- Text Size +
  1. Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

The Biggest fan

 

 


“How do I look?”

Melody turned to see Hillary dressed in a white t-shirt with the words “Biggest GATC fan” on the front. She also had on blue jeans and sneakers.

“Are you really the biggest fan?” Melody asked.

“At 5000 feet tall I doubt there are fan out there taller than me.”

“Where’s the GATC fan convention being held anyway?”

“It’s being held at a unique venue at crossover plains. I’m going to catch a wormhole there.”

“Crossover plains! I read about it in Stanley’s Charm memoirs. It’s a place where all universes meet.”

 

There was a knock at the door. When Hillary answered it she found goddess Smith standing there.

“The wormhole is waiting for you.”

“Thanks goddess Smith. Thanks for letting me go to the GATC convention.”

“You’re welcome. Just remember to come back when the conventions over.”

“I will.”

 

Hillary wasn’t sure what to expect when she got to crossover plains. She was surprised to see that the ground was pinkish. Looking around she saw she wasn’t alone.  A 3000 foot redhead was standing in front of her.

“Welcome to the GATC fan convention. My name is Trish. What’s yours?”

“Hillary. I’m the biggest GATC fan.”

“Are you really?”

“Do you know any fans taller than 5000 feet?”

Suddenly the ground began to shake and the sound of laughter filled the air.

“What was that?”

That was Victoria.”

“Who?”

Trish then turned around and pointed up.

Hillary looked to where she was pointing and gasped the biggest face she had ever seen was looking down at her. It was an attractive face of a brunette with blue eyes.

 

Hillary then realized she wasn’t standing on ground at all. She was standing on skin. She was in the palm of Victoria’s hand.

 

“Hello Hillary. At 312.5 miles or 500 kilometers tall I think it’s safe to say I’m the biggest GATC fan at least when it comes to size.”

“I would say so. I didn’t think giantesses got that big.”

“I’m a GTS-Goddess. And believe it or not there are goddesses out there even bigger than me.”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to insult you.”

“I’m also a GTS-Goddess by the way.” Trish added. “I get the impression you’re not.”

“I’m a class two solar giantess.  I’m one of goddess Smith right hand giantesses.”

“What’s a solar giantess?” Victoria asked.

“We were created by goddess Smith. I live off sunlight. I don’t need food or drink. By the way why didn’t you say this was being held in a GTS-goddess hand?”

“We didn’t want to scare away people.” Trish said with a shrug.

“I’m not scary.” Victoria protested.

“Guess I’ll have to settle for being the second biggest giantess fan.” 

“Try third biggest.” A voice said from behind Hillary.

Hillary turned around and found herself looking at a 30,000 foot blond GTS-Goddess.

“Name is Allison. I see you have already met my fellow GTS-Goddesses.” The blond said.

“This is going to be some convention.” Hillary muttered to herself.

 

to be contiuned

 

Author note: GATC stands for “Giants And The City” a popular comic and website created by the Unseen Harbinger. The url is giants-and-the-city.de

 

I have decided to contiune this story. There will be a part 2. Stay tunned.