- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This a story with homosexual content.  If you do not like such things then don't bother reading it.  Other than that I am more that happy you if you do and if you like it!!! Thanks!  Curtis

Author's Chapter Notes:
Getting to know you...
John is a scientist and has seen better times. He already collects monthy, a nice pention from the state and is retired. John is bored, John is already 60 years olds and lives alone.
His partner died a year ago in a car crash. John has too much time on his hands.
John has also fell in love with a younger man who lives in the same appartment house.
His name is Alfred. Alfred is also gay, but hasn't had a job in two years and has problems paying his rent. He has no idea that John likes him. Alfred only knows that he has occasionaly seen Alfred at time in the gay bars.
John has recently found a way to teleport things with use of the internet and special cameras.
He has tested it out, few times already, on objects in his own appartment, and has been having a lot of fun with it. He also found out how to manipulate the process to shrink things. John has a secret infatuation for one of his neighbor's named Alfred, who he has already seen in the gay-scene a few times and is afraid to talk directly too him, because John is 30 years older and has already been laughed at too much and let down too often by younger men in the past. And is afraid that Alfred will make fun of him.
John decided to invited his neighbor over, John knows that Alfred has been unemployed for over 2 years now, and needs money. John promised to pay Alfred's rent for a year, until things start going his way again, if he lets John do a few experimentes on him in the between time.
Alfred, who just broke up with his last partner and is single, and desperate. That is why he takes John up on his offer. The timing could have not have been better as he just had his 30 birthday the day before.
No family no friends and hardly enough money to pay the rent, eat and survive at the same time.

Alfred came over, and saw that John had already made everything ready. John had built a door way in the middle of his living room, with what seemed to be decorated with blinking red LED lights all around the inside. It seemed to be harmless and Alfred had no idea what John had in mind.
John had told him it had something to do with math, and matter transport. Alfred thought about old star trek shows and sci-fi series in T.V.
Alfred thought this was all a joke and that John just wanted to have sex with him. Alfred knew John long enough to know that he was also gay as they saw each other in the same gay bars occasionaly.

Alfred: “Hi John nice to see you. I know we live next to each othere now over 5 years and it is weird that we never really know each other. Isn't it?” He said giving John a kiss on his cheeck.
John: “Now that was an unexpected plus!, would you like to drink a cup of coffee first? I just made pot fresh.” Johns smiled and thought this was going to be more fun than he expected. “ Since when do you like older men? I've only seen you with teenagers and with men your age. Are you just being nice to me, because I promised to pay your rent for a year?”
Alfred: “No, no coffee please, and no I am not just being nice. I thought it would be a nice way of greeting you. I've never got to see your appartment till now. Well I am stuck between a rock and hard place at this time. And you are quiet fit for your age!” Alfred said hoping that John stayed by his business plan.
John: “ Well now! What I am planing to do for the first time is to teleport a human. I've used animals and objects already and had success! The doorway in front of you is the portal. Alls you have to do is walk through it after I've activated it. I'll be sitting in the kitchen with my labtop monitoring it all. If you want we can get right on to it? If you are afraid or anything you can turn right back around and leave no problem!”
Alfred: “Your kidding me right? Is that possible....This could be funny. I ain't afraid let's get on with it! Where is this thing going to take me anyways?”
John: “In the kitchen, where I am at direct on my kitchen table, sorry forgot to tell you...”
John said with a grin.
Alfred: “Okay then let us get on with the getting on then...”
Alfred imagined standing on his kitchen table hoping the ceiling wasn't too low.