- Text Size +

It was dark and cramped in Holly's fleshy prison. The intense heat made sweat pour from her brow. Just as she'd been taken this far, an immense pressure from outside her confines had pushed her even further in. Her heart raced as her lower back and behind pushed against a tightly closed opening. Holly struggled, trying to find a grip in the soft, spongy flesh around her to no avail. There was another shift, and Holly was pulled into the hole butt first, folding her at the waist. She was almost completely enveloped immediately; only her head and lower legs remained free. One more shift, and Holly quickly disappeared further into the person's body...

Danielle loved feeling Holly trapped between her cheeks. The tiny woman had had no objections when she asked her if she'd like to try it. Her struggles tickled Danielle, and she'd be lying if she said it didn't feel kind of good. Her little roommate's struggles increased when she sat down, and did so again when she lay down on her stomach and clenched her cheeks together. Danielle was already a little turned on, but when she felt Holly push into her, she knew she was going to get off. Rolling over to her nightstand, Danielle fished her black dildo from its hiding place in the bottom drawer. She could still kind of feel Holly's movements inside of her. She slowly started to pull off her pants as she started licking the tip of the toy. Gripping it with her teeth, Danielle finished lowering her pants and thong. Holly's struggles just on the other side of the hole were starting to drive her wild. Danielle parted her legs, her pants still around her ankles. Her pussy was wet with desire, but it would have to wait. She bit her lower lip as she teased the entrance of her asshole. She'd only experienced anal once, and the poor guy she'd been with had grossly over exaggerated what he was packing. Nervous about the potential pain, she gasped as she started to push the dildo into herself. Danielle shuddered with pleasure as the tip penetrated her and Holly redoubled her struggles...

*****

Linsey had quickly finished packing her clothes. Susan would be coming over shortly to pick her up. Her mom was really upset about being called in to cover where a coworker called out. Normally it didn't bother her mom to pick up shifts, but Linsey suspected she was also nervous about the upcoming interview. Her mom never talked about her struggles with bills and payments, but Linsey could see it on her face. This interview could be Linsey's one chance to get out and make something of herself, and they both knew it. She just hoped it wouldn't stress her mom out too much at work.

Double checking her clothes she'd packed, Linsey suddenly felt a twinge of nervousness about staying the night at Susan's. Susan had always been really kind to Linsey. They shared secrets, and neither of them spoke a word to Jen about the times they'd drank or got high together when she'd stay over. Her mom worried a lot, and that's why Linsey resolved to never tell her what had happened earlier. If Jen knew how easy it had been for Susan to unintentionally eat Linsey, she'd never be allowed to leave for college. She'd probably never see Susan again either. Lost in her own thoughts, Linsey didn't notice Susan come into her room.

"Hey sweetheart. I'm here. Ready to roll?"

"Oh! Yeah, sure. If I check my clothes for tomorrow again I'm going to go crazy." Linsey said, trying to ignore the nervous tension in her own head.

"Alright, hop on." Susan said, offering her hand to Linsey. "My shows are about to start, and I've got a couple of six packs, and a little something that I think you'll like." She said with a wink. Linsey climbed into her hand, curious to see how this night would go.

*****

Danielle slowly pushed the dildo deeper into her ass. Holly's struggling body had slid even deeper with it. She had to go slowly, the dildo felt uncomfortably large in her ass. The walls inside gripped it tightly, and prevented her from getting more than halfway in. The tightness felt good though, and even though she couldn't really feel Holly anymore, the thought of her that deep made Danielle whimper. She teased her pussy lips with her fingers, dancing around the edge, but never quite entering. She started to slide the dildo out as she slid her fingers in between her lower lips. Just as the tip neared the exit of her ass, Danielle felt Holly moving with it. She clenched her ass tightly, and quickly drove herself closer and closer to orgasm. Finally, with a scream, Danielle arched her back and came. She flopped back down, and slid the remaining length of the toy out of her. She was happy to feel Holly slip out with it. She sat the toy off to the side and scooped up the small girl. Holly was unconscious again, and Danielle felt a familiar pang of guilt and fear upon seeing the small girl's still form.

