- Text Size +

Holly hadn't said much the entire time she'd been outside of Danielle's belly. She'd only asked to allow herself to rinse in the sink and to be taken to the nightstand. She'd been happy to see that the three suitcases she'd gathered had been regurgitated earlier without her clothes being digested. The remains of her last suitcase had been floating in the toilet with Holly. It and all the clothes inside were mostly dissolved. She paced on the nightstand, trying to gather what she was going to say to the person who had eaten her for lunch. The large woman sat on the bed, watching her. Holly took in the sight of her, something she hadn't had a chance to really do yet. She had a really pretty face and long, dark hair. Her large breasts were at least a FF cup, close to the same as her own proportionally. Her red bra struggled to contain them. Holly's eyes moved further south to Danielle's belly. Her pudgy stomach touched her thighs since she was leaning forward slightly. Holly's gaze lingered on what had served as her fleshy prison, shuddering as she heard the now empty organ rumble. She looked down to Danielle's thighs. They were thick enough to where they're always touching when she stood, and they met at her wide hips.

 

Danielle sat there, watching the little woman look over body. She focused on how her tiny, but huge tits bounced as she walked. Her stomach grumbled again, apparently angry that it was empty. After a few minutes, Danielle decided to break the silence. "So..." "Why'd you do it? Why did you decide to eat me and everything I own?!" Holly's tiny voice rang out, interrupting Danielle. "I'm sorry. When I get hungry I can't really control myself." As if helping to prove her point, Danielle's gut loudly growled. "I love to feel full, but if I just eat, I'd balloon up to 400 pounds. So I swallow inanimate objects to cough back up before I eat." "If you swallow inanimate objects, then why didn't you set me down when you felt me kicking? Or spit me out when I tried to crawl away from your throat?" Holly asked. "I'll be honest, I owe you that much. Swallowing living things is a turn on for me. I can't tell you how many goldfish have ended up inside me. Hell, one time I even swallowed a snake. I honestly thought you were bug, so I closed my eyes and swallowed. If I had known you were a human, I'd have at least asked first." Danielle explained. "That's nice, at least you'd ask before making me lunch." Holly sarcastically said. "Please, let me make it up to you. We're going to be roommates; I don't want you hating me because of a fetish of mine." "Look, a quarter of my clothes were digested in there with me. I don't have enough to buy more. Custom clothes for my size are expensive for some stupid reason. So help me with that and we'll start to be even. And I'd like something to eat. Being someone's lunch kind of reminds me that I haven't had any myself." "Well, the cafeteria should still be open. I was planning to head there myself. Want me to carry you there?" "...I guess. Just one thing. None of my clothes were dry when we were in the bathroom..." "Umm, well, my pants that I have unpacked don't have pockets, but I can hide you with my phone so no one can see you." Pushing her hand down into her expansive cleavage, Danielle pulled out a fairly large smartphone that, up until that moment, Holly had had no idea that Danielle was even storing. Her jaw dropped as she watched, most of her anger having gone after the first time she yelled. "Now I can leave my phone here so you don't get crushed by it in there. Is that okay?" "I...I guess so. I feel like I should tell you this before you put me in there, I'm a lesbian..." Holly blushed.

 

She had kept it a secret ever since she'd realized it. Her parents had been really religious and anti-gay. After hearing how much they hated gays, Holly had been upset and even hated herself. She struggled and tried to convince herself she liked men. While her dad was pretty religious, her mom had been a complete nut. She was one of the crazies that gave religion a bad name. When Holly started shrinking, her mom was convinced it was the work of evil power, and even suggested it was because she had walked in on Holly masturbating. This mental abuse continued for two years until Holly finally snapped. She had been depressed, and most of her friends had abandoned her. Most of them started spreading rumors about her being easy on account of her early breast development. Those rumors turned uglier as Holly got smaller. Finally, after she'd hit two inches tall, Holly made a decision. She was 13, had been betrayed by her friends, constantly had to deal with guys wanting to see her tits even at her size, and no one at home to talk to. So, she had stripped down and made her way downstairs to where the dog slept. She figured it would quickly snatch her up and end her suffering. Just as she had managed to wake up the large animal, she was grabbed up by her mother. She accused her bestiality and claimed that was the final straw. She put Holly in a bag, and drove her throughout the night into another state before dumping her in front of a hospital. Holly lay there, sobbing until a nurse found her a few hours later as the sun was coming up. She was taken care of by the lonely woman, and even learned to open up a bit. During the six years she'd lived with her caretaker, she'd dealt with the media craze over her, her body changing, and severe self-confidence issues. But she had been home schooled, and was ready to try her luck with a public institution. The nurse who had taken her in was getting older, and it was harder to take care of Holly. So Holly decided she'd go to live on campus, and was pleasantly surprised at how eager the dean had been to get her enrolled. From there, a couple of volunteers brought her and her stuff to her room. And that's when she met the woman who was now offering to transport her in her cleavage.

