- Text Size +

 

The Giantess came to a halt in front of one of the few buildings in the city as tall as she was and planted herself firmly before it.  The reflective finish on the windows showed Miyuki for the first time what she had become: her familiar, naked body set against a completely alien but breathtaking cityscape.  It was an awesome moment for the formally petite young woman, seeing what was undeniably herself casually standing amongst skyscrapers.

Miyuki watched her hand go forth and press gently against the glass.  Seeing her hand spanning numerous floors of the massive structure drove home the reality of her size, it was a poignant display that sent her heart racing.

Pressure mounted in her fingertips, and suddenly the glass facade exploded as her hand plowed into the building, smashing easily through walls and people alike.  Her fingers went through the debris with graceful precision that seemed impossible at this scale, and after a few moments of picking and digging her hand withdrew from the building to reveal her catch.

Nine people.  Nine tiny people in business attire were sprawled out in her palm.

Miyuki watched in horror as her fingers began to curl.  She screamed inside her head just as the tiny people screamed in her hand, but she was as powerless to stop her fingers as they were.  Her fingertips whispered every gruesome detail to her as they clenched, describing a staccato of shattering bones and popping organs.  With blood dripping from her palm the fist opened with the same deliberate slowness it had clenched with.  Nine humans had been reduced to hamburger meat and bloodsoaked tatters, crushed so utterly that even her keen eyes could not discern individuals in the muck.  Miyuki's mouth opened and her tongue lapped up the gory mess, it pulled the bulk into her mouth, licked the hand clean of juices and bits, and with an undulation of her throat all that remained of those people was gone forever.

Before she could process the horror of what had happened Miyuki's hand went back into the structure, deftly snatching people away and dropping them screaming into her mouth.  With a mouthful of lives trapped behind her plush, expressionless lips, Miyuki's tongue welled up and held them against the roof of her mouth.  Miyuki knew what was coming and could die for shame at how it aroused her.  How she wished they wouldn't struggle, it was a source of terrible stimulation that she was desperate to ignore.  Helpless to save them from her own body, Miyuki's chin tilt up.  Her tongue guided the doomed people to her throat, and one by one the living morsels slipped away; swallowed whole by the giant young woman.

Miyuki’s cavernous belly celebrated the arrival of her latest victims.  “I’m starving.  Of course it feels good to eat something” she insisted, hoping to absolve herself of guilt from enjoying this, but Miyuki knew full well that this went beyond simple satisfaction.  Even while her conscience revolted, a moist tension in her groin swelled as Miyuki fixated on the embers of life fading away within her.

She didn't have long to dwell on their fate before her mouth opened wide to the sky and more men and women were dropped in.  In seconds they were sliding down her throat and Miyuki turned to face her hand, bringing another group to her already parting lips.

Handful by handful a dozen became dozens, and as the population of her stomach climbed Miyuki noticed an odd tingling in her gut.  It was an unfamiliar sensation but she had no trouble identifying it: somehow, these poor people were surviving the trip and now Miyuki was feeling their efforts to survive her body.  Even this experience was unmercifully pleasant, mostly closely resembling the nervous giddiness that struck when someone she liked smiled at her.  The futile struggles of a mob being digested alive were nothing but butterflies in Miyuki's stomach.

After a few more violently extracted handfuls disappeared into the colossal coed’s mouth the building buckled and collapsed.  Miyuki watched as the tower sank into a column of billowing dust and glittering glass shards, her posture relaxed as the once mighty skyscraper plummeted to the ground with a dull roar.

With the wind still gusting between her legs and debris washing over her feet Miyuki caught herself eyeing the tower beside her.  Or, more accurately, the people inside it.

She wasn’t proud, but Miyuki could hardly wait to be set upon the next building.  Her appetite had been piqued and the familiar ache of hunger had a very unfamiliar intensity.  This feeling wasn't the nagging appetite of a petite young woman, it was a great and terrible craving coming from a vast emptiness inside her.

Her heart jumped as she started to move, and promptly sank as she stepped past the tower on her way back to her tormentor.  It was hard to tell if her disappointment was coming more from the fact that snack time was over, or in herself for wanting it to continue.