- Text Size +

 

Whatever was happening she still had her voice, and she tried frantically to warn everyone apparently in her path.

“Everybody!  Get as far away from me as you can!  My body is out of control!  Evacuate the city!  There’s still time to mmfm…” Her jaw relaxed and her lips sealed.  There was nothing she could do now, Miyuki was trapped inside her own body with nothing to do but try in vain to ignore what was happening.

The massive, naked coed walked towards the city’s skyline with a deliberate laziness that reinforced her impossible size.  Miyuki couldn‘t look to see what was going on below, but she felt everything in merciless detail.  Her senses were unnaturally acute; every broken timber of a house, every cracked branch of a tree, every brittle pop of a person being crushed was distinct.  It was so clear that she could practically count the lives being snuffed out with every step.

When Miyuki reached the dense suburbs outlining the city her feet stomped and plowed through houses with abandon.  Tears began to well up in her eyes as she felt entire families being wiped out by her passing.  The guilt racking her mind was compounded by the pleasure she was experiencing; the massacre taking place at her feet felt like a sensual massage, and as endorphins flood her brain Miyuki silently screamed in moral outrage.  After a single drop rolled down her cheek Miyuki struggled to hold back her tears.  Catharsis might have been nice, but at this size even her tears were dangerous.  She imagined a salty flood splashing down and sweeping away some poor soul that only just managed to avoid being trampled.  Oblivious to tempest of emotion taking place in Miyuki’s mind, her body marched calmly on, taking her deeper into the city.

The buildings were getting taller, the streets were getting narrower, but her hips were as wide as ever and they made no apologies as they swung into signage and balconies that assumed the empty space above the road would be empty forever.  The police opened fire on her at several turns, but they were so impotent Miyuki wouldn’t have realized what was happening if not for the lights and the sound of gunfire.  At one particularly busy intersection rockets screamed through the air and slammed into her thighs, their explosions washing over her skin like hot water without leaving so much as a bruise.

It was both striking and a little disheartening how she felt so little from the assault, while everything crushed neath her tread was a vivid, tactile symphony.  The authorities were no more able to stop her from enjoying this than she was.

Her pace slowed, finally stopping and turning to face a boxy grey tower that barely came up to Miyuki’s chest.  There was a man standing alone on its roof, a man in a bulky camo jacket.

“I suppose you wonder why this is happening?” he called up to her.

The gigantic young woman’s eyes locked on to the man and went wide with a thousand unasked questions, but her plush lips remained frozen and expressionless.

“Oh, right...”  He tapped something out on a small device he was holding. “That should do.”

Miyuki pursed her lips tentatively.  She could speak again, but she was overwhelmed by all the questions and obscenities wanting to burst out all at once.

“What have you done to me?”  Miyuki muttered, with audibly forced calm.

“My dear I have done nothing to you.  I’ve merely set you free.”

“Set me free?  You turned me into a monster and took control of my body, how exactly am I free?”  Her voice picking up a bit.

“The control is only temporary, I assure you.  And it won’t do to have you thinking yourself a monster.  You may be monstrous to to us lesser beings, but it’s hardly fair to hold yourself to our standards.”

“Lesser beings?!  Listen y--!”  Miyuki had to stop before everything came flooding out, taking a beat to compose herself.  “...Listen, I don’t know why you’ve done this, but it has to stop.  Peoples lives are at stake here.  How many innocent people died just from having me walk around?  This is wrong.  This is insane.  Change me back.  Now.”

The man stepped closer and spoke very matter of factly.  “You know what’s wrong?  When I saw you on the subway you were fearful.  You, whom were so obviously superior to the rabble that surrounded you, were afraid.  It’s insane for one such as you to be cowed by beings so far beneath you.  I mean only to show you the truth of your grandeur.”

“I was afraid because some creep in the back of the train kept staring me.  He still is.”

Sirens pierced the exchange.  A police helicopter was approaching.

An authoritative voice blasted from the loudspeaker.  “Please remain where you are!  We are willing to do whatever we can to help but you must--”

The young man tapped his device and Miyuki casually swatted the helicopter out of the sky without even turning to look at it.

