- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story is essentially my attempt to rewrite Empowerment by Seeguy (Shade here on GW).  It will also have heavily edited elements from The Rippling Wall by snuffle, another rewrite I was working on that sort of got side tracked for this one.  They're both great stories and any credit you give to me should go double to the original authors.

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Apotheosis


On campus it was all a game.  A game Miyuki rarely played, but it was gratifying to know it was one she could win.  The looks she got might have been a bit much at times, but it was still fun to make boys trip over themselves with just smile, or to catch girls who clearly spent hours on their looks staring enviously at her body.  All the makeup and fancy clothes in the world couldn't help them compete with Miyuki's effortless beauty, though that beauty came with a price Miyuki had to pay every day on the ride home.

Here on the train the game was over.  There were no flirty smiles or jealous glances while in a subway car, only unnerving stares from wild eyes.  The smell was bad enough on its own, a subtle reminder of how many people weren't even civilized enough to bathe regularly.  It seemed that this place was on the brink, as though everyone else was just playing the part and at any moment the thin veneer of society that kept Miyuki safe would vanish.

Anywhere else she could escape the attention.  Even on campus if the game went on too long she could find a quiet corner in the library or sit in the back of class, but on the train there was nowhere to go.  All she could do was wait for her station and hope nobody got off with her.

She was ready to throw herself into bed by the time she got to the door of her apartment, but right as Miyuki stepped over the threshold her phone started to ring.  For a moment she considered letting it roll over to voicemail, the neatly folded comforters of her bed calling her through the doorframe of her room like a siren, but after a few long rings she let out an annoyed sigh and answered.

“‘Ey mom.”

“So far so good.  It’s a pretty nice place now that it’s not full of boxes.”

“I’ve met some cool people at school but I don’t know if we’re really ‘friends’ yet.”

“I’m not alone.  Just… on my own at the moment.  There’s a difference.”

“Don’t worry, it’s a nice part of town.  I’ll be fine.”

“Uh-huh.  Yeah, I know.  I love you too.  Okay, bye.”

Miyuki caught a lingering whiff of the train on her clothes and decided against falling straight into bed.  Checking that the curtains were drawn, she pulled her top off in one easy motion and made for the bath.

The hot water came down on her shoulders like the hands of a masseuse.  Aches she didn’t even know she had washed away like so much dirt but her mind was still troubled from the ride home.  A man in the back of the train wearing a bulky camo jacket had been very intent on her.  He alternated between looking at her and fiddling with his phone the entire ride.  The way he was holding it he couldn’t be taking pictures, but what else could he have been doing?

She was by no means naive, Miyuki knew she had a gifted figure and was more than willing to take the bad with the good.  She could handle guys and girls staring at her chest or her legs or whatever they were into--or jealous of, as the case may be.  But that man’s attention was different, like he was just... looking at her.

Thankfully it didn’t take long for her anxiety to give way to the tireless efforts of the pulse setting presently working on her back.  Massaging perfumed lotion into her scalp elicited something between a hum and a moan, muffled behind the faintest hint of a smile.  Miyuki’s chest swelled as she drew in the warm, fragrant steam, her tune taking on a decidedly amorous quality as her palms ran over the rondure of her bosom and down the firmly toned canvas of her belly.  The way she rubbed the luffa against her thighs and spread lather over her breasts in just such a way that her fingers brushed against her nipples was nothing short of indulgent, but that’s all it was.  She wasn’t in the mood to cum her brains out, but a bit of idle pleasure suited the moment perfectly.

A new woman stepped out of the shower.  She was safe at home now, and all the troubles of the day were such distant concerns next to the more pressing issue of drying her hair, no small task with a mane as luxurious as hers.  Miyuki slipped into her pajamas, and after a long session with the hair dryer she was under the covers and out like a light.