- Text Size +
In this story Im 15 and my little sisters name is Lexi and she is 12. I bully her a lot at home. Now for the story.
My dad was going on a business trip so it was just me, my little sis, my little brother, and my mom home. That morning I woke up and my sister was using the bathroom, i didnt want to go to the other bathroom downstairs so i opened the door and my little sister had just finished getting dressed from showering. She said Jasmine! Dont just walk in like that. I said yeah yeah yeah, and grabbed her face and shoved it into my shirt covered ****. She said sounding muffled Jasmine your a *****! I said Oh really and pulled my shirt down and shoved her face into my bare naked ****. She said Jasm---- i cut her off by shoving my *** into her mouth and she sucked on it for awhile and i let her go. I heard her go tell my mom what i did and she said Jasmine did you make your sister suck your ***? I said no mom! And she believed me. I took a shower and put my favorite panties on that i *********** in yesterday. They still smelled good. I sat on the toilet and *********** in my panties again until i squirted. Then i looked at them in the mirror, ah the sight of soaking wet rainbow panties. I went downstairs and my sister said that mom was taking a shower in her room. Then she said I made you breakfast, here you go. I took it and said thanks, and btw im sorry about making you suck my ***. She said its alright and smiled. I started eating and when i finished i said I dont feel so well, im gonna lay down for awhile. My little sister said okay. I layed down and fell asleep. When i woke up it was kinda dark, then i noticed i was laying face down. I tried getting up but something was on me, as i looked around i could tell that whatever was on me was wet and rainbow colored, thats when it hit me i was naked and those were my panties. Now did my panties get bigger or did i get smaller? I figured i probably got smaller. Before i crawled out i licked my recent *** from my panties, it still tasted great. I crawled out and i was standing on my couch probably about 3 inches tall about. Thats when i saw my little sister, standing there smiling. Then she said it worked i bought some shrinking powder and it worked on you. I dont know where to put you until mom goes to work she said. I know she exclamied you can go by your brother Noah. She picked me up and took me to noah's room and said to him Noah this is one of my special barbies it moves and talks and its life like. Could you take care of her for me for like 20 minutes? He said sure i can do that. And with that my sister left me on his bed. He picked me up and said wow you are life like, ive never seen one of these before pointing to my *****. I didnt dare move. Then he put me back on the bed and pulled his pants and underwear down to his knees. Then he said Your hairy little thing down there is giving me a *****. His penis was huge to me, it was looming over me as it began to grow. With one hand he started to pump his huge **** over me and with the other hand he started poking my boobs saying Oo they are squishy. I was still not moving because i was so afraid of what was happening. He started pumping faster until his *** started shooting out and he aimed it right at me. Glob after glob of his sticky white *** shot out and landed on me. Some of the *** went into my mouth and i ate it. Then he layed on the bed facing away from me so i started licking the *** off my arms, boobs, and legs. Then he grabbed a tissue and wiped the rest off of me. Then my mom walked in and he quickly grabbed me and put me in his underwear by his balls. My mom said Jasmine went over to a friends and i guess if you want you can too. Im just leaving for work. Then i heard the door close and my brother must have forgot about me and just took his shorts off and layed down and started to sleep. In about 5 minutes i heard the door open again and then my sister said Jasmine in a hushed tone. I pushed up against his underwear so she could see my hand. She said Why what were you doing in there. She came over and opened my brothers underwear(Noah is a very heavy sleeper so she didnt worry about waking him) she grabbed me out and accidentally hit Noah's **** in the process and he got an erection again. Lexi rubbed my face against his **** and jacked him off. He started to *** again and she put my face in front of it. I got shot by his *** for the second time today and i ate some again. Then she closed his underwear and took me to her room. She closed her door and set me on the bed. She said Jasmine i told one of my friends about you and she wants to play with you for 2 hours, i said she could so clean yourself up. I licked up the *** that i could reach and got mostly clean. Then she grabbed my rainbow panties off of her bed and wrapped me in them. She said Remember these, see you later Jasmine! I