- Text Size +

Linsey's mom fumbled with the keys in her purse as she approached the door to the apartment. She stood outside the door, digging through her purse. Before she could find her key, she heard her neighbor's door across the hall open. "Hey Jen, locked out?" Linsey's mom turned towards the sound of the other woman's voice. Standing in the doorway of her own apartment in nothing but a tank top and shorts, stood Susan. Susan was in her early forties, and even with the weight she'd put on from her early years of drinking, she was still pretty. Jen, Linsey's mom, was surprised at how good her slightly heavier frame had held up through the years.

 

"No, I just keep too much junk in this purse. Surely you weren't headed out in that." Jen said, eyeing her long-time neighbor's clothes.

 

"Of course not. The guy I met at the bar last night left earlier and I decided to have a lazy day. I was actually about to order some pizza."

 

"Don't waste your money on delivery. Me and Linsey will fix you something. Why don't you come on in?" Jen asked as she opened the door.

 

"Alright, I won't say no to a home cooked meal." Susan said as she walked in behind Jennifer.

 

Linsey could hear muffled voices from outside her prison of mashed potatoes. Her arms had gotten tired from trying to climb out, so she decided to take a break. Thankfully her mom was home and would be able to help her out. One of the voices sounded like Susan, but she couldn't be sure. Regardless, she was happy she wouldn't have to be stuck for too much longer.

 

"I have to go make a call. Linsey saw where that other shrunken girl was accepted to the college here in town, and she's really hopeful they'll take her in that outreach program as well. I'm going to go change while I do that. Help yourself to what's left of her food, she's never able to eat much. I'll be out in a few." Jen said to Susan as they walked in. "Oh, and keep an eye out for her. Odds are she's in her room, but still..."

 

"Relax Jen. How long have I been around you two? I'll be careful. Now go make that phone call. I'll be in here on the couch." Susan picked up the plate and headed into the living room to sit in front of the TV. Picking up her spoon, she quickly started eating the now cold, but delicious, food in front of her.

 

"You'll be willing to see us for an interview tomorrow? That seems really quick! Not that I'm complaining mind you! I'm just really happy that she might be able to start this year! Thanks again." Jen hung up the phone, her heart pounding with excitement for her little girl. She slipped off her waitress uniform and undid her bra. Her decent sized breasts had lost some of their perkiness over the years, but she was still pleased with them. She was glad her's weren't as big as Susan's. That woman made tank tops tremble in fear. Chuckling to herself, Jen threw on an old t-shirt and jeans before heading back out. Resolving to wait until Linsey came out of her room to tell her the good news, she went over to the couch to join Susan. Susan had already finished her plate and was stretching when she felt Jen's head land in her lap. "So how'd it go? You seem in a good mood."

 

"We have an interview tomorrow. I'm just concerned with what happens if she does get accepted. The world's a big place, especially for her. There are a lot of dangers out there. She could be hurt without anyone realizing it. People could accidentally sit on her, or even eat her without realizing it..." Jen said quietly.

 

"Now hush with that." Susan said, cutting her off. "She's still a person, and people will look after her. Now the cat meant to do it, but how often has she eaten around us without a single incident? Even though she's little, I'm pretty sure you'd notice her in your mouth. You're overreacting. She's a smart kid, she'll stay safe." Susan started rubbing her fingers through Jen's hair to comfort her. Before long, Jen's breathing slowed, and Susan realized she'd fallen asleep on her lap. With her belly full and working on her large meal, she couldn't blame Jen. She was starting to feel sleepy as well. Slouching to get comfortable, she smiled as she buried her friend's head in her tits as she also went to sleep...

 

*****

 

Danielle moaned as her stuffed stomach gurgled and sloshed what had been a large lunch. She was lying naked on her bed, fingers thrusting in and out of her womanhood. The thoughts of Holly slipping down her throat pushed her closer and closer to orgasm each time her stomach loudly churned its contents. Inside of Danielle, Holly's soaked body was being squeezed on all sides by the fleshy walls. Just like Danielle, Holly was fingering herself, nearing climax as well. The various groans and squishing sounds were all she could hear. Danielle's back arched as she came, squirting for one of only a handful of times. Holly slid out from between the swollen lips, gasping through her orgasm as well. She lay there in the puddle, shivering a bit, until Danielle picked her up. "You know, as good as you felt going down, that was so much better." Danielle said with a smile.

