- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thad a recently married 25 year old man who was literally forced to marry 22 year old Nicole Thompson is convicted of trying to escape her.This is where Melissa Santia comes into play.

Thad sat in the lab sweating profously at the thought of being implanted in a strange woman's vagina.All of his life he had wanted to be liberated from the female species.Now he is being punished because he didn't want to stay with a woman he didn't even want to marry.This world sucked for Thad,it seemed like wherever he went there was some woman wanting to shove him up their female parts.

 Thad's wife Nicole a 22 year old lawyer even fought for her husband's case,mostly because she didn't want to have her husband be in another woman's womb for two years.She had heard stories of what happened to the men who were essentially reborn from these woman's loins.She did not like the thought of some other woman being that close to her husband.Although they had only been married a couple of months she had grown quite possesive of one.Ever since she hit puberty and her hormones went into overdrive causing the natural brunette to develope a very nice body she had desired a man of her own.Her mother had explained to her that men were an endangered species and not to get her hopes up in marrying one.

 

This was why when she saw Thad on an open auction line she practically mortgaged her soul to aquire him.She came from quite a wealthy family and was an aspiring star at the firm but the one thing she craved most was the touch of her Thad.Too bad for Nicole Thad didn't feel one sense of loyalty to her.

He was a former street runner for the underground men's network when he was captured a year ago trying to carry a pie crumb down below.He was shortly put into a reconditioning program to smooth out his rebellous attitude.Thad was mind washed into believing his only reason in life was to please his wife and get her pregnant with a big strong baby girl and a fertile baby boy.

He despised the government and rejected the training program only to find out the harder he resisted the more extreme his punishment would be.The greatest of these was forcing Thad to eat nothing other than breast milk,an extremely degrading act for him to endure.One day Thad decided his best bet was to fake his reconditioned state until he got a better chance to escape back to the tunnels.Thad may have been some things but he was a very good actor.

 

 He went through the next couple of months and played up his new submissive role to perfection.The women at the facility were so impressed they put him into an exclusive online auction where only the elite women of society could bid on him.The opening bid was 10 million dollars and it went all the way to 90 million until a lovely young blonde named Nicole made a whopping bid of 120 million dollars and won his rights.

Giddy with excitement she wed Thad a week later and planned a whole life together for him to satisfy her.This was however until Thad mad the dumb decision to try and escape her one night while she was fast asleep and left him free to roam around because she trusted him.

 

Thad walked down the nightstand which stood about 150 feet to his scale and prepared to make his escape back home.What Thad didn't know was that Nicole had purchased a state of the art home security system which was actually for his protection.It could sense anything that walked along the floor and if it didn't recognize the footprints it would go off.It was designed for Ncole and Nicole only but it could sense tiny footprints as well.Thad's tiny footprints were not meant to reach the floor and once they did a loud alarm was sent straight to the security systems headquarters and they were notified at once of what had happened.

 

 

Thad knew what would happen if he were caught trying to escape so he made a breakneck like path towards one of the cracks in the wall however escape was not in the cards and he was instantly scooped up by the feminine hands of his 200 foot wife Nicole who was awoken by the sound of the alrm.She saw her Thad trying to escape and was deeply hurt by this.She thought everything was going great between the two and couldn't bare the thought of being without him.She knew once word of his escape got out he would be sentenced.

 

As much as the council of security hated depriving women of their legal rights to their men they knew disobedience from these men could not be tolerated.So as much as it was disliked these men had to be reformed in the most complete way possible.They would have to be reinserted into a young woman's womb who was unable of conception but still able to maintain life.The thought behind this was men who were essentially reborn would be more submissive.The real drawback was it seemed the young women who carried these men seemed to leave their genetic imprint on them.

 

There were several protests by wives outside of NewMamical Labs where these procedures were being held but it carried on as usual.

 

Today 20 year old Melissa Charles a jet black haired mixed asian and irish jailer would get her first man .She was extremely nervous as she was a recently graduated college student who had suffered a bad car accident 4 years earlier which left her unable to concieve children.Her own kothe was killed in the accident and her father was auctioned off to another woman.It was a cruel cold world,she didn't even get a chance to say goodbye to her father.

Melissa signed up to be a jailer because she heard they made really good money and were provided with a house and car during their time as a jailer.She also knew the contreversy surrounding the whole thing but felt the positives outweighed the negatives.Still she had goosebumps the size of golfballs and butterflies in her stomach.She was actually going to be holding a man in her womb later on today.

The procedure was scheduled to take place at 4:30 this afternoon,the jailers were told not to make their presence knwon until the wives of the men left the facility to avoid any conflict.Melissa stood behind a one way window and watched Nicole give her farewells to Thad.She thought Thad looked extremely handsome for a 1 inch tall man and got a little wet thinking about what was gonna happen today.

 

Meanwhile Nicole was about to leave Thad for the next two years and she wanted him to know she would be right here when he came out.She also promised him she would petition the judge for an early release.

 

"Now I know this isn't ideal for you Thad but I am your wife and I do have real feelings for you.I want you to remember that for the next time I see you I promise we're going to have a great life together if you just try."Nicole said trying to get Thad to say something to her.

Thad just sat in his chair coldly nodding his head like a kid getting scolded.

"Ok Thad,i'll see you soon don't forget me or our upcoming life sweetie...I do love you even if you don't believe that."

 

Thad just nodded and thought to himself"Yeah like you love your dildo."

 

With that Nicole was escorted out of the room and Thad was strapped down and instructed on what was about to happen.

 

"Now whats going to happen now is you are going to be inserted into a dissolvable egg which will protect you from harm until you are welcomed into the uterus of your jailer.There the egg will dissipate and you will be welcomed into one of Melissa's waiting eggs where you will be attached to her and all of your oxygen and nutrients will come from her.Do you have any questions?"the woman asked

 

Thad jsut nodded his head and waited for the sleeping gas to knock him out,he counted 20 sheep until his eyes went hazy and he was knocked out.

Melissa was brought into the room wearing only a hospital gown,she was instructed to lay on the bed in the middle where she was told about the procedure.

"Ok Melissa here is what is going to happen,the male laying next to you will be inserted into you encased in a dissolvable egg.There we will give you this green pill which will allow your body to accept him into your uterus and waiting eggs.This is when his artificial egg will dissolve and your egg will absorb him completely .All of his nutrients will come from you,his minimal waste will also flow through you.You will essentially be living for two people.Do you have any questions Melissa?"

 

"What's his name?"

The scientist was taken back by this question as she didn't usually need to know these things.She looked over his file one more time and said "Thad,aged 25"

Melissa nodded her head and whispered"Thad".

Melissa was soon laying on the bed as instructed and was given the sleeping gas and told to count down from 100,when she reached 65 she passed out and the procedure was set to begin.Thad was soon inserted into his artificial egg and then placed into Melissa's vaginal lips and pushed deeper and deeper into her labia.The robotic arm pushed him through her fallopian tubes and finally into her uterus.

As noted the egg encasing Thad dissolved and his small body was drifting closer and closer until it reached the gooey walls of one of her egges.The green pills effect then allowed her egg to open up and swallow Thad encasing him into itself.Soon afterwards and umbellical chord had come down and attached itself to Thad.

Melissa gasped in her sleep almost like she could feel the connection then and there.It is going to be a very good 2 years for her.For Thad probably not so much,he had lost what little free will he had and now his true reconditioning had begun

Chapter End Notes:

Might make another chapter later on about this stroyline,we'll see how well it's recieved