 

"I told you, its fine. I'm actually bi myself." Danielle assured her. "Okay, then I guess we can go then." "Well, I need to get dressed, but I can do that once you're in place. In you go cutie." Danielle said with wink as she lowered her boobs to the nightstand and parted her cleavage. Blushing, Holly placed her hand on one of the titanic breasts and started to climb in. Once she'd made it fairly far in, Danielle released her grip and Holly immediately disappeared. She hoped Holly wouldn't notice her heart pounding, and she was glad she couldn't see her now hard nipples pushing against her bra. She grabbed her shirt off the floor and pulled it on. The shirt was tight across her chest, and only served to compress her little passenger more. Pulling up her pants, Danielle headed towards the cafeteria again.

 

Inside, Holly was in paradise. She had already forgiven Danielle for eating her. At least she knew now that she wasn't trying to murder her. Regardless of how odd her eating habits were, Holly at least felt reasonably sure she wouldn't be eaten again just to solve a hunger pain. She could hear Danielle's heart pounding deep in her chest. She bounced up and down in the soft, warm confines as Danielle's chest jiggled as she walked. It was a warm day, and Holly found herself sliding a bit as Danielle started to sweat. Luckily though, it wasn't long before Danielle's hand grabbed her from below and slid her out from the bottom of her shirt. "Sorry about how sweaty I got. Are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm good. So where are we?" Holly asked as she looked around in the bright midday sun. "We're in the courtyard by the tree me and my sorority sisters usually sit at. We all already ate lunch earlier. Which, haha, I'm sure you were aware of." Danielle nervously chuckled, not wanting to upset her, hopefully new, friend. "Relax, I won't judge you for what turns you on. I'm not mad anymore. Just next time I'm on the menu, at least okay it with me first." "Wait, you mean-" "Look, I'm just saying, I want us to be friends. I'm okay with your fetish. Hell, I'd even be willing to help out if you return the favor. Just ask me first okay?" Holly said with a smile. "Now where's lunch, I'm starving."

 

Danielle was sitting on the ground by the tree, her mind racing. The two loaded plates of food sitting next to her were nearly forgotten until Holly asked about them. "Oh, never mind, I see them." Holly hopped off of Danielle's thigh, but misjudged the distance. With a splat, she landed right in the pile of macaroni and cheese. "Are you okay?!" Danielle asked as Holly resurfaced. "Yeah, I just didn't want to have to take a second shower." The two girls laughed. Danielle picked up her plate, making sure to leave the one Holly was on on the ground. The two girls started to dig into their respective plates in silence. Danielle was making good progress through her's when she heard the familiar voice of Diane call out to her. Setting her plate down, Danielle got up to greet her very large friend. "Are you eating again? Didn't we just eat? Eh, who am I kidding, I was on my way back for seconds as well. Can I join you?" "Yeah sure. C'mon." Making their way back to Danielle's spot, she handed Diane an extra fork. They both sat down, and before Danielle could say anything, Diane had already started shoveling in food from Holly's plate. "Hey, wait!" Danielle started to say as Diane finished scooping all of the macaroni into her mouth. With a hard gulp, a large bulge went down Diane's thick neck. "What's up? Did you want some? Because I'm sorry, it's a little too late now." She laughed and patted her large belly. "No, you remember that celebrity we were talking about?" "Uh huh." Diane responded as she started to chow down again. "Well she's my roommate. It's that two inch tall girl that was on the news a couple of years ago. And she was on that plate eating lunch..." "Where? I don't see her." "She was in the macaroni last time I saw her." "Well, if she's gonna URRPPP!" A large belch interrupted her. "Excuse me. She's got no one to blame if she gets eaten while hiding in food. She got herself into this belly, let her figure a way out. Either way, if it's on my plate, it's food. I appreciate lunch. I'll let you know if she turns back up." Diane belched again as she set down the empty plate, her large gut gurgling around her lunch. She stood and left leaving Danielle speechless. She buried her face in her hands, and started cursing herself. "I can't believe I just let her eat her and walk away. She barely survived my belly, she doesn't have a chance in Diane." Picking up her plate, she started to slowly finish off what was left. Her appetite was mostly gone. She fantasized about swallowing the tiny woman, or even feeding her to someone, but not against her will. The fact that Holly had now joined several plates of food now churning inside of that large woman just upset Danielle.

 

Deciding she was done with her plate, Danielle started to get up to leave when she saw something move in her gravy. Holly's little head broke the surface and she took in a deep breath. "Holly?! How did you get there? I thought you were gone!" Holly wiped the gravy from her face. "When I saw your large friend coming over, I got a feeling like I should get off that plate. I actually tumbled out of the macaroni and onto your plate as she picked it up. I'm just glad you decided to look down." Holly laughed. "Now I need to be cleaned off before I go anywhere else. Got any ideas?" "Oh, I can think of a few ways." Danielle said with a smirk.