- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

First Chapter of the first story. I'll try and get chapter 2 up ASAP

****************************************************************************

As I pulled up to my house, I notice the lights were on, but the curtains weren't closed. She never remembered to do that. I had been going out with Abbey for just over a year now and I had started to notice lots of little things that got on my nerves. Her general untidiness, her poor timing, her laugh was irritating. Worst of all, she always wore this old worn out ugly pair of ballet flats. She'd had them for years and boy could you smell it. She adored them, she'd wear them to work, she'd wear them around the house. hell sometimes she'd wear them to bed! They made her feet absolutely stink. This was made worse by the way she'd always put her feet on my lap on the sofa. I'd get a nose full of foot stink for my troubles.

It was really starting to strain the relationship a bit. It wasn't the first time either. Four months in, Abbey revealed that she was a witch to me. Naturally I thought she was playing some kind of prank on me, so in order to prove it she changed me into a copy of herself. I did what any rational person would do; I freaked out. What else was I supposed to do. There was me, happy in my regular normal life when poof, my girlfriend reveals she's a witch and turns me into her clone. I cried and screamed until she changed me back. It took me a long time to calm down after that, feeling betrayed and scared. Eventually she talked me down saying how this didn't change how she loved me and she said this would make things more exciting in the bedroom. I'll say. It started a month of magic themed sex with each other where she'd make our orgasms match, she switched our bodies once, she shrunk me once or twice. It really spiced up the relationship. Eventually we had to slow down, because we were getting exhausted.

My mind snapped back to the present. I got out of my car and went into my house. Inside, Abbey greeted me enthusiastically. She was always in before me, as a high school maths teacher, she finished mid-afternoon, spending the evening grading papers. She was an incredibly hot teacher though, one I would have loved to have when I was sixteen. Even in a tank top and run down jeans she looked stunning, her long blonde hair, her deep brown eyes, her petite figure. Everything about her was gorgeous to me. She gave me a hug.

"Well you took your time getting back" She grinned.

"Had to take a detour" I lied. I didn't want her knowing I was just in the car dreading coming in to another night of being gagged by her putrid feet. After dinner we settled down to watch a bit of late night TV. As usual she put her feet on my lap, dangling her flats about. This was getting on my last nerve. She looked up at me and saw the look of disgust on my face. She smiled playfully.

"Aw, what's the matter James? Don't like my stinky feet" She said coyly.

"Well, no as a matter of fact" I growled. Not amused that she was trying to make a game of this.

"Well maybe you should just get to know them better" She laughed as she thrust her foot into my face, her toes going in my mouth. I nearly vomited, the awful taste filling my mouth. In a rage I stood up and threw her feet off me.

"What do you think you're doing!" I shouted "You know I hate the way your feet stink."

"Oh come on James, lighten up. I was just trying to have a little fun" She snapped.

"Well I wasn't having any" Before she could say another word, I turned and stormed off "I'm going to bed. See you in the morning." I didn't like getting angry at her but she went too far. When Abbey eventually came to bed, she didn't say a word to me. 'Great' I thought 'The cold shoulder. At least tomorrow is my day off.'

Things were a little better in the morning. I had calmed down and so it seemed had Abbey. She apologised for being childish the previous night and said no more about it. I was glad. I waved her off to work and started doing chores about the house. I hated how every day off I had was cleaning up after Abbey. She was a slob, never cleaned up after herself and just expected me to do everything. I'd had it and decided I'd make some house rules for us both to obey. Simple stuff like taking the trash out when the bag is full and washing up after meals, taking turns. I may have gotten a little carried away with it though as I started putting in rules that directly countered the little foibles she had that frustrated me so. One of the later rules I put in was that she had to wash her feet more often or throw out those disgusting old shoes. Perhaps going a bit too far but I was at my wits end. When Abbey came home she spotted the rules and exploded.

"What the hell is this shit?!" She barked, reading through the list.

"Oh come on, it's perfectly reasonable. You do nothing around here" I complained.

"Nothing?! I do your laundry every week! I make the meals, you selfish pig! And what do you mean reasonable? Look at the last few. I have to throw out my shoes? What does that have to do with anything?"

"They clutter up the place."

"Oh come off it, you've just got issues with feet!"

I could feel my face grow red "The only feet I have issue with are your disgusting feet!"

She glared at me. I knew I had overstepped a line. Without saying a word, she turn and left, slamming the door behind her. I just looked down, feeling bad about getting mad at her. I started regretting making the stupid list in the first place. I grabbed the sheet of paper I had written it n and tore it up. I tried ringing her cell, but there was no answer. I would just have to wait for her coming home. Hours later I heard her car pull up. I got up to greet her, but I started feeling dizzy. My world started spinning and before long I passed out.

When I came to, everything was wrong. I felt twisted and unbelievably small. It felt like I was lying down with my body, arms and legs twisted around my face. This should feel painful, but it just felt... normal. Trying to look round I realised I couldn't move at all. There was a strange smell around me, almost clinical. it smelt like a shoe store. Looking around though, I could see I was still in my lounge, the perspective was very strange though. Everything was so much bigger. I was so confused as to what had happened when I heard Abbey walk in. She finally came into view and I nearly screamed. She was huge. Towering above me, must be over one hundred feet tall. She bent down and smiled at me.

"Great news James. I have some new house rules..."

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed it and stay tuned for more