“That takes care of that.  The laws of men don’t apply to you, obviously.”

Up till now all the casualties and destruction had been incidental.  Now this bastard was using her to deliberately murder people.  Miyuki committed herself: the instant it was within her means she would destroy this little roach of a man.  She’d even forgive herself for enjoying it.

“It’s that simple?  Huh…  There really isn’t anything anyone can do to stop me, is there?  I mean… they tried earlier and I barely even noticed.”  Miyuki said as though warming up to the idea.  “God this is wild…  Once you set me free I can basically do anything I want.  I could march to DC and demand sweeping reform.  I could round up everyone that ever teased me for being short and step on them for a laugh.  I could find my ex and...”

Miyuki’s imagination got away from her.  The thought of Jason pleading in the palm of her hand as her fingers closed in made her smile despite herself.  It ended up working to her advantage, the man knew exactly what that smile meant and couldn’t have been more pleased.

“Good, good.  You’re starting to get it” he said proudly as he fiddled with the device in his hand.

Miyuki could feel it.  She shifted her weight experimentally from foot to foot, the pavement buckling and compressing as she did so.  There was no use denying it, there was certainly something… exciting about the situation.  The sense of power was so heady it made her lightheaded, it was a yearning coursing through her veins and begging to be realized.  She nervously clenched and relaxed her fists hoping to alieve the almost electric desire she had just to touch and feel and explore the lilliputian world around her, but all it did was make her think about was what those fists could do if she had a mind to use them.

All the ideas running through her mind were no longer idle fantasy.  They were within her grasp, and while Miyuki hoped she was above petty vengeance and trying to impose her will upon the world there was one fantasy she was ready to entertain.  Without warning she lashed out, grasping at the man only to find her fingers froze in place around him.

“Ah-ah-ah,” the man wagged his finger, “Did you think I’d let you get rid of me that easily?”

Miyuki sneered in frustration.  She tried again and again, but her hand refused to obey her.

“Any muscle of yours that endangers me will become paralyzed.  In fact, just to be safe…” the man went tapping away at the device in his hand.

Miyuki felt herself being pushed back, as if being repelled by the man.  Stepping back sent one leg sweeping into and the other stepping onto an office behind her that barely cleared her knees with all the resistance of stepping into tall grass.  She regained her balance just in time to look down and catch the roof being enveloped by a cloud of dust, the ambient chorus of screams joined by the riotous whine of metal girders and crumbling cement.

Though in control, she could not convince her body to so much as approach to her captor.  Even an attempt to spit at him only ended with a feeble stream of drool oozing over her lip.

“So I can’t harm you.  Well, I refuse to harm them,” she pointed down adamantly.

“You act as though they actually matter.  You really don’t understand what this is all about, do you?”

“Of course not!  What’s there to understand about being forced to murder innocent people by a maladapted psychopath?”  Miyuki's eyes were so narrow with contempt it was a wonder she could still see him.

"Ahhh, I think I understand the problem...  You mistakenly believe humanity is your equal when we are so much less than you are.  Your size means more than just raw physical power, I will show you the truth of it...”

Before she could respond the man stole away control of Miyuki’s body and sent her away.

It was a small mercy that the streets here were deserted, but it wasn’t long before Miyuki started feeling a familiar wet crunch among the minutiae being trampled with every step.  Trees tickled and snapped, street lights bent like reeds, vehicles crumpled like soda cans, humans popped beneath her toes like bloody bubble wrap, everything was reduced to a brief but distinct presence against her soles.  Where before she could at least look away, now she was forced to watch as helpless little people fell under the shadow of her foot before it came down with booming finality.  As far above the violence as she was Miyuki still heard their desperate screams cut off sharply into chilling silence.

Worse than being made to focus on every nuance of the massacre was feeling her body revel in it.  Her diamond hard nipples ached for her touch as a single, well placed footfall flattened a bus.  Her nethers quivered with torrid delight as another step reduced a small group to paste.  After several more careful aimed, agonizingly pleasurable steps decimated the avenue below, she carried on down the road as though it were nothing at all.