- Text Size +

Holly had been enjoying her time with Barbara. Being engulfed in those huge boobs had been a dream come true, and playing with the large nipple had been the hardened cherry on top. Holly, too drunk to stand up on the rapidly jiggling flesh, wrapped her legs around Barbara's nipple. She caressed and licked it, and was forced to hug it when the giant hand squeezed deep into the breast. She was already wet, and from the moaning going on behind her, Holly was sure Barbara was too. Just as thoughts of going for the giant pussy had entered her thoughts, Holly heard a sharp inhale right as everything went dark. The muggy, humid air in Barbara's mouth smelled strongly of beer and cheap liquor. It didn't take long for the wet, slimy tongue to start teasing the nipple she was on, soaking her and knocking her free. Holly, in her drunken state, could do little more than slide around on the wet skin until Barbara slurped her up with all of the saliva that had accumulated. The mighty tongue tossed her about before sending her tumbling down the gullet in front of her with a wet GLURK sound. She barely made a bulge as she disappeared behind Barbara's huge tits. She went down so smoothly that Barbara didn't even notice she'd swallowed something extra. Holly tried to struggle on her way down, but her saliva soaked body could find no purchase in the pulsing throat that eagerly pulled her deeper. It wasn't long before she was squeezed through a tight ring of muscle, joining a mound of chewed up pizza and beer as that night's dinner.

 

Danielle stumbled through the house a couple of hours later. She knew Barbara and Holly had gone somewhere private, but she hadn't liked what Diane had been up to. Worried that her tiny roommate might have already been devoured by her gluttonous sorority sister Diane, Danielle searched for Barbara so she could check on Holly. She was finally starting to sober up, but her memory was still a little hazy on where exactly she'd seen the two horny women run off to. Finally, after a few minutes and awkward run ins with people fucking, she found the room Barbara was in. There were three other women sprawled out on the bed exploring each other. One of them was even caressing the passed out Barbara, who was starting to awaken. Her eyes shot open, and she struggled for a minute under the writhing threesome she was partially entangled in. She rushed past a shocked Danielle on the way to the bathroom, her stomach churning as the alcohol made her sick. She dropped to her knees on the cold tile floor in front of a toilet and started heaving. Danielle came in just in time to pull her hair back just as Barbara spewed the remains of her dinner into the toilet. She kept going for a good while before slumping against the wall. Danielle brushed her hands through Barbara's hair for a few minutes before reaching up to flush. Even though she told herself not to, she looked down into the bile soaked remains. There, partially buried in a wad of pizza, was a very still Holly. Her skin was reddened in places, but she was breathing. Danielle shuddered as she tried to pull the diminutive human out of the vomit without touching it. After a couple of tries, Holly was free from the partially digested food, but was out cold. Danielle carried her over to the sink and washed her little roommate off in the sink. By the time she made it back to Barbara, the drunken woman had passed out again. Shaking her head, Danielle gently placed Holly deep in her cleavage before helping Barbara to a room where the other girls had fallen asleep. Flopping the naked woman on the bed, Danielle chuckled when she saw that a passed out Trisha ended up buried in Barbara's chest. She quietly headed back to her dorm, eager to finally get some sleep. By the time she had stumbled back, Danielle was too exhausted to change or even remove her friend from her cleavage. She just lay down on her stomach, further trapping Holly with her chest.

*****

The rebroadcast of the news was playing in the dark room. It paused after a short mention of the shrunken girl who had broken all of the headlines a few years ago being brought in to a college as part of an outreach program. But, like all things, the news eventually moved on to other things, and now the shrunken girl was just a passing mention. Right after the short segment passed, the image froze as the DVR was paused. On the couch, next to a sleeping woman in her late thirties still in her work uniform, lay the remote. And on top of the remote was a small blonde girl who had just recently celebrated her eighteenth birthday. At an inch and a half tall, she had struggled to work the remote. Her eyes were filled with tears of happiness. Her name was Linsey, and she had finally found a chance to have a normal life, and to make things easier for her single mother. All she had to do is contact the college the other girl had gone to. They'd accept her, she was sure of it.

*****

Holly awoke in warm, cramped area. The flesh around her was almost suffocatingly tight, and for a moment, she was sure she was still deep in Barbara's digestive tract. She quickly settled down when she realized she wasn't still being digested. Now she just had to figure out where she was, and who she was trapped by. Several hours passed, and Holly quickly got bored with her squishy confinement. She pounded her fist on what she was assuming was a large breast, and the person started to stir shortly afterwards. They rolled over and stood up, relieving a lot of the pressure that had been squishing Holly. She could faintly hear outside noises like the toilet flushing and the sink turning on. Her prison jiggled as the giant woman brushed her teeth. However, it wasn't until Holly heard the exceptionally loud groan come from deep inside the person's body the she was trapped by that she realized who it was. "Danielle? When did I end up with you?" Holly asked herself. She kicked a few times before she heard a muffled "Hang on just a sec and I'll let you out."