*****

Linsey stood on Susan's coffee table, waiting to see the surprise she had for her. Susan had taken her bag to the bedroom, and had been gone for a few minutes, leaving Linsey alone with the TV turned up. It hadn't taken too long for Susan to show back up, having changed into a tank top and booty shorts. She'd even been nice enough to bring Linsey her pajamas she'd packed. "Now you get changed and make yourself comfortable. I'm going to go grab the beers. I'll be right back." Susan said as she dropped off the clothes. Linsey quickly changed into what was essentially a tube top and shorts. Lacking anything besides a small B cup proportionally, Linsey found the strapless, stretchy material of the top to be quite comfortable. Susan sat the two six packs down next to Linsey and flopped down on the couch, causing the great canyon of cleavage in front of Linsey to jiggle and bounce. It was an intimidating sight. Luckily Susan was paying attention to what was on TV as she sat down, and not on Linsey, who was staring a hole through her massive tits. She continued to marvel at the impressive sight until Susan's hand plunged into her cleavage. After a moment or two with her hand buried up to her wrist, Susan finally pulled out her surprise for Linsey. She had several joints together in a small plastic bag. "So, care to join me with these and a few drinks? It'll make these crappy sci-fi movies a hell of a lot more entertaining." Susan asked, already knowing the answer.

"Of course! Are you going to do the usual?" What Linsey was referring to was their method of helping Linsey smoke. The end of the joint was too large for her, so Susan would pick up and enclose Linsey in her hands. Then, she would blow the smoke she'd inhaled through an opening in the top. It was an effective way to get each other stoned.

"You know I am. Let me get your beer poured and then we'll light up."

The two of them spent the better part of the next hour smoking, drinking, and laughing at the terrible special effects in the movie. Susan eventually lay down on her side and sat Linsey on the couch above her breasts. Once they were both feeling pretty lucid, Susan finally brought up Jen's concerns. "Ya know, your mom's terrified someone's going to hurt you, or snatch you up and eat you."

"Why?! Why does she think someone will do that?"

"Well, she seems to think you're small enough that someone wouldn't notice you in their mouth."

"She's probably right..."

"Please, the only thing that's likely to swallow you are my tits if you scoot any closer to them."

Blushing, Linsey tried to stammer out an apology and scoot away, but Susan saw her chance to have fun with the shy girl. "Oh no you don't! The girls are hungry. They've got the munchies!" Susan said as she rolled to her stomach. Lifting herself just enough to move, Susan drug her breasts across the couch towards Linsey. Linsey started to scoot backwards, and right before she was overtaken, yelled out, "Please don't eat me agai-" Susan, feeling the tiny girl in her cleavage, didn't register what Linsey said. She sat up and began squishing her breasts together, making nomming sounds as she did. Finally, she fake moaned in contentment. "You were delicious. The girls loved you. Now I need something to eat. The munchies are kicking my ass now..." Susan said as she got up and headed towards the kitchen. The tiny girl remained still deep within her pillowy breasts.

*****

Holly was feeling lightheaded. She was out in the courtyard, and it was still daylight outside. She was on the top of the table near the tree, but she had no memory of how she got there. Glancing around, there was no one in sight, at least, not until a hand snatched her from behind. Her heart raced. The last time someone had snatched her up like that was at the party, and she had only been seconds away from disappearing into Diane. She felt herself start to panic. She enjoyed being swallowed, but she didn't really want to be anyone's meal. Finally, after a few minutes, the hand holding her opened up, and the grinning face of Haley was looking down at her. Nervousness was still setting in, but Holly was no longer feeling panicked. At least, she wasn't, until she heard Diane quietly say, "Thank you for finding her, Haley."

*****

Susan's stomach gurgled loudly. She grabbed a few snack items from the fridge. "Hang on Linsey, I'll have you out of there in a minute." She said down to her cleavage. The small girl had remained quiet up to this point, but the loud sounds of the beer filled organ beneath her was reminding Linsey of her experience earlier that day. Susan sat down on the couch, clumsily dropping the load of snacks onto the table. The beer and the weed had really done a number on both women; their heads were spinning but they were incredibly relaxed. Even Linsey, who was still thinking about how Susan had eaten her, was still feeling really calm. She didn't struggle as Susan's hand slid her out of the soft cleavage. "I'm just glad I still had some snacks in here. You were starting to look pretty yummy!" Susan laughed, not noticing Linsey stiffen up a little bit. "Granted, the food your mom cooked earlier today still makes my mouth water. I swear, I don't think I stopped to chew. Did you try any of it?"

"Yeah, I was trying the potatoes when you and her came home."

"Really? You must be quick. I didn't see you. Those potatoes were outstanding! I inhaled those things."

"Believe me, I noticed. I had gotten myself stuck in those potatoes..."

"Then why didn't I see you?"

"Think about it..." Linsey said quietly.

