- Text Size +

Chapter four

 

 “Don’t worry. We made sure your enemies can not crash the convention.” Victoria told Janet.

“I would not be too sure about that.”

People looked to see who has spoken. They gasped when they saw a GTS-Goddess as tall as Victoria approach.

“Never meet a goddess as tall as me before.” Victoria commented.

“Oh I can get even bigger. My name is Michelle Bates. I’m host of the GATC haters convention. She then showed her hands. They were filled with several GTS-goddesses and armies of giantesses.

“Some introductions are in order. In my hand are the GTS-Goddesses Bess Cash, Margret, Katharina and Shiori. With them is a giantess army from mega world. While they want to kill the real Drenics killing the actresses that play the Drenics is the next best thing.”

Janet and Stacey then started shaking in fear.

“That’s quite enough Michelle. You and your friends are not welcome here.” Victoria told Michelle.

“Think you can stop me?”

Michelle tried to attack the people in Victoria’s hands but a shield formed around Victoria. And an unseen voice said.

“That’s enough Michelle.”

“Oh great. Even Mr. G is a GATC fan.” Michelle complained.

“I repeat. Leave us.”

“Fine. I’ll go. But you have made an enemy of me.” Michelle warned before going off in a huff.

 

“Is everyone all right?”

Numerous people replied they were fine.  But Stacey grumbled that the mega’s were determined to make their lives miserable.

“Forgive my ignorance. But who are the mega’s? What is mega world?” Hillary asked.

“It’s a world that is 100 times normal size. For years they were the largest world in the known multiverse. They called normal sized people man bugs and treated them poorly. But the creation of De changed that. Now they are no longer the biggest people on the cross time block.” Stacey explained.

“I can see why the mega’s would hate the Deians.” Hillary commented.

 

 “We are getting way off topic. We were sharing stories about how GATC changed our lives. Does anyone else want to share their stories?

“I do.” A woman wearing a Julia mask said.

“What your name and story?”

“My name really is Julia. I have a different last name. Me and my friends decided to have a drenic costume party. But Terry had the bright idea of using a size change gun to make us the same size as the character who mask we woke. For example Julia is 1125 meters tall. So they made me 1125 meters tall. There were six of us and we had for every Drenic Character except for Barbara. “

“That must have been quite a sight.” Trish commented.

“It was.” A woman wearing a Sally mask said.

“My name is Terry. I like to point out that my friends agreed to the idea. So I am not taking all the blame for all the death and destruction that fallowed.”

“Death and destruction?” Victoria asked.

“We tried to be gentle but it’s not easy moving through a city when you’re the size of a mountain. We kind of accidently destroyed a few buildings and a few people got accidently crushed to death.”

“That’s the truth.” A woman wearing a Samantha mask added.

“We we grateful you gave us a place where we can be drenic sized without causing death and destruction.” A woman wearing a Scarlett mask said.

“Not a problem. It’s starting to get late, so if you give us a few minutes, we will get the surprise ready.”

Trish and Allison then left the convention via a wormhole.

“My co hosts will return they are retrieving the surprise.” Victoria assured the crowd.

 

“Where is she?”

Startled Victoria looked down. There were two GTS-Goddesses standing in front of her. One was 70 miles tall with dark hair; the other was 109.75 miles tall and blond.

“Who is she? And who are you two?”

“I’m Florence and she’s Shirley. We have word that Scarlett Knight is here.”

“We have word that she has claimed to be a goddess despite being a mortal.” Shirley added.

“I’m the actress that plays her.”Stacey spoke up

“Actress? You’re not the real Scarlet?” Florence asked.

“Look here. This actress is under my protection.” Victoria warned.

“But we want to play with her.” Shirley pleaded.

“Get lost.”

“We’ll leave for now. But she will become our toy.” Florence vowed before walking away with her friend Shirley in tow.

To be concluded

 

Author note: I originally planned to have the GATC haters mentioned but not show up. But my muse had other plans.

Unless I have a major change of heart the story will come to an end in the next installment. It’s a busy time of year for me so it could be a while before it’s written and posted.