- Text Size +

“Oh fuck. Fuck! Fuck!” Hayley screamed hoarsely, dropping into a full blown panic. Laying in the grass, unmoving, was Linsey. Her legs and arms had open sores, accompanied by blood as it seeped out.

 

“I shouldn’t have done that. I should’ve just left her to die in my gut. Now Danielle’s going to see her like this and she’s going to hate me for eternity,” Hayley was smacking her forehead with her palms over and over as she freaked out, “She’s already dead.... I have to finish this, I have to.”

 

Hayley was speaking in frantic whispers, and Barbara could barely hear a word coming out of her mouth. Trying to hide her disgust at the pungent vomit, Barbara came over to check on her workout buddy. Before she could speak, she almost wretched as Hayley reached down and plucked something out of her vomit. To Barbara’s astonishment, she could see Linsey’s body dangling limply between Hayley’s fingers. Hayley shook as she stood to her feet, repeatedly muttering “I have to...I have to...”

 

“Hayley, are you okay?” Barbara asked as calmly as she could.

 

Hayley’s head snapped in her direction. Her eyes were wide and unfocused, almost animal-like, “I have to. She’ll forgive me, right? But not if she sees it like this.”

 

Barbara was shocked, trying to comprehend Hayley’s muttering. Before Barbara could react, Hayley tossed Linsey’s limp body into her mouth and started maneuvering her with her tongue. Hayley was pushing Linsey’s limp body directly between her molars, about to do something truly horrific. Before she could bite down and crush the evidence however, Barbara did the only thing she could think of. She shoved her fingers into Hayley’s mouth.

 

Hayley chomped down, the sickening crunch drowned out by Barbara’s scream. Blood splattered in Hayley’s mouth, as her molars broke Barbara’s pinky finger and lacerated it. But under her other fingers on Hayley’s tongue, Linsey had been spared. Barbara jerked her hand out Hayley’s mouth, Linsey safely within her grasp. On instinct, Barbara’s other hand connected hard with Hayley’s cheek, delivering a harsh left hook. Hayley nearly spun from the impact, crying out in pain before quickly running off.

 

Barbara stood there panting, adrenaline causing her heartbeat to pound in her ears. Her bleeding pinky was already shaking and throbbing, but the adrenaline was holding back the pain for now. She opened her hand, inspecting the tiny blonde for the first time. And to her shock and relief, she could see her tiny chest rising and falling.

 

“Don’t worry little one. I’m going to get you some help,” Barbara started off towards Diane’s dorm, seeking out Danielle. On her way, she called the nurse’s station. Nurse Lilith was known for taking early days though, and Barbara cursed in vain as she heard the voicemail tell her to call 911 in case of an emergency. Infuriated, she shoved her phone back into her pocket and jogged off with Linsey in tow.

 

*****

 

Lilith leaned back and let out a large, unladylike belch that echoed throughout her apartment. A small amount of crumbs from her burger were scattered across her naked chest. Her burger wrapper lay crumpled up in the empty fry container on her coffee table. She rubbed her slightly chubby belly. She could still feel the light tickling spasm a little deeper within her stomach. She patted her belly a couple of times before standing up. She took a quick drink of her soda before heading into the kitchen to get a little more food.

 

*****

 

Buried deep within Lilith’s belly was the source of the tickling sensation. Holly had her eyes closed to keep out all of the juices inside of Lilith’s stomach. She had been unlucky enough when Lilith started eating to be positioned below the entrance of the stomach when a sticky, chewed up lump of bread and meat fell in, pinning her. She struggled, her past experiences in stomachs telling her that she needed to stay up and out of the rising acid. It was always a slow process, but it pooled in the lowest areas first. And each time more food came in, or the stomach clenched, her situation became more precarious as the lump she was stuck to shifted further down the stomach.

 

Holly struggled, pulling at the slimy walls as she occasionally pounded her fists in frustration. More clumps of chewed burger and fries splattered around her, threatening to bury her each time. Over the duration of Lilith eating her food and drinking her soda, Holly soon began fighting to keep her head clear of the lunch raining down on her. She screamed in fear and frustration.

 

After everything she’d dealt with leading up to this point in her life, this day was proving that it might be her last. It had been forever since she had last seen the outside of a human body. She didn’t have any idea whose stomach she was in now. She felt tears rising in her eyes as her unknown devourer belched, the stomach contracting in rhythm. Hope drained from her as soda came pouring in through the sphincter above, raising the level of the juices far above her head as her leg remained stuck under an enormous pile of mashed food.

