- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Last chapter. It's a bit dialogue heavy, but meh, what are you gonna do? It's been a pleasure to write and I hope it's been a pleasure to read


I watched in silent fear as Lucie was pacing around the room with Abbey i her hand monologue about how she finally got her sister.

"You always were a goody-two-shoes, Abbey. I guess you're just a goody one shoe now"

"Lucie please-" I started before Lucie cut me off

"Stay out of this, mortal" She spat kicking me across the room. I flew over the couch and landed face down between the wall and the back of the sofa. Everything was black, but I could still just make out the conversation the two sisters were having.

"All this time, you looked down on me for changing guys into clothes then you go and do the same, to your boyfriend, no less!" I heard Lucie shout

"Lucie, it's not what it looks like, please" Abbey pleaded

"I've had enough of your pious attitude to magic. You want in, you get in. You get all of it, right down the ol' witch's rivalry"

"Please Lucie, I'll never use magic again!"

"I know you won't. Shoes don't really use magic that much" I heard Lucie laugh then, a loud clap. I guessed she threw Abbey onto the ground "I want this to be perfect, where did I kick your deadbeat boyfriend to?"

I began to worry over what was going to happen. With Abbey I always had hope I'd be turned back, but Lucie? She was psychotic! She genuinely believed she was a higher life form and she had the right to do as she pleased to 'mortals'. I shuddered to think what she would do to Abbey and I. Was I destined to become her foot again, or was a worse fate waiting for me? I was pulled out of my train of thought by Lucie, who had found me lying behind the couch. I was placed on the ground next to Abbey.

"Now, I'm going to wear you two to work. I'll figure out later what will become of you" She smirked. He foot rose above us, planting down on me. Her foot filled me, I could taste her stale sweat and grime. Had she washed since I was her foot? I then heard Abbey scream. A small part of me was glad, after all it was her that put me in this situation in the first place, but most of me was terrified for her. I wouldn't wish this fate on my worst enemy, let alone the love of my life. That was right, she was the love of my life and now we were stuck as Lucie's playthings. I didn't have time to mull this over as I felt Lucie take a step. She seemed to be intentionally stomping her foot down, as I felt more winded as I had ever done. It was bizarre to think that only a few days ago I was the foot that was pounding my body. Hell it was even weirder to think that a week ago, I was still a man.

It seemed like Lucie was walking to work as the walking seemed to go on for hours. Whenever she saw a puddle, she'd jump in it, making Abbey next to me scream. I was trying to say nothing, refusing to give Lucie the satisfaction. Throughout the day, Lucie would dangle one of us off her foot and twist us. This started to seriously disturb Abbey, though me not so much. I guess a week's worth of experience has helped me a little.

Lucie continued through the day to be incredibly rough with us, grinding us into the floor, scrunching her toes in us and bending us backwards at every opportunity. I was thankful to be kicked off at the end of the day. Looking around I recognised the place as Lucie's apartment. Finally the day was over. Abbey landed next to me in a heap.

"Abbey? Are you okay?" I asked

"I am so sorry James, I had no idea what I was putting you through!" She cried

"It's okay, we couldn't have predicted this"

"No, not this, the whole thing. I've never been so terrified as when Lucie put her foot in me. I thought I was going to die. then I realised I won't get anything so sweat as death. I'm Lucie's forever. She can do with me what she likes"

"Isn't there anything we can do?" I asked earnestly

"I tried to do a reversal, but nothing happened. I feel like I still have some magic left, but it's not having any effect" Abbey then shushed me before I could reply. I saw why, Lucie had returned, she'd changed out of her work clothes and into a satin blue dress. She knelt down to get a closer look at us

"Now, I'd love to change you two into my toe rings, but Abbey here went and made a big mistake"

"What?" I asked, not able to help myself

"She tried to reverse my spell. Not a smart move. You see now, you two are locked in these forms forever. There is no way you can ever become human again. I guess you'll just have to stay my work shoes then. Don't worry though, black flats go with any outfit, you'll get used at weekends" She cackled and walked off. I saw her pick up Bert, leave the room and I heard her lock the apartment. We were alone.

"It's over. She's won" Abbey muttered. She sounded utterly defeated.

"It can't be over!" I cried, desperately trying to think of something   "It can't be"

"It's over James! She's thought of everything"

"She can't have. She's not that bright, she must have  made some mistake!" I felt as if I was clutching at straws. Then Abbey had a moment of inspiration.

"Unless... she can't have... can she?" Abbey mused

"What? What is it?"

"Abbey has locked us into our forms, but what if we don't want to change our forms?"

"I don't follow"

"Our minds can still be transferred. Now Lucie will have thought of this and locked my mind in place too but-"

"but what?" I asked, getting more excited. Abbey had something here

"-but I doubt she will have locked your mind in"

"Why wouldn't she?"

