- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The happy end.  What John is concered anyways.

Alfred found it disgusting, but being held in anothers man's hand was somehow amusing at the same time. Alfred always loved being a bottom and was used to being used by men stronger than himself, he was even tied up at various sex parties a few times and allowed others to have their way with him.
Now there was an extremly powerful man holding him down, jerking off all over his body.
It was frightfully erotic. Alfred screamed and had an orgasm at the same time.
“Now Freddy, what is the difference if your full of piss or sperm, or both at the same time? Go ahead sceam your heart out. Nobody can hear you. Nobody but me!” John said looking down at the little man squirming around under his hand on the kitchen table, unaware that Alfred just came.
John then took him to the sink and made him shower himself washing his hands off at the same time. He then wiped of his dick with a dish towel and put his pants back on.
He took Alfred and gave him a hanky and allowed him to dry himself off.
John had his eyes on Alfred the whole time. John had already prepared an empty plastic hamster cage, with a mini sofa, a wooden floor and bed. There was a mirror on the wall, with a table with a tooth brush and shaving stuff, shampoo tube, everything one need for personal hygiene. John had even mad a little pot in the corner with a toillet seat on it with rolls of toillet-paper next to it too. Everything was shrunk-down and put in its place in the cage. This is where he placed his Alfred. Alfred looked around and went over to the sofa and sat down on it. “Now what, is this my new jail?” Alfred asked looking up at John.


John did not answer, because was too facinated, and proud of himself that everything passed, and porportioned nicely.
Alfred was stilled shocked but strangley aroused by his situation. Looking out through the plastic wall he could see John's nicely rounded beer belly with hair all over it, looking up to his tits and the thick grey hairs between them up to John's face.
John bent over and looked down in the cage.
“How do you like your new appartment, Freddy?” John asked.
“You see you won't have to pay for anything anymore. Alls you got to do is whatever it is that I tell you to. Until I get bored with you! But don't worry you cute little hunk. That is going to take a long long time. You know what? I've been watching for quiet some time now, observing what you do and where you go. Just waiting for the right time to get you here to get my hands on you! You see...as old as I am now, I would have had no othere chance of getting the type of guy that I like.
A guy like you! Be happy that I got a crush on you. It could be worse you know!” John explained to his little sex toy.
“I think we'll be going into the kichen now to clean up an bit. I am getting hungry and you are too.”
John said picking up Alfred and placing him in harness like type necklace with a leather band, which resembled a seat, which he neatly hung around his neck. Alfred hung naked with John's grey hair on his back between his titties, holding onto the leather bands with boths hands, left and right, remembering what it was like sitting in a swing in a park. John's chest was warm, and Alfred could feel his heart beating.
John turned on the radio in the kitchen, and went to work packing away the portal, and his labtop, cleaning off the table occasionaly lifting Alfred up to his lips kissing him on his back while singing along with some old italian opera coming out of the radio. There was salad with fried chicken liver, with vinaigrette.
John gave Alfred a salad leave and ate the rest.
“Now it's time for a nap.” John decided while finding it wonderful that his new partner did not argue. Alfred was exhausted to say the least.
John then place Afred in his appartment-cage took it with him in the bedroom, put the top on it and locked it up making sure Alfred had no way of getting out. He then filled up the hamsterbottle with fresh water, and placed the cage on the night stand under the lamp, pulled down the shades, turned-off the lamp and went to bed. They both fell into a deep deep sleep.