- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first story I've posted on here. I'm going to make things a little clearer as the story progresses.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hopefully you all enjoyed this short beginning. Please review and let me know what you think!

Danielle had always been a little on the bigger side. She didn't have a large gut, just a little pudge. Most of her weight rested in her large, rounded breasts and wide hips. While she was proud of most of her "assets", her belly embarrassed her. Her digestive system was noisy, and it made sure to let her know when her stomach was empty. The only time it was ever really a problem though was during class or during the times she played with Holly.

Oh, Holly. Danielle loved having Holly around. The petite little brunette was so much fun to play with. She had an hourglass shaped body that a porn star would kill for. She had huge, round, perky tits that while soft, stayed buoyant on her chest, challenging gravity itself it seemed. She could envelop someone's head in them, if not for the fact that she was right about two inches tall. No one really knew why she ended up that way. As she started to hit puberty, her body shrunk as it changed. She was now 19 and in college, and had ended up with Danielle as her roommate. For Holly it had been quite an adventure when Danielle first showed up.

 She was sitting on the bed when the door flung open. "Hello?!" Danielle called. "Cool, looks like the freshmen hasn't gotten here yet. Dibs on this bed." She said as she flopped down.

Danielle's large body filled Holly's vision as she fell towards the bed. The blonde giantess's belly was slightly showing from where her breasts pulled her tank top up. The pale skin rushed towards the diminutive woman, and the soft flesh swallowed her up as Danielle landed.

Danielle laid there for a few minutes, her lower back was slightly sore from her large breasts. She buried her face into her pillow, desperate for the cafeteria to open up. Her stomach had been rumbling all morning long, and she'd missed breakfast due to her parents. Even though it was her sophomore year, her parents wanted to see her off to college like it was her first day all over again. *GROOAANNN!!!* Danielle rubbed the side of her belly. "I know! God, you'd think I'd never eaten before!" She buried her face into her pillow as her stomach violently rumbled again. "I swear, I'm about to just start swallowing random shit until it shuts up." Many small items had disappeared down into the dark depths of Danielle's stomach. Keys, change, a few goldfish her friend drunkenly challenged her to swallow, they'd all found themselves on the menu at some point. She turned to look at the nightstand and noticed for the first time four miniature suitcases on it. Puzzled, she picked one up and opened it. Inside was a collection of tiny bras and panties. "This is weird. I guess maybe my roommate has been by here. Or at least her dolls. Surely she won't miss one..." Her stomach growled in agreement. Rolling over onto her back, Danielle opened her mouth wide and dropped the tiny suitcase in.

After being pinned by the deafening belly for a few minutes, Holly found herself stuck to it as Danielle rolled over. She looked up just in time to see her suitcase disappear into Danielle's maw. With a wet gluck noise, the entire suitcase slid down her throat. Holly was speechless as Danielle grabbed up the remaining three suitcases and gulped them down together. The surface she was standing on vibrated as the large organ gurgled beneath her. Appalled, Holly just dropped to her knees, disbelief filling her mind.

Danielle gulped, sending the small packages quickly down her gullet. She closed her eyes as her stomach gurgled, eagerly accepting the tiny morsels. That was when she felt something drop onto her belly. Quickly snatching it up, she kept her eyes closed as she felt the little bug squirming. Bugs had never really grossed her out, but she was a little disappointed in herself for what she was about to do. Opening her mouth again, she kept her eyes clinched shut as she dropped the little bug into her mouth. Swallowing quickly, she could feel its struggles almost all the way down. Her stomach gurgled as the last of her improvised lunch splashed down. Hopefully the poor bug that found itself on the menu would appease her stomach for the next hour until the cafeteria opened...