosions and be happy.