 

Danielle stretched and left the bathroom. She sat down on the bed before reaching down into her expansive cleavage to pull Holly out. The small nude woman's body was no longer red from being digested. "Um, last night your skin was really irritated from Barb's stomach. Why isn't it at least kind of red today?" "I'm not really sure. It seems like I heal from injuries really quickly. Things don't hurt as much as they probably should, but I've never been seriously hurt. It could just be a byproduct of the changes that happened when I was younger. I don't really know though to tell you the truth." Holly explained. "That's...really cool actually. So you weren't hurting inside of Barbara last night?" "I don't remember much of last night. I know she ate me, and I'm pretty sure it was an accident. The last thing I remember is being buried by pizza." "Haha, nice. Did you sleep okay?" "I did, no thanks to that roaring belly of yours." "Hey, it's not-" GROAN! Danielle's stomach interrupted her. "Sorry, I'm just hungry." "It's all good, this time yesterday, I was in there. It's a little noisier on the inside." Holly laughed. She noticed Danielle's cheeks start to redden, and her nipples started to harden. "Wow, you weren't kidding when you said you had a fetish." "It's not that bad!" Danielle said as her cheeks really started to flush. "I bet you enjoyed thinking about me kicking as I slid down your throat once you realized I was in there. Sliding across your tongue, quickly disappearing without a trace as I became your breakfast..." "Oh, Holly, you should stop..." "Why?" "I'm so hungry, and you're turning me on." "It'd be a real shame if you accidentally swallowed me again. Especially since I'd be invisible to the outside world, trapped so deep inside you..." Danielle squirmed, trying not to touch her already wet pussy. Her stomach groaned loudly again. "I'm such a tiny morsel. I couldn't fight back if you, say, snatched me and gulped me down. I'd just be the first part of your-" She didn't get to finish that sentence as Danielle's lips closed around her waist. Danielle tossed her head back, sending Holly sliding across the wet surface of her tongue before closing her mouth. The small girl tasted wonderful, but Danielle's stomach demanded satisfaction. She quickly sent the moaning girl headfirst into the pulsing pink esophagus. Holly was tightly squeezed deep into Danielle's body. Orgasms ripped through both girls as Danielle's body quickly sent her buxom snack to her belly. She patted the slight pudge of her belly as she lay there, trying to catch her breath. It didn't take long for the loud gurgling to start, signaling that her snack had arrived at its destination. Danielle got up and headed to the shower, eager to get clean and head out for a real breakfast.


*****


Linsey showed her mom the news segment when she woke up. Her mom had to stop her mid explanation, the tiny girl’s voice kept getting higher as she excited explained her plan for college. "Sweetie, I'll give them a call as soon as I get off. I only work a half-shift today. Just, please don't put all of your dreams into this, okay? Now you take care, I'll be home in a few hours." With that, her mom finished changing and headed out the door.

 

Linsey hated how quiet the apartment got when she was by herself. They used to have a cat, her mom had brought home a kitten when Linsey turned 12, which was right around the time she'd started shrinking. Everything had been fine until a year ago. Linsey only remembered parts of the occurrence, but she had been able to piece together what had happened. She had been walking along the floor when the cat pounced on her. The impact knocked her out, but the bruising she had later suggested it had batted her around afterwards. When she awoke, she was in a tightly squeezed fleshy sack that was filled with stinging juices. Linsey was squeezed and rolled, her clothes already digesting off of her petite fame. She started to scream for help and thrash about, hoping to make whatever had eaten her sick. Her mom was in for a shock when the cat, which had been contentedly curled up in her lap, got up and started making hacking sounds. Before she could react, the cat vomited up a small pile of puke, mainly consisting of slimy yellow bile, and her daughter. It took her a minute to realize what she saw. Then she freaked. The cat was given a new home the next day.

 

Linsey made her way into the kitchen and climbed the makeshift ladder her and her mom had constructed. By the time she reached the counter her arms ached. But she was hungry, and her mom always made sure she had food. She actually made a full plate each time, even though Linsey couldn't even eat a fraction of it, and today was no different. She hauled herself up onto the plate and walked down amongst the items. The mashed potatoes and peas rose above her head. Linsey tripped on a lone pea and stumbled into the potatoes, which in turn buried her while she was standing. Cursing her klutziness, she started push upwards, eating small bites as she went. The plate sat in the quiet apartment, with Linsey's movements hidden deep in the potatoes.