heard her talking to her friend and then her friend grabbed the panties with me in them and i heard her close her door. Her friend went to her room and dropped me and the panties on her bed. I crawled out of the panties and saw her friend Samantha. She said Hi jasmine, how are you? I said Samantha what are you going to do with me?! Then she said Call me princess when you talk to me and im not sure yet. Lexi said i can wear these panties while i have you and do whatever i want to them. With that being said she dropped her panties and put my rainbow panties on. Then she said I have to pee, darling are you thirsty? I said yes princess i am thirsty. She said Yay.And grabbed me and put me into my rainbow panties she is wearing. I landed right in front of her hairy ****. She said ready? Ok! She started peeing right there in the panties on me. I drank some of the pee so i didnt drown, but the panties got soaked with her ****. Then she opened the top the panties and pushed my body into her *****. I slid in and started swimming in her ****. I went to her g-spot and started licking it and it was a instant response she started squirming and had a ****** and shot me out of her ***** into the front of the panties getting soaked by her girl *** now. She said Wow your good. And she grabbed me out of the soaking panties. Im gonna rape you now she said. She held me up and started licking my *****. I couldnt help myself i started to moan and then i started squirting into her mouth and on her face, It wasnt much *** but it still was alot for a girl my size. She said im going to take a nap alright where do you want to stay while i sleep? I said on the nightstan. But she said Did you say my wet hairy gorgeous *****, well okay if you insist. She grabbed me and opened her ***** and stuck me in there then closed the panties.
SHOULD I CONTINUE THIS STORY? COMMENT YES OR NO IF I SHOULD CONTINUE. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE PART?
Im pretty horny so im gonna continue :)
When i woke up my head was just sticking out and i could see my sister. She had taken the rainbow panties off and Samantha was still asleep. My little sister whispered to me "Looks like you had fun" She reached down and started to slowly pull me out of Sam's soaking wet *****. When she pulled me out all the way Sam's ***** made a suction cup kind of noise. Lexi put me in the palm of her hand, I was soaking wet with ***** juice. Lexi said " Wow she is pretty horny, but right now I am taking you to school with me. You can ride in my panties." She dropped me in her panties and she started walking to school. After about 15 minutes i heard the school bell ring to signal the start of school. I was starting to wipe some of Sam's ***** juice on my little sisters panties drying myself off. As time went by all of a sudden my little sisters hand darted in her panties and grabbed me. Then she took me up to her face and whispered "Your going in my *** for the rest of class be good." With that being said she shoved her hand in the back of her skirt and into her panties. She went to the side of her chair so that her butt cheeks split. She shoved me just in between her butt cheeks and stood up thankfully. Then the recess bell rang and she ran outside. Next thing I knew she was sitting on some kind of pole must have been the monkey bars or something and she spread her butt cheeks so the bar was pushing me into her butt hole. She rubbed on the pole for awhile then got up again. She started swinging which was pushing me in farther. The bell rang again and she ran inside and went to class. Then i heard her ask the teacher if she could go to the bathroom which the teacher said Sure. She walked a ways and then I heard a door open and close. She pulled her skirt and panties down and sat on the toilet. Her hand came down by me and pulled me out of her butt hole and she dropped me in the toilet. She got up and said "After I pee Im going to leave you here and come back later to get you at the end of the day if you are still here. Oh and by the way this is the kindergarten bathroom which boys and girls use." She squatted on the seat and started peeing aiming at me. Her powerful stream started nailing me right in the face pushing me around. She got me right in the mouth and i started choking on her pee so i start swallowing her pee. She peed for a good 3 minutes before stopping. "I gotta go now, Bye Jasmine! Have fun!" I tried crawling up the sides but she peed on them so it was too slippery. It wasn't long before I heard some footsteps coming towards the door, it opened and a little girl walked in. She walked up to the toilet and pulled her shorts down and then her barbie panties down. Her ***** was so tight and puffy, so tasty looking. Then she noticed me and said "Woah what are you, your so small?" The girl leaned in and I said "My sister left me in here after