- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

How things are and not how they should be!

John went into the kitchen and activated the portal at the same time the doorway began to glow.
“Alrighty then, go ahead and walk on through!” John yelled from the kitchen.
Alfred walked right on through, without thinking about it too much.

As he was on the other side saw immediately that the world was different. He turned around to see another doorway behind him which got immediately turned-off. He stumbled into the salt and pepper shakers which were tall enough to reach up to his crotch, and watched as they fell over.
“Sorry!” Alfred mummbled softly and was confused. He could hear the click of a keyboard from John's labtop in the background.
He looked around to see the kitchen, he saw how huge everything was, and identified the table on which he was. The counter, the sink, the microwave, and the ofen seemed miles apart from the kitchen table he was standing on. Yep John told him that he would be on the table. But John did not tell him that he was going to shrink. The back part of John's laptop was in front of him, and all at once, it got closed up just in that instant.
Alfred could hear the “Click” it made as it closed, and looked up upon John. John was also much much bigger than before.
John folded his arms on top of the closed labtop together and put his chin on them bend over to take a better look at his little test subject Alfred. “Booh.” John wispered looking down at his new test subject smiling with satisfaction.
Alfred was looking into the face of John in astonishment and horror, seeing this old man's face, the glasses he wore, which made his eyes bigger the partcial wrinkles on his cheeks, the wrinkles under his eyes, his croocked teeth, the 3 day beard he had. Alfred could smell the left over breakfast on the table.

John: With a louder voice. “ Okay Alfred, you see that it did worked. How do you feel you cute little man? Now what? Hmmm? Looks like I'm the boss!” As he began to giggle.
Alfred pissed his pants, as he could smell Johns breath and see how big his mouth was.
The giggling was loud, and he could also smell the smell of coffee coming out of it.
John realized that Alfred was shocked and did not move.
John: “ Oh come on. Don't be such a party pooper! I do not plan on doing anything with you that you don't want!” John said with as if he were to be talking to a baby in baby talk.
Alfred: “Then change me back right now! You said nothing about shrinking me! This just ain't fair! Please!” Alfred yelled demandingly.
John: “ In good time little Alfred, but not now. You've agreed to this and now we are going to see it through. And if you listen to me you'll be just fine! Other than that I think you need to be put on a diat. Didn't you have your birthday a few days ago? You cute little fat assed lazy pants, who hasn't had a job in the last two years. Well, Happy Birthday! You do not ever have to have a job ever again! Now take off your clothes. I can see that you wet yourself! Besides you are not in any position at all to make demands mister!” John then picked up a steak knife laying on the table and poked Alfred lightly with it in his stomach, forcing Alfred to fall on his butt, but not to hurt him. “Or do I have to rip them off of you, with this knife here?” John asked being amused and strangly aroused. Holding the knife between his thumb and pointer finger.
Alfred immediately took of his clothes. John placed the knife on the table and picked up a ruler which layed next to the labtop. “Stand up straight, I want to see how tall you are?”
John measured Alfred, and as he did he smiled wildly licking his lips, feeling a newly found emotion of power! Never before had anyone ever done what he wanted. How easy it was to get Alfred to get undressed, and how helpless and small Alfred looked, like a play thing, a toy, or a pet human!
“Okay freddy, I think I'll call you that from now on! You are 6 inches tall. Fat Freddy!” John then smack Alfred with the ruler on his ass, Alfred screamed out loud, because of the pain!
This forced Alfred to fall against John's waiting hand right in front of him. John's hand was soft and warm, but the sharp smack from the plastic ruler left a strike of pain that shot through his whole body. John then stood up feeling even more excited than he has in years!
Alfred saw how huge this older man had become. Like a tower, a tall building, huge and fantastic to say the least. Alfred, naked looking up at this giant, who was rubbing on his cock, and Alfred did not know what to think. But imagined what was coming.