 

"Oh gee, thanks!" Holly sarcastically said and rolled her eyes. "I'm just glad you brought me up before you ate lunch."

 

"You'd best watch that sarcastic tone unless you want a one way trip to join that food." Danielle said, staring at the tiny woman. However, after a few seconds, a smile started teasing at her plush lips, and both girls started laughing again.

 

*****

 

Around an hour or so later, Susan and Jen had rearranged themselves on the couch in their sleep. Susan was on her back, with one of her nipples slipping out of the tank top she wore. Jen slept on top of her, using her large breasts as a pillow. A small amount of drool had leaked out of her mouth onto the now-hardened exposed nipple. Both women contentedly slept while Susan's stomach quietly gurgled around its digesting meal.

 

*****

 

For Linsey, the events of the past hour had been terrifying. She had been trapped in cold potatoes, barely unable to move, when she felt the plate move. Thinking she was finally being rescued by her mother, she couldn't hide the big smile on her face when the food around her upper half was pulled away. Surprisingly, it wasn't her mom. She could tell by the expanse of breasts and small pot belly that Susan was the one who'd saved her. The pile she was in was scooped, and started moving upwards. Looking forward to speaking with her friend, Linsey started to feel concerned when she noticed Susan was staring at the TV, unaware she was in the food. "Susan?" She said quietly, too quiet to be heard over the TV. Linsey quickly started heading towards her wide open mouth, those soft, red lips ringing the entrance into that dark, humid place.

 

She was dumped unceremoniously right onto the tongue, still trapped from the waist down in the potatoes. The large, slimy organ tossed her around a few times, freeing all but one of her legs as it soaked her in saliva. Trying unsuccessfully to get a grip on anything, Linsey quickly started sliding backwards as the tongue maneuvered the potatoes her leg was stuck in towards the throat. All too quickly, the throat opened up, and dragged Linsey's flailing form down with a wet gulp. The fleshy walls of the esophagus kneaded her relentlessly as waves of peristalsis quickly sent her deeper into Susan. The further she went, the hotter her surroundings became as she started to feel Susan's core body temperature. Her hands futilely grasped at the walls around her, trying to slow her speedy descent though Susan's digestive tract. Suddenly, there was no pressure, and Linsey's heart leapt into her throat as she tumbled through the air and splashed into the churning juices below. Her head broke the surface shortly after she splashed in. She tried to take a deep breath, but the air was so humid and hot that it was difficult. If she wasn't already soaked in the hot saliva and stomach juices, Linsey was sure she'd be sweating. It was almost pitch black in the sweltering organ, and all she could hear were the various organs working inside this massive body. Far above a low thumping could be heard. But the two sounds that concerned her the most were the gurgling from the intestines below the floor of her fleshy prison, and the stomach itself groaning as it geared up to digest lunch. And unfortunately for Linsey, she'd unwittingly found herself on the menu. More and more food rained in as Susan eagerly devoured her lunch. More than once, Linsey found herself buried in potatoes again as the stomach sloshed her into the path of the falling food. Finally, after a few minutes, Susan had finished her lunch which gave Linsey a brief moment to catch her breath until the stomach really started to churn. Susan had been hungry, and her body was eager to start digestion.