she shrunk me. Then she peed and aimed her stream at me making me drink some of it. Please help." The girl smiled and said "That sounds fun, Im going to try it. " She climbed on the toilet so her legs were wrapped around the back of the toilet and her butt was sitting on the front of the toilet. "I don't think ill be able to aim and hit you so Im just going to pick you up and hold you in my hand and put my hand in front of my privates so you get peed on." She reached down and picked me up and then put her hand in front of her *****. She said "Its a little weird peeing on a girl when im a girl hehe it makes me feel tingly though." She started to pee and pretty soon she had a good stream going right into her hand hitting me all over. Then she said "Im going to move you so it hits you in then mouth so you can drink it." She smiled and moved me. Her pee started hitting me right in the mouth and i didnt want to start choking like before so i swallowed mouthful after mouthful of her pee. When she stopped she said "Im gonna tell my friends about you then come to get you after recess." She got up and pulled her panties up and then wiped her pee drenched hand on her panties then pulled her shorts up and left me in the toilet. It was a longer wait this time but then a boy came in and saw me. He said "Woah there really is a tiny person in here." Lucy said she peed on you, did she really?" I said "Yeah she did, even in my mouth." The boy replied "I wanna try that." He walked up to the toilet and dropped his pants and underwear down and his penis sprung out. I tried to swim to the side to avoid being hit by his pee but it didnt work. He gripped his penis and started peeing aiming right at me. When he finished peeing he just pulled his pants up and left. Another little girl came in and pulled her skirt and panties down but didnt notice me and just sat on the toilet and peed. Stuff like this went on for a couple hours luckily i didnt get flushed down the toilet. Then the same little girl that first found me came in again. She said "Im back little friend and I have to pee again" I tried to hide but to no prevail she found me and grabbed me out of the toilet. She kept me in her closed hand and pulled her shorts and barbie panties down and sat on the toilet. "Im just going to cup my hand right over my privates and pee on you." I said "Please don't" She ignored me and cupped her hand right over her ***** and i was right up against her *****. She started peeing and it nailed me going in my mouth and coating me with her pee. She said as she was peeing "Ahh I really had to go, except Im getting my privates all wet with my pee." When she finished she just stood up with me still in her hands. "I dont have a pocket to put you in until the end of the day so you are going in my barbie panties." She set me in her barbie panties right on the part where her crotch goes. I said "Arn't you going to wipe your pee off your privates because it is dripping with pee and it has pee all over." "Nope im not going, you can lick it up while your in there, plus my panties will just absorb it." With that being said she started pulling the panties up with me in them. Then she pulled her shorts up and left to go back to class. I heard the bell that ends school and this little girl got up and started walking to leave school. I heard a bus engine and then she sat down. It was about 15 minutes and she got back up. Then she opened the front of her panties and took me out and set me on her bed. "Hiya there little pet, how was it down there in my panties?" I said "First of all im not your pet im a person. Second It smelled like pee, wet with pee, and i was shoved right up against your vagina." "Oh so you liked it?" she said with the cutest face ever. I couldnt hurt her feelings so i said Yes i did. "Yay you liked it!!!!" "Which panties should i wear for soccer practice?" She grabbed three different pairs, one that was neon purple, a pink pair, and a sky blue pair. She tried on the pink ones and i said "No next pair." She giggled and grabbed the purple pair. I said "That pair fits you a little snug so maybe." She put on the sky blue pair and i said "No wear the purple ones." She giggled and said "Okay my little pet if you say so." She put on her soccer uniform with short shorts and a tight top(She is actually 8 but just used the kindergarten bathroom for fun, just to clear things up) then left me on the bed and said "Im going to go get a sandwich to eat brb" She left and came back 5 minutes later with a sandwich. She ripped a piece off and gave it to me i thanked her and we ate. She asked if i was thirsty and i said yeah i am. She grabbed one of her barbies little cups that you could fill up and went into the bathroom. She came back in a bout a minute and the glass was full of pee. "Here you go." She said with a smile. I took the cup and drank it without saying