- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Cleaned up chapter 1 (June 4 2014).

This is my first story, hope you enjoy. I will try to keep it updated as long as a couple people like it :p. 


As awalys please rate and comment.

The great scientist john was working on another one of his great inventions which this time was some type of transportation device like a teleporter. John was well known for some of his other inventions that all managed to function in every manner but the desired one.

“This time will be different” John thought to himself

“In order to test this great device I will transport myself to my neighbor who lives down the block assuming she should be home.” With this thought in his mind he flipped the switch and prayed the device wouldn't spontaneously explode or cause a black hole destroying the world. But it did neither of those things it seemed to be working and with a bright light and terribly loud buzzing sound he vanished.

As John woke up after being unconscious for a few moments he found himself at his destination. He was in the hallway of his neighbor's house Jessica but something was strange everything seemed a bit large well more like gigantic.

“Oh crap I must have made a miss calculation” John exclaimed. “It seems my size must has been reduced greatly on the travel over here well I guess the only thing to do now and proceed with the plan I will explore being at this size taking back with me all the data I shall collect.”

John began slowly waking through the thick carpeting which the individual fibers came up to waste. John using his extreme intelligence quickly calculated that his height could only be a couple of meters. Everything was proceeding smoothly until the ground started to shake becoming more massive by the second and then from the top of the stairs emerged Jessica who stood 5 feet 10 inches with her great body and long black hair. Every successive step she took creating larger and larger earth quakes.

 John stared in awe “This might be a slight problem I was going to use Jessica to help prove that my invention actually worked this time but that would involve talking to her which at this size will not be simply accomplished.” As John though about this he almost didn't realize Jessica walking towards him.

“Oh crap” John screamed as Jessica easily stepped over him. John fell over as he saw her massive socked sole gliding over him like a massive B17 bomber. After nearly giving John a heart attack Jessica made her way over to the couch and started watching TV.

“Alright well I can’t fear death if I want to survive at this size.” John bravely stated as he made the trek all the way over to where Jessica was sitting which took him quite some time at this size which was roughly a half hour. At last John made over to her and looked up like the most his neck would allow for to see Jessica face completely engrossed in the TV.

“Let’s do this” John mumbled to himself as he slowly approached her ginormous feet still encased in bright white socks. Every so often her big toe would twitch causing mini tremors. John slowly got closer and closer until he was within arm’s reach of the huge toe which he decided to full out assault by punching which seemed to do nothing until it decided to retaliate when Jessica slightly adjusted her foot causing her big toe to knock John over and pin him underneath it.

“Oh Jesus stop” John stammered as he struggled with the white fluffy sock making it hard from him to talk. Jessica continued moving her foot grinding poor John under her toe and then rolling him back and forth underneath it. Jessica then moved her foot so that her whole foot was now resting on top of John nearly suffocating him until she once again started rolling him back and forth underneath the size 9 monster.

Then the attack finally receded as her foot came to a rest a couple of inches away. “I'm a mad scientist do you think such simple shenanigans can deter me” John said as he spoke to the sock.

“AAArrrggg” and with that John jumped onto the toe and started climbing it till once again the foot moved this time climbing higher and higher into the sky as Jessica crossed one leg over the other with that foot that John was one dangling dangerously high over the ground.

“Well this might deter me a bit” John cried as he hung on her foot for dear life. Luckily this was only temporary as Jessica quickly changed her position again resting both feet on the coffee in front of her table resting them on the heels standing the devils straight up. The feet colliding with the table caused John to fall off landing on the table next to them competently unharmed.

“Well that was an exciting development and I have collect much precious data such as not dying but from my new more accurate calculations it seems that being this size greatly increased my durability.”

John sat there and admired further about how well his invention worked.

“Looks like I have more climbing to do now” John thought as he started up at Jessica's giant feet which again. From this perspective they looked like huge white skyscrapers and so John started the climb of the right tower which want too difficult there was plenty of fibers which must of meant the socks were relativity new and they didn't smell too bad either which was another sign the socks were pretty clean.

 As John continued his climb higher and higher he started getting tired which lead to him missing a step and falling but he quickly caught himself banging against the sock which Jessica must of noticed because no sooner did John catch his balance then Jessica's left foot come over to greet him and itch her right foot. John was quickly pinned again this time between her toe and the sole of her right foot which he was climbing.

John was attacked by the toe for good minute which kept rubbing him into her sole trying to shake him until it finally gave up and went back to rest next to its twin.

“Ok I should be safe now” John thought to himself until he looked up to see Jessica reaching over with her massive well-manicured hands and amazingly long fingers to finish the job. Jessica grabbed John in between her thumb and pointer finger quite tightly squishing him.

“HEY JESSICA IM RIGHT HERE” John yelled but to no avail. She simply grinned John in between rolling him into a ball and releasing him to fall once again landing of the soft carpet. Again John was unharmed thanks to the increased durability. Jessica then suddenly stood up once again scaring the daylights out of John and began to walk back to the kitchen and John was in her path as the earth quakes started again at a much more rapid pace this time. Until her foot was hovering over John coming down much quicker that humanly possible

“THIS IS IT” John screamed right as the foot was about to crush him.

Then John opened his eyes “What happened?” John said as he looked around he realized he was back in the teleporter. 

Retrieval completed within 4 hours appeared on the screen.

 “Ah I see” said John “The transportation is only temporary, well with all this data let’s see if I can improve the device and then I will try again.”

Completely neglecting the experiences he just had John began making adjustments. After about a week the adjustments were completed and John was ready to try again. This time the location choice was his friend’s house who live a couple of miles away in order to test the range of the device.

“I can’t manage to figure out what causes the shrinking so I will attempt this again in order to receive more data.” John happily stepped in the machine once again. John flipped the switched for the second time

“This time the house should be empty” John though as the machine kicked on

“OH WAIT what about his 16 year old sister Cristina.” John realized his mistake too late and was transported. John woke to find himself exactly where he DIDNT want to be Cristina's room. John looked around for a bit until the door suddenly opened.