- Text Size +

“Oh my god. I can’t believe this. You do realize that they were my ticket for an easy, and tuition-free year, didn’t you? And now they’re gone. They’re BOTH gone!” Danielle paced, her eyes wide with bewilderment. She hadn’t even bothered to get dressed. 

 

“Holly might still be okay. I’d only dropped her off with Diane.” Hayley attempted to calm her would be lover. 

 

“And how did that go? Because when she thought she had eaten her the other day, she wasn’t concerned. And I’m pretty sure she was going to eat her at the party. So how exactly did Diane react when you gave her Holly?”

 

“Well... I thought it would be funny if I dropped her in Diane’s food. But I swear I didn’t know about her other interactions with Holly! And besides, I’m sure she didn’t actually do it. Sure she can be hot headed, but she wouldn’t actually go through with it!”

 

Danielle was pulling on a pair of gym shorts and a tank top as Hayley spoke. Her temper flared as she walked back over to Hayley, jabbing a finger into her abs. “Oh yeah?! Then why did you do it? You do realize Linsey is, or rather was, a living breathing person right?!” Hayley began to tear up, and her voice cracked as she tried to explain why she had done it. But instead of speaking, a sob burst out, and she ran off into Danielle’s bathroom. Danielle sighed and looked up at Barbara, who had remained silent for the past few minutes. “Can you help her get dressed and out of here? I’m so upset I can barely look at her. I’m going to try and find Diane. Hopefully both of the tinies aren’t dead. Fuck...” Tears were in Danielle’s eyes as well, and Barbara nodded and moved into the bathroom. 

 

 

*****

 

Muffled moans and quick, wet slapping could be heard behind the nurse’s building. Brooklyn was bent over, her shorts pulled down. And behind her towered Garret, sweat pouring from his forehead as he thrust deep into her again and again. They had been at it for almost fifteen minutes straight, and Brooklyn’s legs were starting to shake. Garret’s dick was massive, and even though she was close to orgasm, she was starting to get sore. Garret continued to hammer away at her, his erection seemingly getting harder the longer they went. Brooklyn began to pant, and her stretched pussy squeezed even harder as she nearly screamed out through her orgasm. 

 

Suddenly the back doors of the nurse’s office busted open, scaring the two students. Standing in the doorway was Nurse Lilith. Being in her early twenties, she was only a couple of years older than Garret and Brooklyn. Her scrubs clung tightly to her wide and curvy hips. Her top revealed a large amount of cleavage, which was almost unavoidable with her size 38K breasts. Her long black hair ran down past her shoulders. As the two students scrambled to cover themselves, she sighed in exasperation. “Really? I was on my way out for the day. Now tell me why I shouldn’t take you both up to the Administration office?”

 

Garret had been trying to conceal his still rigid penis, but at nearly thirteen inches in length, he was failing. Brooklyn had just sat down, covering her beet-red face. Garret spoke up, “S-sorry ma’am. I was having an issue.”

 

“Yeah, I can see that from here. That’s not an excuse to be having sex out here. And for god’s sake you’re not even wearing a condom. Are you two morons?”

 

“No ma’am. I didn’t know what to do, it feels like something’s stuck, you know ...in me.”

 

“Oh c’mon. So you thought having sex in public was the best idea?! I can’t believe this. You!” Lilith pointed at Brooklyn. “Go back to your dorm. And you!” Garret was her next target. “Come with me. I’ll check you out and see if you need to go to the emergency room.” 

 

Brooklyn pulled her shorts up and timidly said bye before she quickly left. Garret waddled after the nurse, attempting to hold both his pants and cover his penis. Lilith rushed him inside to the vacant office building and closed the door behind him. As she lead him into the exam room, she started talking, annoyance still clear in her voice. “You know, you’re both real lucky I’m the only one in here today, and the fact that I was on my way home. Now sit on the table and I’ll check you out. And quit covering yourself. No one else is here and I’m going to have to see it anyways.” Lilith turned around and put on a pair of gloves as Garret did as he was told. 

 

“Now, what do you mean, you feel like something is stuck in you?” Garret detailed the events that had transpired: sex with Diane and her accidentally throwing up on his penis while she was giving him head, and then the wiggling feeling towards the base of his penis and the uncontrollable and uncomfortable erection. Throughout his story his eyes never left Lilith’s large bust as she poked and prodded his still engorged penis. He gasped as she poked along the base of his penis, almost at his sack, and felt a lump. She rubbed over it a couple of times, realizing she could make it move slightly. She looked up as she heard Garret breathing harder. And to her surprise, she felt a blush rise in her cheeks. “Please...” he moaned. “Help me to, you know...I know I’m asking a lot of you. It’s just, unbearable.”

 

Lilith stood up, and locked the door. “I can’t believe I’m doing this.” She said under her breath. Out loud, she asked, “Are you over eighteen?” Garret just nodded. Lilith sighed again. “Okay. But this doesn’t leave this office, got it?” As she pulled her shirt off, Garret’s eyes bulged as her huge breasts, barely contained in a black bra with lace patterns on it, bounced out. She made her way back over to Garret, taking her bra off as she did. She sat on her examination stool in front of him, and completely engulfed his dick with her breasts. She used one arm to squeeze her boobs together, and with the other hand she found the lump in his dick. As she began to bounce her boobs on him, her thumb began to slowly shift the lump upwards. 

 

 

*****

 

 

Barbara stood outside of the bathroom listening to Hayley sob and try to talk, occasionally reassuring her. However, once Hayley fell silent, Barbara slowly opened the door to see her heaving over the toilet. “I-I-I’m trying to vomit, but I can’t get anything to come up!” She sobbed and heaved as she once again drove her fingers into the back of her throat. Barbara sat down next to her. “How long ago was it? That you, you know?”

