- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Life on Earth will forever be changed with the introduciton of vitamin X.

The year was 2020 and the Earth had been introduce with a new drug called vitamin X,it was advertised to enhance the body's natural immune system.The only issue with it was it only effected the female end of the species.While it did not harm men who took it .It did effect the way these men would live their lives from here on out,the natural order of things was about to be shaken to it's absolute core.

 "Ladies and Gentlemen,I know there have been some complications with vitamin x but I assure you we are doing all we can to straighten this out." The CEO of MetaPhysics lab said in a press connference.

 The issues at which the CEO was speaking of was the sudden growth of females who had taken the vitamin.Each had grown at least by a foot some even more,this could have been handled if not for the increased mood swings in these women.Women naturally were more temperemental and men usually just joked about this.However that was when these women were smaller and weaker than them.Men who were married to these women or around them were seeing that with the enhanced size came strength and a temper they couldn't handle.

 The once laughed at husband spousal abuse center had now grown populated with numerous men who were hiding out from their wives after a dispute which left them ravagely beaten,some near death. The legal lawsuits stemming from these were going to cost the comapany responsible for the drugs billions and billions and dollars in settlements alone.

 The scientists worked hard and long hours to try and come up with some kind of resolution to no success so far.Then about a year after the drug was released a second side effect was found in the women's breast milk and other bodily fluids.When the fluid was taken into a man from a woman he began to shrink,and when a female such as a daughter drank breast milk they absorbed the vitamins and it was like a dose times ten.The resulting effect of this and the increased sex drive and need for a male led the world in a drastic turn.

 

The year was now 2040 A.D and the world was quite different than the one of 20 years ago.The world was united in a singular matriach system,and the rules of this world had changed quite drastically.Women now controlled everything and men were subjecated to being their husbands(forced that is,).The new role of the husband was to satisfy his wife all day long and see to her every need.Free will was no longer granted and any man caught wandering the streets freely would be captured and forced into a marriage.The trist was since the effects of vitamin x had been magnified with each generation the women were like living mountains to the tiny men who now inhabitited the world.Women did not kill men,but they needed them in their loins and nipples.They needed their tiny seed to propogate the species.The now tiny semen were more potent and able to impregnate the much larger women but their was a catch.When women went into their heat mode,they were most fertile and needed a man at any cost.They would scoop up their tiny mates and insert them into their vagina's sucking them into their lady parts and essentially sending them to their waiting eggs.Here the men would have to ejaculate into the eggs on contact.

 The effect of the vitamin allowed men to survive this ordeal by bascially relying on their female mate for nutrients and somehow the very breath of life.They breathed through their mistresses,and were to remain in the wombs of their wives until the pregnancy took.Men were forced to do this and generally found everything about the experience degrading and almost unpleasurable.Sure men loved the sight of women,but to be stuffed into their heated loins and forced to travel through their fallopian tubes was rather unpleasent and sticky.While the women craved the touch of men,their counterparts would try to escape at any chance.There was a strict law against this and the punishment was 2 to 5 years trapped in the womb.

 This consisted of women who were unable to concieve children being granted the oppurtunnity to take these convicted men and shoving them up their vaginas into their womb's where they would hold them their allotted prison sentence.Women achieved great pleasure form this and the men who were imprisoned achieved the opposiste.This was considered the great deterrent in escaping from your wife,the men who were released seemed to be almost mindless.The imprinting of being in these women's wombs made them almost catatonic.The wives who were given their men back commented that they were almsot completely in tune with them and could control them with just their scent.The only drawback on this for the wives is it almost seemed like their husbands loyalties lied with the woman who had unbirthed them and jailed them.They would mutter to their mommies,these women essentially becoming their mother's.This led to some resentment between these women,and thus the though of sending their husbands off to these jailer's seemed like a last resort type of thing.The loyalty was great but the need for their men was greater.

Chapter End Notes:

I know a little confusing and scattered but I promise you to add some direction next chapter.I wanted to lay out the basic priciples of this new world,the next chapter will be told through the eyes of one free man who is constantly trying to avoid capture.