- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Heres chapter two hope you enjoy. I tweaked the style slightly Its not quite right yet and ill hopefully improve it as I write this. Ive introduced a little more character backstory which I may go into more detail about later in the story but for now lets stick to the fun stuff.

 

Emerging from the doorway was my good friend tom's younger sister Cristina.

Well this can't possibly go worse than last time

 John thought to himself. John had given up all hope at this point as Cristina quickly approached John's location completely unaware of the fact of the small person in her room. Before John realized it she was quickly upon him as John struggled to see the face of the 5 foot 8 giant with her light brown hair and bright green eyes.  

She is quite cute but she is way too young considering how I’m already 20 which creates way too many issues, in fact I shouldn’t even be thinking about this right now.

John shook himself out of his daydream just in time to avoid nearly getting crushed by the massive barefoot as Cristina carelessly stomped about her room creating plenty of tremors knocking John off his feet once or twice.

Then finally the tremors ceased as Cristina took a seat on her bed as she began texting on her phone.

“Its now or never this is my chance.”

After making choice to retrieve some assistance from someone greatly larger then him John quickly hurried over to Cristina to be greeted by her feet. John slowed his progressed as he closed the distance to the fleshy demons which apparently noticed his lack of pace and closed the distance for him and before he knew it John was trapped. Foreseeing the consequences of getting this close John wasn’t surprised when he found himself struggling as he wrestled with the giant foot which was extremely unforgiving. John was pounded into he carpeting as he was rolled back and forth under Cristina’s sole which continued on for sometime increasing pace with each passing. The rate had increased so much that john started to receive carpet burn

“This is not going well”

complained John as he was rubbed into the old worn carpeting. If that wasn’t enough torture for our hero what came next wasn’t much better as she picked him up with her toes and proceeded to squeeze him to a pulp. Her feet were very soft though so the grinding between the toes wasn’t the worse save for the smell. Cristina was an avid basketball player and it seems she just came back from practice as the smell was pretty bad but not unbearable. To John's surprise he was suddenly dropped and fell face first onto the carpeting.

Now its my turn

after that thought John attacked the foot expecting no results. As soon as he made contact with the foot “What was that?” Cristina instantly responded.  

Huh well that was easy

John looked up after being puzzled by the quick response to notice Cristina staring at him with her bright green eyes.

“Whoa holy shit you so tiny”

“Yes yes I am” John replied “Wait you can recognize me”

“Well of course you only visit my brother like every other day” Cristina responded as she gave him a big smile.

“So can you help me out” John timidly asked

“Maybe depends if you do something for me” Cristina said staring at me with those eyes still.

I already don’t like where this is going

“So what do you need?”

Im going to regret this

 John knew nothing pleasant was coming.

“My feet could use some pampering and your all the way down there next to them so I figure it shouldn’t be a problem for you”

“Ok I guess giving you a little foot rub shouldn’t be a problem.” I knew it why did ask.

“Well get to it ill try not to move them too much or crush with them but no guarantees.” Giving a smug smile as she said this.

Cristina then stood up her two feet in front of John was started at them in awe before making any movements. Then her approached her left foot and started rubbing, it was quite a lot of work because the flesh gave in so easy. The smell didn’t really help much as John worked his hands and elbows into the soft foot. He was only able to do the ball of her foot considering how much larger it was in comparison. After about 15 minutes of rubbing he was interrupted as Cristina interjected

“Ok time for the other one.”

and John started all over again as he began work on the left foot. Again he faced similar problems at his size as he began rubbing the rougher area of her foot. The foot was not so kind this time and didn’t sit still has John struggled trying to tame the beast. That was until he was defeated with foot victorious resting on top on him.

“Ops sorry about that” Cristina responded as he foot rub was interrupted. “I almost forgot you were down there. You look pretty worn out that should be good enough for now”

“Ok will you help me now?” John pleaded

“Nah I got some more stuff for you tomorrow.”

Dear god help me “Fine.” John said irritated I should have been returned by now I wonder what the hold up is.”

“I’m going to shower then go to bed. Ill be back in a bit feel free to explore my room.” Cristina said as she left for the bathroom.

John walked around for a bit until a horrible smell caught his attention which which he began to search for the source. The source turned out to be a pair of socks just left lying on the floor. Feeling bad for the socks John returned to his exploration which wasn’t very fruitful as Cristina returned back to her room just barley managing to not step on John as she entered.

“Good night little buddy.”

John then inquired “Wait where do I sleep?”

“Hmm oh I know” with that Cristina went over a grabbed a pair of slippers “here you go these should be nice and warm”

“If you say so” John said as he climbed into the huge cave of a slipper. This just gets worse and worse.

“Hopefully ill remember you are in there before I put them on tomorrow” giving a giggle as she said this.

I spoke too soon well I cant do much else anyway at this point. With that John quickly fell asleep.

As the beams of sunshine somehow managed to make their way into the slipper John slowly started getting up but the slipper started violently shaking and looking towards entrance revealed Cristina's foot trying to force its way into the slipper.

“Wake up sleepy head” said Cristina as though the foot was doing the talking.

The foot didn’t stop its approach though as the long toes and sole finally made its way into the now crammed slipper squishing John against her toes which proceeded to keep wiggling playfully until they found some sort of comfortable position. The worse was yet to come as she started walking suspending John in the air as her foot soared through the air with every step and would reposition him every time it hit the ground. First landing him on top of the toes and then later trapping him under neath her sole has he weight crashed down on top of him. As Cristina sat down she kept the slipper with John in it suspended in the air as she crossed her legs and started dangling the shoe. This was very dangerous for John as he started to slide towards the opening of the shoe which probably lead to a 1200 foot drop from his perspective but considering that increased durability this wouldn’t of been much of an issue but it still scared John to death considering his minor fear of heights. Luckily Cristina quickly shifted her foot in the opposite direction now pointing the toes down but at the same time pinning John under neath her foot with tremendous force. The rocking of her foot back and forth was very helpful either and John could take no more and he started yelling.

“Hey Cristina cut it out and get me the fuck out of here!”

The moving then stopped and Cristina removed her foot and dumped him into her hand from the slipper.

“Did you say something?”

“uh no, I was only screaming for you to stop.” said John who was competently indifferent at this point.

“Ok well I have some news for you I have friend coming over in a couple of minutes so your about to have even more fun.”

“Oh I can hardly contain my excitement.” John said in the most sarcastic tone possible.

DING-DONG

“Oh that must be her now.” said Cristina as she hurried over to the door leaving John on the ground in the living room.