- Text Size +

Linsey's heart pounded with nervousness as she watched Susan set up to film. Her gaze stayed transfixed on one spot; Susan's belly. While she was straightening up the mess she made with all of the snacks, Susan had finished off both six packs of beer and polished off another joint. Linsey had watched in morbid fascination as even more of the snack food Susan had scrounged up quickly disappeared into that pudgy, gurgling belly. Now, as Susan was setting up, she had a slight stumble to her step, the alcohol and weed finally getting to her. Linsey started to have second thoughts about filming the video when Susan belched, and chuckled out, "Excuse me. Alright sweetie, are you about ready? I'm going to hide you while I start off the video, and once I've told the audience what we're going to be doing, I'm going to put you in my mouth. Remember, this is an erotic video, so I'm going to play with you in my mouth before I swallow. You'll be in me for a little bit while I take care of things out here. Once I'm done filming, I'll bring you back up, okay?" Linsey gulped and silently nodded.

"Don't worry. You'll be fine. At least this time I'm aware that I'm eating you. Ha ha." Susan laughed while trying to reassure her little friend. The weed was making her feel pretty loopy, but she knew that might scare Linsey. "Now come here, let's get you hidden you tasty little thing!"

Linsey gingerly stepped onto the stoned giantess's hand. Susan brought her up to those plush red lips, a little too quickly for Linsey, and kissed her. "You'll be fine. We're going to make a killing." Susan whispered. She lowered her hand, parting her huge breasts with her other hand, and deposited Linsey. Looking up, all Linsey could see was the soft flesh pressing between Susan's fingers, like a dam holding back a lake. Slowly, the fingers lifted, and Linsey was engulfed in jiggling tit flesh.

Susan had to hold in a moan. Feeling Linsey's tiny body rubbing against hers felt phenomenal. Her nipples were already hard, easily showing through her tank top since she was braless. Turning on the camera, Susan watched herself in the display she had behind the camera. "Hey there everyone! Tess here, and I've got a special treat for you today. You've all seen me swallow goldfish, snakes, and other things that I decided look tasty. But there's been something I've wanted to try, and lo and behold if I didn't find one hiding in one of my giant bras." Susan tried to make herself sound sensual as she rubbed her tits. "Now, you won't believe me until I show you, but it's one of those shrunken girls that the news reported on a while back." Susan leaned in so she could whisper to the camera. "After talking with her for a bit, I convinced her to do a sex tape with me. What she doesn't realize, is she looks delicious, and I've got the munchies." Her stomach groaned, unsatisfied with the load of junk food sloshing about. Susan leaned back to where she was originally. "Well, here she is, her name is Amy!" Susan said as she pulled Linsey up.

Linsey blinked, trying to adjust her eyes to the light beside the camera. Looking at the camera, she nervously waved and said hi.

"Isn't she adorable? Come here; give me a kiss before we get started." Susan winked at the camera. She brought Linsey up to kiss her again. Linsey hugged the soft lips, and gasped as they parted into a small "o" shape. Susan sucked Linsey in headfirst, leaving her lower half outside. Linsey's little legs flailed against her lips. With another quick slurp, Linsey disappeared without a trace. Susan's jaw moved a few times, moving Linsey around as the tongue tasted her.

"Oh my god you guys. She's amazing. You have no idea how good she tastes..." Susan said, ending with a deep "Mmm" sound as Linsey's tiny form could be seen pushing out from her cheek. Susan however, wasn't having to act. Linsey really was delicious. Saliva was pooling in her mouth. Her jaw moved slightly as she moved the tasty morsel around inside.

Inside, Linsey found herself waist deep in sticky saliva, and each of Susan's moans rattled her. Each time those lips parted, the brief glimpse of light illuminated the pulsing pink surroundings that led to the dark pit that was Susan's throat. The mouth continued to get warmer as Linsey guessed that Susan was getting down to business.

Susan was, indeed, getting started. She tore her tank top off, cradling her breasts after they flopped against her. One hand had already managed to find its way into her shorts, which didn't stay on for long. She leaned forward, smiling for the camera. As she got right up on it, she opened her mouth. The camera was treated to the sight of Linsey being carried back towards the throat by the slight current of the saliva draining. The little woman could clearly be seen fighting a losing battle against the large, slimy tongue that was eagerly shifting and sliding her back to join the rest of dinner. After a moment, Susan shut her mouth and moved back. Her face flushed, and her stomach gurgled loudly, just in time for her to lean her head back and swallow. Her little friend created a slight bulge in her neck before disappearing behind the large expanse of tits. And with that, Linsey was once again just another piece of food in Susan's pudgy belly. Susan opened her mouth to the camera, showing that the tiny girl had, in fact, been devoured. With a smirk on her blushing face, Susan started eating the leftover snack food, quickly sending the last plateful down her gullet. Her hand continued to tease her lower lips as she ate, muffled moans passing through the mouthfuls of food. As she finally finished all of the food, her stomach gurgled around its full load. Just knowing that Linsey was a part of her large meal pushed Susan over the edge. She lay down on the couch, presenting a profile view of her jiggling belly as orgasm after orgasm racked her body. She kept at it for over twenty minutes, routinely squeezing her belly as it continued to loudly gurgle around her dinner. Finally after yet another orgasm, her eyelids got heavy, and the physical exertion, weed, and alcohol caused her to fall asleep before she could turn off the camera. The battery died less than an hour later, capturing her loudly groaning stomach in between her light snoring. Eventually, Susan rolled to her side, sloshing all of the food in her bloated belly. A very unladylike belch rumbled up through her sleeping form and erupted from her lips, emptying most of the air in her stomach as it started to really churn her still struggling dinner...


