- Text Size +

Holly couldn't believe it. She had been on campus for no more than thirty minutes before this giant glutton swallowed her. She didn't even look at Holly before she ate her. She just snatched her up and sent her tumbling down her gullet just like her suitcases. Holly started moving through the juices trying to collect her clothes and belongings back into the suitcases. If she managed to get out of this woman's digestive system alive, she'd like to have clothes to wear. It had cost a good amount to have her clothes, especially her bras, made for such a small person. She had managed to grab two of her suitcases that had stayed shut, and was working on the third. Her skirt and blouse had gotten soaked when she'd first landed in the stomach, but due to the panic and adrenaline, Holly hadn't noticed how much they were slowing her progress though the chest high liquid. Finally, after chasing down one of her pairs of jeans for a few minutes, she huffed in frustration. She reached down and peeled the soaking shirt off of her, her large tits splashing down in the liquid after being freed from the tight bra. Bundling her clothes in one hand, she finally managed to grab that damned pair of jeans.

 

All around her, the expansive digestive system rumbled. Holly shuddered. She wasn't sure for how long, but when she'd first been eaten, she'd panicked. She eventually calmed down when she realized the stomach wasn't actively trying to digest her. That's when she'd set out to recover her belongings, it helped to distract her from the fact that she was lunch. Still, when everything gurgled, it scared her. Holly knew that eventually, the stomach would start churning its contents and releasing acid. The gurgles and groaning had been getting more frequent, and she dreaded what she knew was soon going to happen. Making her way over to the wall with her three suitcases, Holly sighed and leaned against the slimy wall. She hadn't been leaning long when a tremendous groan shook the walls, and then the stomach churned. Holly was thrown by the powerful muscles into the deeper area of the stomach, tumbling through the juices...

 

Danielle's alarm woke her from her nap. The cafeteria was finally open. She had decided to try and sleep through the hunger pains, especially since her little snack had stopped struggling after about ten minutes. She stretched, and her stomach loudly gurgled. She patted her belly softly, and got up to go to the bathroom. Danielle got down on her knees by the toilet, ready to regurgitate her roommate's doll clothes. By the sounds of things, digestion was starting, and she really didn't want to try and pass those suitcases later. Besides, she could rinse them off and make up an excuse about why they were wet later. She pushed one of her hands into her slightly pudgy belly. She had practiced this maneuver many times before. She had actually gotten quite good at regurgitating things without vomiting. Which was handy, given how often she ate non-food items to make herself feel full. It was also neat party trick. Her body shuddered as she tried to force up the suitcases. It was always harder if she had started digesting what she'd swallowed. Just as she was about to give up, she felt a familiar lump moving up her chest. It slowly slid up her esophagus, before being expelled out into the toilet. She lay there on the toilet seat for a moment with her eyes closed. She'd nearly vomited on that attempt. She opened her eyes slowly, not wanting to see the remains of the little insect she'd eaten earlier. Thankfully though, all she'd brought up was three of the suitcases. She cleaned them off and after rinsing the clothes, she laid them out to dry. For now though, she had a date with the cafeteria and her over-budgeted meal plan.

 

Making her way across campus, Danielle had a spring in her step. It was already turning out to be a good day. She was finally out of her parents' house, and she'd gotten to indulge in one of her favorite hobbies. Her stomach was loudly sloshing that last suitcase and whatever remained of the bug. Which she could have sworn she felt struggling every now and then. Which was crazy, normally any living thing she ate gave up or drowned itself within twenty minutes. It had already been an hour and a half for the little snack. Regardless, Danielle was about to stuff herself silly. It was a wonder she didn't have a bigger belly with how she ate. As she got in line, she made sure to get a couple of slices of pizza, some fruit, and a few other items before heading out to find some of her friends in the courtyard. It didn't take long for her to spot some of her sorority sisters sitting in the shade of one of the trees.

 

"Hey girls! How have you been?" She called out as she approached. "Oh my god! Hey!" Haley, a petite girl said as she saw Danielle. She got up and ran over, hugging Danielle. She was nearly smothered when she did; she barely came up to Danielle's chest. It was obvious to anyone who spent more than five minutes with the two to realize Haley had a huge crush on Danielle. Danielle didn't exactly feel the same, but that didn't mean she couldn't enjoy the times Haley had drunkenly fed her, or "accidentally" copped a feel. Even now, Danielle knew she was taking advantage of her height to touch her tits. She smiled; it was nice to feel wanted. Haley hugged her for perhaps a little too long, when the silence was interrupted by a loud groan. The girls started laughing as Danielle blushed. "Haley sweetie, you're going to have to let me sit down and eat. I missed breakfast." "Oh, I'm sorry. Here, there's a spot next to me." Danielle sat down and started catching up about what they did over summer break. They talked for about twenty minutes before someone finally mentioned the big news for the university. "Apparently a celebrity is going to be starting here this year." Diane said. "Do we know who?" Danielle asked. "No, only that it's some girl. I think they're going to pass out flyers in the dorm rooms or something." "That's weird. Well, I'll catch you guys in a few hours. I still have a lot of unpacking to do. And I still haven't seen my roommate. Bye y'all." Danielle got up and tossed her trash away before heading to the dorms again.

 

By the time she had made it to her room, she was feeling bloated. Rubbing her gurgling belly, she unlocked her room. She made her way to the bed, picking up the flyer that had been slid under the door. Flopping down on the bed, Danielle immediately regretted doing so. Her stuffed stomach sloshed its contents around roughly. "Ooh, I may have to sleep this one off." Stripping down to just her bra and panties, she climbed under the covers, deciding to unpack later. She picked the flyer up off the night stand and started reading. It detailed the two inch tall girl that was going to be starting this year. Danielle started to rub herself as she started to fantasize about what she'd do with a two inch woman. Starting to breathe a little faster, she continued reading. The flyer warned students to be careful around the same building Danielle was in, as that's where she'd be staying. By now, Danielle was almost panting. She'd fantasized about this girl in particular ever since she'd been on the news. She'd have to find out which room she was in. Her stomach loudly squelched as it churned lunch. That's when all the pieces fell into place for Danielle. The tiny suitcases, the bug that managed to keep from drowning... It dawned on her that a living, breathing person had disappeared down her warm pink gullet. Danielle's hips bucked repeatedly with her powerful orgasm as she thought back to eating her roommate...