- Text Size +

Danielle's fingers slipped in and out of her pussy at a feverish pace. She was on her back, thrusting her hips in the air. Her bloated belly jiggled with each thrust. All of the movement was making her stomach gurgle loudly around its contents. Contents that included at one point, her tiny, struggling roommate. It was all food to her body now though. Maybe if she'd realized the struggling was a person instead of a bug, Danielle may have been able to release her in time. But nothing could survive in her digestive system this long. She continued masturbating, her panting and moaning getting louder until finally she reached climax. Screaming in pleasure, her eyes rolled back and her arms and legs were shaky. She settled back down on the bed with her eyes closed. Patting her belly, a large belch ripped through her. Smiling to herself, she stretched and continued to rub her gurgling gut.

*****

Back before lunch…

 

Holly was getting thrown around. She'd already lost track of her three suitcases. Not that it mattered anymore. The stomach was gearing up for digestion, and she had been the main course. The added sloshing from Danielle walking wasn't helping matters, but Holly was already struggling just to keep her head above water. Her skin was starting to tingle, but the acids hadn't shown up in force up to this point. She knew it was only a matter of time, but her survival instincts were keeping her from drowning at least. Even with all that was going on, Holly still jumped when the first bite of food landed next to her. It smelled vaguely like pizza. That was when the food started raining in. It took a few tries, but once enough food had fallen in, Holly managed to pull herself on top, out of the increasingly acidic stomach fluid. Her body ached from the continuous effort of swimming. She lay on her back, slowly sinking into the dough. That was when the esophagus opened up and dropped another heaping pile right on top of her. She was pinned in the soft, wet pizza remains with a small air pocket. But it wouldn't last forever.

 

Holly struggled for a long time, finally managing to free herself as the stomach started violent sloshing up and down. The steady heartbeat she'd been hearing was speeding up, and she could swear she could hear muffled moaning. "That bitch is having an orgasm?! You've got to be kidding me!" Holly yelled. She heard a muffled scream, and she was thrown from gooey pile of food. It took her a minute to regain her bearings after landing in the now deeper stomach fluid. Breaking the surface, Holly took a deep breath as the stomach shook. A lot of air rushed out, forcing the liquid higher. Holly could hear the deep, drawn out belch her devourer let out. Swimming to the side of the stomach, her skin was really starting to sting. She drew back and started pounding on the wall...

*****

Danielle's eyes shot open. She could feel something tickling her stomach. She lay there for another moment until she felt it again. "No fucking way..." Danielle got up and ran for the bathroom. Dropping to her knees by the toilet, she stuck her finger in the back of her throat. Her gag turned into another large belch, and the tickling stopped. Rubbing a hand on her distended belly, she took a deep breath and tried again. Her stomach groaned in protest as she kept trying. Finally, after about five minutes, her stomach churned and she spewed out everything she'd had for lunch, including a tiny little brunette with red patches on her skin. At first the tiny little thing didn't move, but then Danielle saw it start to awaken.

 

The first thing Holly noticed was the cold. Her eyes tried to adjust from the darkness she'd been trapped in all morning. All around her were white porcelain walls, and if not for the bile and partially digested food, the water she was in would be quite clear. Looking up, she saw the dark haired woman she'd been trapped in looking down at her with big blue eyes. Her massive breasts were spilling over the top of the toilet seat, which caught Holly's eye for a moment before she looked back to the woman's face.

 

"Hey there. I'm Danielle, nice to meet you."...