*****


Holly was still shaken by her nightmare. It had felt incredibly real. And the ease in which Diane had been able to kidnap and eat her had left her jumpy in the hour since she'd awoken. Anytime someone passed by the door to the dorm, Holly just about dove off the dresser to hide herself. Finally, after a few too many close calls, Holly decided to climb down into the drawer that was partially open. Inside, she could barely make out the shape of her suitcases. Danielle must have put them in while she was unconscious. Shivering a bit due to the fact that she was still nude, Holly pulled out a pair of pajamas and one of her last remaining undigested sets of underwear. Somewhere deep in the twisting maze of Danielle's bowels lay the remains of most of her underwear, but Holly was grateful that she still had a couple of pairs left. Settling down in the back corner of the drawer, she lay down and fell back into an uneasy sleep.

*****

The battery indicator flashed on the camera as it died. Susan tossed and turned in her sleep after rolling over onto her stomach from her side. Her belly groaned as the mass of food, beer, and the neighbor's daughter all struggled against the added pressure. She burped again, and swallowed the lump that had come up her throat. A quiet and muffled scream could almost be heard as the lump quickly slid back down into her body. Frowning in her sleep from ache caused by her bloating, she subconsciously tried to get comfortable.

*****

Holly was awoken again, this time by the sound of whispering. Fearing that Diane had actually come back to kill her, Holly scooted back until her back pressed against the side of the drawer. She was on the verge of hyperventilating for several minutes until she realized it was Danielle's voice she could barely hear. Holly stood on shaky legs, and quietly made her way closer to the opening. Her heart still pounded furiously in her chest. She strained to listen to the hushed conversation that was still going on.

"So, yeah. Basically they're going to be bringing in another tiny since I've got Holly. I guess they feel she'll be more comfortable with someone else her size. I'm meeting her tomorrow." Danielle said.

"Isn't that going to make it difficult for you to get them and yourself to class on time, since you'll be delivering them?" Barbara asked.

"Yeah. I was thinking about checking with some sorority sisters to see if they'd mind helping with that. I'm sure Haley and Destiny wouldn't mind. I just don't trust Diane to deliver them anywhere except her mouth."

"You're terrible! I know she's big, but these are people we're talking about. She wouldn't eat someone on purpose. She's not a monster, Dani."

"I'm not so sure after seeing how she reacted to Holly. I'm pretty sure we interrupted her about to do it at the party."

"Really? I don't remember much from that party besides waking up and throwing up. But I still think you're overreacting. Sure, Diane has a temper, but she's no murderer." Barbara said confidently.

"Okay, I'll trust you. I'm just nervous. It's a lot of responsibility the school is putting on me..." Danielle said.

"Trust me, you'll do fine. Now it sounds like you have an early morning, and I know you. If I stay here tonight we're not gonna get any sleep at all. Goodnight Dani." Barbara kissed her worried friend on the cheek and made her way out.

Danielle stayed up for a while longer before finally laying back down. Holly's mind was racing. There was going to be another shrunken student?!

*****

Jen sat down, resting her feet. She still had several hours left on this already long shift. She was happy that Linsey wasn't cooped up alone in the apartment tonight. Susan really seemed to have a soft spot for her little girl. She was glad to have a friend she could trust to watch over her daughter for shifts like this. Pretty soon though that wouldn't be an issue. Jen just knew bright little Linsey would be accepted by the university.

*****

Susan groaned as she woke up several hours later. Her throat hurt, and her stomach was aching from where she'd stuffed herself. Wiping away the drool that had dribbled down her cheek while she slept, she got up and stumbled to the bathroom. Sitting down to pee, she prayed that her headache would stop pounding. She rubbed her stomach as it gurgled. The last remnants of the feast she had earlier had finally made it into her bowels. She cleaned herself up and admired her naked body in the mirror. Her massive breasts had some stretch marks, but they were still pretty perky, and boy did they bounce. She'd always found that once someone's head was enveloped by tits, little things like stretch marks and a slightly pudgy belly didn't matter to the men and women she'd been with. But she still found herself a little self-conscious about her added weight. Rubbing her belly as it groaned again, Susan turned to leave the bathroom until she began to remember the events of last night. "Oh fuck! OH FUCK!" She yelled, as she realized that Linsey had been a part of that feast. She didn't remember letting her out, even though most of the night was still a drunken and stoned blur in her memory. Running back to the toilet, Susan tried to vomit, but only succeeded in bringing up a little bile from her now empty stomach. Remembering her camera, Susan got up and hurried back to the living room. Not willing to give up hope that she hadn't digested Linsey, she changed out the batteries and watched the footage. She broke down into tears as she watched herself pass out with a full and gurgling stomach. She sat there crying and cursing herself, still in shock that she'd murdered her friend's daughter.

"So you didn't mean to leave me in there?" A small voice quietly said from the floor. Susan looked between her fingers, tears blurring the sight of the tiny, pale teen between her feet.