- Text Size +

About half an hour passed after that. Ryan sat alone in the shadow of the bed as the two giant’s played above him, almost forgetting about their newest toy. Almost, but not entirely. Every once in a while they would look over the side to make sure he wasn’t trying to run.

            Ryan was startled as a pair of brown feet slammed into the ground before him. Tommy walked forward, and to Ryan’s amazement, opened the door and walked out. Such a simple action, but impossible for the little wolf. He was tempted to make a run for it, but he knew the boy would be back soon. The last thing he wanted was to be caught in the middle of the floor.

            As he predicted, the humongous chipmunk came back a minute later. There was no way he would have made it to the door in time. Tommy walked back over to the bed and climbed up, leaving Ryan starring wide eyed, unbelieving his fortune. Tommy had left the door open!

            He could hardly contain himself, but he knew he had to wait a few more moments. He delighted at the thought of being free again, and not being terrorized by two giant toddlers, although there was a small part of his brain that said otherwise.  

            He couldn’t wait any longer. He walked out from under the bed, as quietly as he could. He looked up, but neither of the boys seemed to have noticed. Ryan ran, smiling wide at his fortune. His smile disappeared as he heard a thump behind him.

            The wolf turned then, already knowing what had happened. Between him and the bed stood Tommy, looking down at him with a devilish smile. Ryan had to crane his neck to see the boy. Ralph plopped down from the bed next, and walked behind the wolf to cut of any exits.

            “So you finally decided to come out,” Tommy said in a manner that would make anyone nervous, especially if you were only a few inches tall.

            “Well… Ugh…” Ryan struggled to find anything to say.

            “What should we do with the big cheater?” Ralph asked.

            “Yeah, the big meanie who didn’t want to play with us. What to do?”

            “How about we flush him down the toilet?” Ryan was horrified, and for good reason.

            “No,” Tommy said. “We shrink him even more, so that we can’t even see him.” Ryan looked to Ralph desperately, hoping the boy would realize the implications of what they were saying.

            “Then we might loose him,” Ralph replied simply.

            “Oh, Yeah,” Tommy said, genuinely disappointed. The chipmunk crossed his arms as he starred down intently at the wolf.

            His face lit up suddenly as an idea popped into his young mind. “I know!” He said happily. The boy reached down and picked up the tiny wolf. Ryan tried to squirm out of the boy’s grip, but he had no chance. “We need to put him in time out,” he said evilly.

            Ralph looked at him puzzlingly, not knowing what the boy meant. He realized soon enough.

            Tommy reached down to his waist with his free hand, and gripped the elastic waistband that held his pants up, pulling them away from his body. Ryan starred down in horror at the newly made gap.

            “Wait!” He begged, but before he could say anything Tommy let go of the wolf, and he dropped into the boy’s underwear. 

 

            Ryan landed with a thud, knocking the wind out of him. He saw one last glimpse of the giant chipmunk smiling at him before the boy let go of his pants, the elastic snapping back into place, sealing Ryan in his newest prison.

            The wolf was left in total darkness, trapped in a place he desperately wished he could be free from, laying on top of something he didn’t even want to think about.

            “How did this happen?” He asked himself. Tommy moved around then, unbalancing the wolf and making him fall of his small perch. He rolled along the fabric of the boy’s underwear for a second before stopping, pressed up against Tommy’s boyhood. Ryan could just make out the appendage in the dim light, but he knew what it was.

            He tried to push away from the huge organ, which he now noticed was bigger than he was, but found that the kids underwear would simply push him back. Eventually he gave up, realizing that there was nothing he could do.

            Tommy was giggling above him.

            “What is it?” Ralph asked.

            “He’s wiggling a lot,” Tommy said. “It tickles.”

Chapter End Notes:

Want to try something fun? Ask your local librarian if they have, The Book With No Name, by anonymous, then look at their face as they find out its real!

 

I know this works from experience. This old lady at Barn’s and Noble looked at me like I was insane when I asked for the sequel.