"She doesn't see you as a threat, so she hasn't wasted her magic. It's not infinite, you know"

"What are you proposing"

"I have just enough residual magic left to put a curse on you. I can make it so the next person who touches you will exchange minds with you. So Lucie would become the shoe..."

"...and I'd become Lucie. But wait, won't she have thought of this?"

"I don't think Lucie will have considered that a witch would sacrifice herself for a mortal" Abbey noted

"Sacrificed? What do you mean?"

"If this works, I stay as a shoe forever, but you'll be free"

"Isn't there another way?" I asked

"No, my magic is fading so we don't have time to argue. It's either this or we stay Lucie's shoes forever"

"Alright. Let's do it. I love you" I said

"I love you too" Abbey then chanted something. I felt energy flowing from her to me. I felt slightly buzzy. Abbey and I discussed the fine points of our plan through the night, only stopping when Lucie came in drunk with another poor individual who would soon lose their humanity. I wondered what he would become.

The next morning as I heard Lucie wake up, Abbey piped up quickly.

"James, If this works I want you to promise me one thing" She said

"Anything"

"You will wear us. You wear Lucie and you wear me. I want Lucie to experience what I went through"

"Are you sure, I know how you hated being worn"

"If it's you, I think it'll be okay" She said. If she could have smiled, I'm sure she would have smiled her wonderful smile. I knew what she was talking about. The difference between being worn by Abbey and being worn by Lucie was great. Speaking of Lucie, she came bounding in

"You know, yesterday I noticed the back lane behind Henderson Street has a lot of dog shit on it. I think I know a pair of shoes that would love to be pressed into it" She hovered her foot above me. I was more nervous now than I ever had been. It was like slow motion as she lowered her bare foot onto my sole. As her toes touched my body, I felt a tingle then... nothing. It hadn't worked! Wait, no, everything was spinning. Abbey's plan had worked. Within a few seconds I found that I could move again. oh it felt so good. I was so giddy I barely realised I now had breasts. I heard something. It was my voice? It was coming from the shoe. Of course, if I've exchanged bodies, she will have my voice. It was weird hearing it with Lucie's inflection.

"What is going on? What have you done?" Lucie demanded. Before I could answer, Abbey interjected

"I set you up sis. Now you're just a shoe, like me" Abbey gloated. I stooped down and picked Lucie up. It was so weird to hold in my hand, the object that I had been for (most of) the last week. I smiled a sinister smile

"Well Lucie, you always liked to change guys into your clothes. Let's see how you like it when the shoe's on the other foot" She screamed as I dropped her to the floor. They didn't stopped as I slid my new dainty foot into her shoe body. The feeling I got was immense. If this is what wearing people was like, I could see why witches did it.

"Oh god that feels good" I moaned, then i looked down at Abbey

"You can put me on now. You'll be late for work"

"Are you sure?" I asked, feeling a little foolish for speaking to a shoe, suddenly realising why Abbey go so embarrassed at the supermarket the other day

"Yeah. I've got to make my peace that I'm a shoe now. Time to follow my own advice and to think like a shoe"

"I'll find some way to change you back" I promised.

"That's sweet, but I don't think you ever will. this is my fate, now let's see what yours has in store" I picked Abbey up and slid her gently onto my bare foot. I gingerly stepped with her, yet pounded Lucie into the ground. I figured I'd better get a better walk, but that can be another time. It would take some getting used to being a woman, but I was human again. Life was good

 

Epilogue

It had been six months since I had become Lucie and I was finally getting used to being a girl. I even went out a few times. it's amazing the perspective you get when you spend a week wrapped round your girlfriend's foot. Speaking of Abbey, she's still a shoe, unfortunately. Though I have been practising with Lucie's magic. I'm getting quite good at it. Abbey thinks if I master it, I may be able to unlock Lucie's spells, though I'm starting to get the feeling Abbey is enjoying her new life. She says she loves being dangled (something I found to be irresistible, I don't know why), and she is always moaning when she isn't worn.

As for Lucie, well I kept her for a week, but her constant screaming and bitching was giving me a headache. I went out and bought an identical pair of shoes to Abbey and Lucie. I switched Lucie with one of the new ones and donated her and the other one to a thrift store. Let her be someone else's problem. It felt weird giving away what was essentially my old body, but you've got to keep moving. That's what my new boyfriend says anyway. He reminds me of me quite a lot, a bit of a stickler for rules. He got quite confused as to why I laughed so hard when he considered making up a list of house rules. Maybe I should fill him in?...

 

The End

 

Chapter End Notes:

That's a wrap folks. Thanks for reading this silly little story about a man who turned into a shoe, then a foot, then a shoe again then a witch. Thanks most of all for all the kind reviews being left. they really encouraged me to keep going. I'm currently brainstorming my next story, so hopefully the first chapter of that will be coming soon. Until then, Byyyyeeee