 

After about an hour, Linsey was struggling to maintain consciousness. She had a hard time telling which way was up in the churning liquid and From Susan laying down, and the tumbling she was being forced to do caused her to vomit into the bile she was already covered in. Her delicate clothes were already being burned off by the acids that had started flowing in. The itchiness caused from digestion nearly caused her to panic. However, just as she was starting to lose hope, her hand, outstretched and grasping, caught the opening to the esophagus. When Susan lay down, the stomach turned enough to where it was in Linsey's reach. Holding on for dear life, Linsey pulled herself to the closed hole and started trying to force her way in. It took another few minutes, but against all odds she managed to work her way in. It was a long trip, taking the better part of an hour. But after a couple of near tragic swallows that stripped the last of her clothes off, Linsey managed to pull herself up onto Susan's lower lip. The site that welcomed her both surprised and embarrassed her. One of Susan's gigantic breasts had slipped out, and her mother was laying there, mouth open, drooling on the exposed nipple.

 

Just as she started to pull herself all the way out, Susan licked her lips, yanking Linsey back in. "No no no!" Linsey cried as she plummeted back towards that pulsating hole she'd just crawled out of. Her lower half made it into the open throat just as a tremendous burp came up. The force threw Linsey free of the mouth, and she tumbled through the air for what felt like an eternity. Finally, she landed with a wet slap on a soft, wet, and dark surface. She lay there stunned for a few minutes, trying to get her bearings. She closed her eyes and tried to calm her racing heart. That was when the large tongue washed over her. Nearly panicking again, Linsey sat up as soon as she could. Her mother was starting to lick Susan's nipple, and she was right by it on the areola. To make matters worse, it looked like Jen was still asleep while she was doing it. Feeling a blush race up her face, Linsey suddenly became aware of the fact her clothes were still deep within Susan with the rest of lunch. Looking to check and see if both giantesses were still asleep, Linsey quickly scampered down through the immense canyon of cleavage and made her way off the couch. After making it a little ways across the floor, Linsey turned back to check on the two women. Susan was quietly moaning and running her fingers through Jen's hair as Jen had started consciously sucking on her breast. In the ten minutes it took Linsey to make it back to her room, both women had started moaning.

 

*****

 

Jen pulled her pants and underwear back on. Looking over at the now dressed Susan, she felt herself blushing. "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. I've never really done much with another woman."

 

Susan chuckled. "Sweetie, there's nothing to apologize for. You were lonely, and I enjoy fucking. What can I say?"

 

"Still. Thank you for being there for me. I just hope little Linsey didn't hear us. Hopefully she's still asleep. I'm going to go check on her and let her know about tomorrow." Jen said while still blushing.

 

"Alright sweetie. Well, I'm going to head out. Thanks for feeding me again. Let me know how things go tomorrow." And with that, Susan left.

 

Jen tried to fix her disheveled hair with only moderate success before she knocked on Linsey's door. "Hey Honey, I'm coming in. Did I wake you?"

 

Linsey rolled over in her bed, feigning sleepiness as she responded. "Yeah, but its okay. Did you talk with the college?"

 

"I sure did. We're going there first thing tomorrow. We have an interview to see if you're the right candidate for this program." Jen said with a big smile.

 

"Oh man this is amazing!" Linsey shot up from lying down. "I just know they'll be willing to take me. I just know it."

 

*****

 

Danielle was pulling her pants up over her large ass when a knock sounded at the door. She made her way over and opened it, shocked to see one of the Admissions Office workers at the door. "Danielle, may I have a word?"

 

"Sure, let's step outside; my roommate is asleep right now.”

 

The two women stepped into the hall and shut the door. "Since you seem to be getting along so well with your shrunken roommate, the university has a favor to ask of you."

 

"Sure, what is it?" Danielle asked, confusion clear on her face.

 

"There is a good chance that we may be getting another shrunken student before classes start next week. She'll need a place to stay. And given your experience, brief as it is, with a shrunken person, we'd like to ask you to have this new student as your roommate as well. In return for the trouble of watching over them, the university would be willing to wave your tuition this year. What do you say?"

 

"Um, free tuition? How can I say no? Of course she can stay with me and Holly!"

 

"That's excellent news. We'll be in touch tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of your day." Danielle excitedly went back into her room. I can't wait. I hope she's a fun as you Holly." She said as she slapped one butt cheek, making it jiggle. Deep between her cheeks, Holly playfully struggled against the black thong Danielle was wearing.