- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

We'll jump right in and do a little story setup,the retrospective will be in the next chapter.Jack Thorson learns there is truly nothing like a woman's scorn,well unless you talk about taxes and then well there is.

Running around the spongy terrain proved to be much harder than the former track star Jack Thorson had anticipated.He was a strapping young man aged 28 years solid,this should be a piece of cake.Well the problem with trying to bring logic and past history into a situation you are very ill-prepared for is obviously something Jack's brain couldn't comprehend.

  The scenario laid out in front of us is the very unusual case of a headstrong man who is used to controlling the situation and the people around him. Jack Thorson is in a very strange land and he will come to realize very soon that power and control are tools which are not at his disposal.You see ladies and gentleman Jack Thorson is currently residing on the right nipple of his darling and beautiful wife Lacey Thorson.

_____________________________________________________________________________

  "What in the hell kind of place is this?Where is everybody,and why is the ground so damn spongy and hot?"Jack asked to nobody

 Unsurprisingly there was no response and Jack was left pondering these thoughts to himself as his will and sanity were being tested.___________________________________

 

 Meanwhile in the world of the normal non parsitic life forms we find Lacey Thorson the stunning 25 year old wife of Jack talking to one of her friends......Lets listen in shall we..........

 

 "You have got to be kidding me girl,you did what to him?" Laceys gal pal Erin asked.

 

 "I already told you,I enchanted one of his beer mugs and when he took a sip out of it he shrunk down to the tiny form he is in now."

 "Where is he then girl?"Erin asked

 

 Lacey pulled off her tank top and was about to pull off her bra when she heard the telephone ringing upstairs.She knew it must be one of Jack's friends calling to see if he wanted to hang out. Well he wasn't going to be hanging out with them anytime soon,they were bad influences on her husband and she was going to make sure her Jackie stayed out of trouble.She did love him with all her heart,but lessons needed to be learned after all.

 "So are just going to strip for me or are you going to answer my question girl?"Erin asked

 

 "Well you see Erin,the answer to your question is this!"she said as she shoved one of her tits into her friends face.Lacey had nice round double c breasts and quite perky nipples.

 

 "Ok if you don't want to level with me that's fine,but I think we're getting a little old for these games."Erin chuckled as her friend laid out the ridiculous story of her husband residing on her nipple. The idea did get her slightly aroused and she began thinking about having her own little man to perch upon her lovely mountain tips._______________________________________________________________________-

 

While Lacey and Erin chuckled about stories and punishment Jack was experiencing quite another one of his lessons..............

Little Jack will wish that his wife is only kidding,he is in for one really rude awakening when he comes to the realization of where he is....

Chapter End Notes:

The retrospective and character building is entombed in the next chapter.