 

Hayley mumbled and gasped after another failed attempt. “...It was right before I came over to work out.” Barbara nodded. “I’m sorry honey, but the added exercising may have sped up your digestive system.” Hayley wailed and buried her face in her hands. “C’mon, why don’t you come over to my dorm room? I don’t want you to be alone right now.” Barbara helped, mostly by pulling, Hayley to her feet. She looked up into Barbara’s eyes, her own bloodshot eyes filled with tears. “Danielle hates me now, doesn’t she? I only did this for her. I just really wanted to make her happy.” She rubbed one of her hands over her toned stomach. Barbara wrapped her arm around the petite girl, saying nothing as they walked out, closing the dorm room behind them as they left. 

 

Hayley’s stomach churned from despair and stress. She had blown her chances with the person she knew was her soul mate. All because she had wanted to make Danielle happy. A small part of her was sad for Linsey. The tiny girl was so small she had barely even felt her go down. After the initial swallow, she hadn’t felt her at all. Part of her was convinced that Linsey had dissolved immediately upon entering her stomach. It didn’t matter though, it was too late now. Her stomach groaned, whether from being empty or from her repeated attempts at throwing up, she wasn’t sure. She began to feel nauseous and light headed about thirty feet outside of the main door. She broke away from Barbara running over to the bushes outside of the building. Her stomach painfully seized. 

 

Inside of her stomach, the mush that was left from her lunch swirled and sloshed with the acidic bile. And there in the middle of it all was Linsey’s unconscious and badly burned body. Her arms and legs were bleeding in places, but her attempts at keeping her head where she could breathe had spared her face from the damage from the acids. But now there was no fight in her, and each time the stomach churned it threatened to send her through the bottom sphincter and down into Hayley’s bowels. But just as it seemed like the tiny girl was doomed to be absorbed by her devourer, the stomach clinched hard. Air and some bile escaped up the esophagus as the muscular sac compressed. It happened several times as Hayley heaved. And finally, the small remainder of Hayley’s lunch surged up and out, bile and saliva splattering on the grass and bushes. And even though she was unconscious, Linsey lived to see daylight again. 

 

*****

 

Lilith found herself breathing harder, and not from the exertion of masturbating Garret. He was a very attractive young man, and was extraordinarily large, both in stature and his penis. And as she looked up at Garret’s face, he was lost in the experience. He’d never met a woman as busty as Lilith, and given his large package, he’d never had someone who could completely service him. But Lilith’s massive breasts were completely engulfing his dick. Seeing how much pleasure she was bringing Garret only served to increase the arousal she was starting to feel and the fantasies starting to play in her head. She could no longer feel the lump she’d been working up his shaft now that it was up in the softer part of the head. Before she even realized it, she was moving her hand back down his shaft to the base. She started to masturbate the base while using her breasts on the rest of his dick. His muscular legs pressed into her sides some. Lilith buried her face into her own tits, which were still held tightly together by her other arm, and began to tease and suck the head of his penis. Garret moaned as he got closer and closer to release, Lilith’s tits and mouth working in conjunction to bring him to the brink. 

 

*****

 

Holly awoke as her ears popped. Her whole body ached as the rubbery flesh pulsed around her. An all-enveloping slurping sound accompanied the fierce suction pulling her out of whatever fleshy tube was constricting her. She could fell the pounding heartbeat all around her, which only served to add to her confusion. In the first time in what felt like a lifetime, as the suction pulled her harshly up again, Holly’s face pushed out and she took a breath of air. Soft flesh still tightly constricted her whole body, but at least her eyes and nose were free at last. Looking around, she began to realize where she was. Her phallic prison was pumping between to gargantuan breasts, completely engulfing it. And then, just when things couldn’t get any worse, the breasts parted, revealing a wide open mouth descending to swallow up the large dick she was trapped in. Her screams went unheard as the giantess greedily slobbered and swallowed around her, engulfing the penis once more. 

 

*****

 

Garret was entranced. Lilith had her head buried in her own tits, almost deep throating his member while it was between them. She gagged a couple of times while she sucked him off. And finally, it was all too much. Her massive, firm breasts, her expert tongue, and the squirming sensation right at the tip of his penis. He instinctively grabbed the back of her head as he fired his pent up load. Lilith gagged again, followed by a deep, hard gulp. Garret lay back, panting from the exertion. 

 

Lilith coughed and tried to compose herself after forcibly swallowing everything down. She had definitely felt a lump shoot down her throat too, and she felt a little queasy as thoughts of what it could have been filled her head. She grimaced before pulling her bra and scrubs top back on. She turned back to Garret as a small burp forced its way up from where she had gagged a few times. “C’mon, let’s get you out of here so I can go home finally.” She rubbed her belly as it groaned; reminding her that she had skipped lunch. As they walked out, her agitated stomach spasmed, causing her to clinch her hand over it again. The gagging and spasms almost made it feel like there was something pounding away in her stomach. Lilith shook her head, deciding to stop by a fast food restaurant on her way home. The odd spasms continued as she got in her car and drove off, completely unaware of the real cause of the discomfort, the tiny freshman begging and pounding deep in her belly. 

 

A few minutes down the road, she stopped at a burger chain and picked up a cheeseburger and fries, and drove back to her apartment. She picked over her fries as she drove, and by the time she got home, the weird spasms were only happening sporadically. Lilith got undressed and turned on the TV, and then took a big bite from her burger. She was eager to make the spasms stop.