"I don't..." Susan gulped down the mouthful she had and leaned back, eyes wide. "No, I would've felt you in there."

"Apparently not." Linsey went on to describe her ordeal in great detail to Susan, leaving out no details.

"So the whole time your mom and I talked and slept, you were in there. With all of that food?"

"Yep. Thankfully I wasn't hurt, but my clothes are somewhere in there. What's left of them anyways. They're probably in your intestines by now."

"We can't have that! Here, you go find them and I'll let you out." Susan said as she scooped up the little girl.

"Hey! Wait! You can't be serious!" Linsey yelled as she sped towards Susan's widening maw. The pink cavern filled her vision, the pulsating entrance of her gullet teasing her. Just as Linsey closed her eyes, Susan closed her lips and pressed Linsey against them in a soft kiss.

"Relax sweetie. I might be stoned off my ass and buzzed, but I'm not gonna eat you. Now don't get me wrong, we could make a killing if we filmed it, or did it on a webcam show. But I'd never intentionally do something to make you uncomfortable." Susan said quietly to the shaking girl.

"What do you mean by, "We could make a killing"?" Linsey asked. Susan smiled as a thought entered her head.

*****

Holly nearly trembled under Diane's gaze. This was it for her. Diane had thought she had eaten her once, and had been okay with it. Later on, she actively attempted to eat her, only to be interrupted. But now, in the eerily empty courtyard, Holly doubted anyone would stop her. Haley seemed eager to watch as this very large woman devoured her. Diane snatched her out of Haley's hands, eyeing her like a piece of meat. She held Holly suspended by her hands so she could get a better look at the nude woman. She brought the small girl closer, within range of the tongue that was now peeking out from between her lips. The rough texture of Diane's taste buds raked across Holly's body, intentionally causing her proportionally huge breasts to flop against the tongue. Holly shuddered as Diane tasted her, hoping that someone, anyone, would stop this. But to her dismay, the only person around was Haley, who was quietly urging Diane on as she opened her mouth.

Holly struggled even harder against Diane's grip. Diane lifted her higher up in the air, right above her now upturned face. Holly screamed as Diane released her, sending her plummeting into the dark, hot mouth.  Diane wasted no time, and sent her struggling prize where it belonged with a wet gluck.

*****

"So how would you make money by eating me?" Linsey asked.

"Well, a few months ago I did some videos where I swallowed some fish, and even a snake. They sold pretty well. It's apparently part of this fetish called "vore". Which is where you get turned on by being swallowed alive or something. Regardless, if people are willing to pay good money to watch a snake disappear inside of me, I can only imagine what they'll pay if you struggle to stay out of me."

"So, what happened to the snake?"

"Well, let's just say it took the scenic route. Part of the video is amplifying the sounds my stomach makes while it digests things. The snake video I was asked to masturbate afterwards, so I did."

"So let's theoretically say I do this. What would be involved?" Linsey asked, a nervous hint still detectable in her voice.

"Basically I'd just bust my camera out and film us. You act like you don't want to be eaten. You struggle as much as you can until I gulp you down. Then I'll record my stomach noises while I masturbate. Once I finish, I'll end the video, and bring you back up."

"Are you sure it's safe?"

"It'll probably be a little uncomfortable for you for a while; I take forever to get off when I'm stoned. But it's nothing you haven't experienced before. Ha-ha." Susan laughed, trying to relieve some of the tension.

"Okay. Let's do it..." Linsey said.

"What? Are you sure?" Susan asked incredulously.

"Yeah. If this college thing doesn't work out, maybe I can make money doing this. Even if it does, then we'll still have some extra money from this video. Besides, maybe it's for the best if I get over my fear of being eaten..."

*****

Diane patted her gut, the gurgling had stopped over the past few hours. She was already feeling hungry again, the struggling morsel she'd had earlier hadn't even dented her appetite. She belched; the last remnants of Holly were now padding for her belly.

Holly's eyes shot open. She was lying on the dresser next to Danielle's bed, no worse for wear. Confusion clouded her mind; she didn't understand what was going on. Then it all started to come back to her. She had fainted inside of Danielle's ass. She had dreamt the whole situation with Diane. Relief flooded through her and she stood up to walk around and stretch. She still smelled like the soap Danielle had apparently used to clean her with after she passed out. Glancing around, Holly noticed a small (still large to her) note on the dresser near her. It read: "Holly, I'm really sorry I was too rough with you. Once I realized you were okay, I invited Barbara over to talk. If we're not there, we're still out at dinner. We'll be home later. Love ya ;)".