anything, i just enjoyed her pee. Then she said "You are going to come to my soccer game with me okay?" I tried saying "Actually..." But she cut me off and said "Great, i have to go now so your going into my tight purple panties you picked out." She was grinning. She grabbed me and i got use to her grabbing me, her fingers would wrap around my stomach sometimes one of her fingers were on my boobs. She pulled her shorts and panties away from her body and dropped me in saying Have fun! When she got to the field she started running around, i was bouncing around hitting her ***** every time she ran. After some time out of no where a ball hit her right in the ***** hitting me and pushing me right in her *****. It just sucked me right it. It was so wet and slippery i couldnt get out so i spent the rest of the game in her *****. When the game reached half time she ran to the porta potty and pulled her panties down then said "Oh no! Where did you go?!" I stuck my hand out and waved it she saw it and said "ah uh how do i get you out, I got an idea ill take my shorts off but leave my panties on and i will pee in them so they catch you." She pulled her panties up and took her shorts off. Then she started letting all her pee out. She pushed the stream as hard as she could and finally it pushed me out. Her panties were soaked and she pulled her shorts back up and left. There i was soaked in pee in soaked panties on a 8 year old girls *****. She ran back to her coach and team. She must have been sitting out because she wasn't running around. She got up and knelled down on a ball in between her legs. The ball was right up against me, once again pushing me in her ***** slowly. Slowly she let more and more weight on the ball pushing me further inside her ***** until i was completely inside again. I spent the rest of the game like that and the ride home in her *****.  I managed to get my head out of her *****. When she finally lowered her panties she was in her bathroom. She said "Did you like being in there my little pet I know i did" I didnt answer. She sat on the toilet and cupped her hand over her ***** and started peeing. The stream shot me out of her ***** into her hand. When she finished peeing she stood up and got naked. Im gonna just hang out naked for awhile so your going in between my butt cheeks. She shoved me into her butt cheeks and walked out and sat on the couch. I wiggled lose and when she stood up i fell onto the couch. I stayed there and then who must have been her mom walked in, in her lacy sky blue panties and matching bra. Then she sat in the recliner across from the couch. I hid behind a couch pillow so she couldnt see me but i could still see her. She moved the cups on her bra to the side so her boobs came out and then she slid her panties down and off revealing a bright pink shaven *****. My hand went right to my wet hairy blonde **** and started sliding in and out then i tasted myself. I sat down and started to ********** well watching her **********. She squirted which made me squirt. Her squirt shot out across the room and got all over the pillow i was on. She got up and grabbed the pillow to clean it up, when she grabbed it she saw me there. She said "Oh my god! What are you?!" Before i could answer she picked me up with her cummy hand and lifted me up to her face. "My god your a little girl and your naked!" 
She brought me to her bedroom and layed on the bed. She said "If you drink my *** you will get big again." She shoved me into her ***** and started fingering herself. I was playing with her **** until she came and i shot out and started to drink her ***. I couldnt believe it, i didnt grow back to my normal size. She said "See i told you, actually i lied" Then grabbed my head and shoved my mouth onto her ***** saying "Eat my **** ***** eat it" I licked her until she squirting and then i ran while she was recovering. I ran to the kitchen and found a strange bottle that leaked on the floor. I crawled over to the puddle and rolled in it and drank it. To my surprise I started to grow. When I grew back to full size I went to the little girls room. As I walked to her room I felt something dangling between my legs and I looked down and almost screamed I had balls, a huge ****, and a ***** it had to have been from the medicine. I knew what I was going to make that little girl that tortured me do. I walked into her room and she was just laying on her bed. She said "What! How did you get big again!" I didnt answer I grabbed her and shoved her down and ripped all her clothes off. I got down on top of her and first I shoved my **** right into her. She cried out but i kept going harder until I cummed in her. Then I laid down and grabbed her face and forced her to eat my ***** out until I came on her face. Then I pissed on her face and made her drink it.
Chapter End Notes:
I will post my sotry next week