 

*****

 

Lilith paced as her microwave dinner cooked. She cursed herself for not getting chicken nuggets too while she was at the restaurant. The microwaveable ones were never as good. She pulled a drink out of the fridge, and nearly screamed when the small voice rang out from counter behind her. “I see somebody’s home early...”

 

Lilith turned around and smiled. Her gaze met Evie’s grayish-green eyes. Standing on the counter at five inches tall, Evie was only as tall as Lilith’s belly button. Her fiery red hair would be enough to catch anyone’s attention, and any guy would kill to be with a woman of her proportions. If she wasn’t a tiny, she’d have a modest B cup bust size accompanied by a flat and toned stomach, both of which only served to accentuate her disproportionately large ass and hips. Her thighs had a slight jiggle to them, but not so much that one would call them fat. Her face had an angular beauty to it, and her always-present smile was infectious to anyone who met her.

 

“Well yeah, I left a couple of hours early. Your sister is coming by to check up on you and make sure you’re okay living here. I figured I might need to clean, Plus I was hungry. I skipped lunch,” Lilith replied to her plucky little friend. She extended her palm to the counter, which Evie gracefully hopped onto.

 

“Of course you skipped lunch. You left me here!” Evie playfully called up to Lilith, “Redheads are part of a balanced diet!”

 

Lilith laughed as she carried the plate of food in one hand and Evie in the other, “You keep joking about being in my stomach. I swear, if you and your ass weren’t so big you’d probably be deep in someone’s intestines by now.”

 

Evie shivered sarcastically as she pretended to be afraid, “You know I like it when you talk dirty to me.”

 

“I know you think it’d be fun, but listen to what’s going on in there,” Lilith pressed the tiny against her churning and gurgling stomach, “Can you imagine how horrible it’d be in there?”

 

Evie let out a sigh of disappointment as she longed to be inside Lilith’s gurgling stomach as it digested the contents inside, “A girl can dream Lily… A girl can dream.”

 

*****

 

Separated by a couple of inches of skin, fat, and muscle... Holly was struggling to stay alive while Evie fantasized about being Lilith’s meal. Somehow, Holly had managed to get her leg free and fight her way to the surface inside Lilith’s guts. The soda and bread were doing a great job of diluting and absorbing the slow trickle of acid, but Holly had felt that dreaded tickling and stinging while trapped on the bottom. Her time was running out, even if the food had bought her a little more. She knew she wasn’t in Diane’s stomach, this one was much smaller, but no less dangerous. Suddenly, everything jolted as her devourer sat down.

 

*****

 

Lilith sat down on the couch and sat her little friend on the couch beside her, “Hey! Why are you putting me down here?” Evie yelled.

 

“Because,” Lilith smirked, “I want to do this,”

 

Before Evie could move Lilith laid down, crushing Evie underneath her gurgling belly. Lilith laid there for a minute, feeling her little friend struggle under her as she popped a nugget into her mouth. A small burp came up as she intentionally ground her stomach against the couch and her tiny friend.

 

*****

 

Danielle couldn’t stop the tears. She tried to act tough, and while she had just met Linsey she was devastated that Hayley killed her. Her chances of keeping tuition were ruined, but maybe Diane had kept her temper, and hunger, in check. Maybe Holly would still be okay. She’d already lost a potential friend to the belly of a potential lover, she wasn’t sure if she could handle losing Holly on top of it. As she approached Diane’s dorm building, despair washed over her. Holly was dead, stewing away inside of Diane’s greedy stomach. She was sure of it.

 

She sat down, unable to face the inevitable pain of looking at her old friend knowing that Holly was a part of her now. Long minutes passed, and students avoided the crying girl as she sobbed alone. Danielle lost track of how long she sat there, her sorrow consuming her. Eventually a hand softly squeezed her shoulder, and Barbara’s voice brought her hope.

 

“Danielle, Linsey’s alive! She’s a little worse for wear, but she’s alive.”

 

Danielle looked up, blinking through the tears. At first her heart dropped seeing the blood covering Barbara’s hand. But she quickly realized it was coming from Barbara’s pinky, which bent awkwardly at the knuckle. She held her breath as she saw Linsey groggily look around, confused of her surroundings. Linsey winced as a breeze blew across her naked and burned skin. Her clothes were long gone. But she started crying as she realized she was alive. Seeing Linsey cry from joy caused a chain reaction among Danielle and Barbara, and the girls embraced. Linsey was safe.

 

*****

 

Evie was loving every minute of her “torture”. All around her was Lilith. Her body was pressed into the slightly chubby belly, and all she could hear was the deep groans and gurgles, with the occasional muted high pitched squeal. The only way she could be happier is if she was in there herself.

 

Once she found out she was shrinking, Evie had been ecstatic. She was certain she would be able to live out her fantasy of being swallowed, and she couldn’t think of a better person than Lilith to do it. But unfortunately, she had stopped shrinking at 5 inches, and her wide hips and ass made her damn near impossible to eat. Not that people hadn’t tried, they just ended up choking on her ass. She had personally seen Lilith deep throat large dildos, and even swallowed a banana whole. But she wasn’t willing to try, claiming she wasn’t willing to digest her little friend. But Evie had a new plan.

 

Evie squirmed her way down, and Lilith let her, curious as to what the tiny redhead was planning. All of her nuggets were gone, causing her already filled stomach to become packed and bloated a little. The pressure of the couch against it actually felt nice. Now that she was stuffed, that weird tickling sensation had stopped. She could feel her stomach churning, actively working to digest the full load. Lost in thought, Lilith gasped and her eyes rolled back as the temporarily forgotten tiny fully inserted herself into Lilith’s vagina feet first.

 

“Oh fuck. What are you doing...” Lilith’s body almost reacted on its own. She began thrusting against the couch, feeling all five inches of Evie squirming inside of her. The tiny woman kept herself from slipping even deeper by keeping a tight grip on Lilith’s clitoris. She was doing everything right as Lilith moaned and screamed into the couch pillow. She could feel the orgasm coming and got a devious thought. She rolled onto her back.



Evie was moaning as Lilith’s pussy squeezed and pulled on her. She used her legs to stimulate Lilith’s G-Spot, while her hands stroked Lilith’s swollen clit. She could feel the quivers as Lilith neared orgasm when suddenly everything flipped, and Lilith pulled her out by her arms. Lilith kept her dangling as she drug Evie’s little feet across her gurgling stomach and up across her massive tits. Finally, Evie was hanging above Lilith’s gasping and blushing face.

 

“So...you think...you’re clever?...Fine...let me return the favor...” Lilith whispered intimately.

 

Evie’s heart raced with excitement as Lilith’s pink tongue wrapped around her feet, guiding her into that awaiting mouth. Slurping and sucking sounds filled the air as Evie went further in. Then Lilith pulled her out and licked her lips, “Fuck. You taste so good!” Lilith quickly lowered her in again. In and out, slurping between the lips, Evie was in sensory overload. The plush lips compressing her, the warm saliva coating her every inch, Evie found herself nearing orgasm as Lilith used her other hand to finish herself off as well.

 

Suddenly Lilith gasped as her orgasm hit, and Evie’s wide hips were harshly squeezed into her esophagus. Unable to cough or breathe, Lilith’s throat spasmed around Evie’s thick ass. She tried to breath again, and Evie’s hips passed the point of no return. She was going down whether she wanted to or not. Panic flooded Lilith’s brain even as the orgasm tore through her. She swallowed...hard.

 

Evie screamed out of sheer ecstasy and pleasure. The slimy esophagus squeezed her harshly, slowly forcing her deeper and deeper. She twitched as another orgasm hit her, and another as Lilith’s heartbeat passed over her as she neared the groans of the stomach. Her feet were almost painfully crushed together as they passed through the sphincter. The rest of her followed suit as she joined the rest of the food inside of Lilith. There was so much meaty slush mixed with soda and bile. Evie was thrown back and forth, Lilith’s stomach eagerly beginning to digest the newest addition to Lilith’s hungry gut.

 

Outside, Lilith was beginning to panic. She’d just eaten her roommate. But then, she felt Evie bumping around in there. And it felt...amazing. She began to masturbate, thrusting against her own fingers. Her stomach loudly sloshed as she felt Evie bouncing around, and her next orgasm came as quickly as the first one. She collapsed back down, gasping and twitching as a large burp escaped her lips.

 

“Well, I didn’t expect to open the door to see that!” Standing in the doorway was the spitting image of Evie, right down to that infectious smile. Evelyn, Evie’s identical twin sister with the exception of their height, closed the door.

 

“So... I’ll go wait in the kitchen then.”