- Text Size +

Linsey pounded on the wrinkled stomach wall. Fear had really begun to set in for the little blonde. The last time she'd found herself in a stomach it had been a longtime friend, someone she'd trusted. This time it was completely against her will. That blue-haired bitch snatched her, dunked her in potatoes, and now she was stewing in either Hayley or Danielle's gut. Regardless, she was in real danger. Whoever she was in was quickly beginning to digest her, much more quickly than Susan had. Just as she went to bang against the stomach wall again, the stomach clenched, throwing her deep into the churning mush. She quickly swam up to the top, screaming as she broke the surface. The acids were in full effect, and her clothes were already dissolving off. Tears began streaming down her face. Her skin was still raw from when she was in Susan, and it was only getting worse. Linsey's time was quickly running out, and she knew it. 

 

*****

 

"Hey sweetie, you okay?" Brooklyn's voice came through the shut door. Diane was lying on her bed, hiding away after she vomited on Garret. She hadn't even bothered to get dressed; she had just locked herself in her room and flopped down on her bed. "Yeah, I'll be fine. Just leave me be for right now."

 

"Okay, I'm going to get cleaned up and head back out. I'm going to go check on the class schedules again. I can't remember one of my classroom numbers. Need anything while I'm out?"

 

"No, I'm fine. I'll be fine. I'll see you later." Diane rolled over to her side and shut her eyes. Now that she was no longer horny and left alone with her thoughts, that nagging guilt started to return. She had made sure to thoroughly inspect the vomit when she was cleaning it. There was no trace of Holly. She'd expected to find something, even if it was just bones, but there was nothing. Her stomach was now painfully empty, and she couldn't feel any movement. Either the tiny girl had died, gotten swept into her intestines, or had completely broken down into nutrients. But as she laid there, one hand on her groaning belly, a tear rolled down her face. 

 

*****

 

Holly faded in and out of consciousness. As soon as she'd come to, the flesh around her would shift, crushing her. The tiny amounts of air kept her from suffocating, but only just. Her huge breasts weren't doing her any favors either. The fleshy tube was almost skin tight, and a slight film of lubricating fluid that covered her burned and battered body was the only thing allowing her to slide deeper and deeper. Movement outside of her prison caused the tube to crush down on her, forcing her further in and causing her to black out again. 

 

*****

 

Garret almost stumbled as he jogged back to his dorm. He felt a deep tingling, almost throbbing sensation down low, almost in his balls. He felt himself becoming involuntarily hard. It was going to be tough waiting out the next couple of hours for his date with Brooklyn. Looking around to make sure no one could see him; he adjusted his hardening member so his waistband would hold it. After double checking to make sure his shirt covered everything, Garret started back on his way. 

 

*****

 

Sweat ran down Hayley's toned six-pack abs as she did sit-up after sit-up. Barbara, who was holding her feet down, counted off each one. Hayley struggled to rise one last time. "And that makes sixty!" Barbara exclaimed. Hayley flopped backwards, her modest chest heaving as she lay there. "So you seem to be in a good mood today. What's up?" Barbara asked as she stood up and offered Hayley her hand. 

 

Hayley groaned as she took her hand and pulled herself up. "Well, I did come over here from Danielle's room..." A bright blush worked its way up her cheeks. Barbara noticed immediately. "It sounds like you may have had a bit of a workout already..." "Not yet. But I'm really hopeful that's what's waiting for me when we're done here."

 

Barbara looked at her incredulously. "Then what are you doing here? Go get her! I would've understood if you'd texted me!" "Are you sure? I didn't want to blow you off." Hayley asked, genuinely seemingly concerned. Barbara laughed, "Of course! In fact, I'll come with you and see if her tiny little friend wants to spend some time with me." Barbara shook her expansive chest with a smirk. 

 

Hayley looked around awkwardly, "Um, about that...I'll tell about her when we get back to Danielle's place."

 

*****

 

Danielle began to pace. It was coming up on an hour since Hayley had left to go workout with Barbara. The thought of Linsey being in one of their stomachs was really getting her excited, but unlike the times she’d eaten Holly, she couldn’t feel any movement. She was sure Hayley was the one who’d eaten the tiny girl, but every time her belly gurgled, she began to doubt herself again. Danielle didn’t want to force herself to throw up for no reason, so she settled on pacing. 

 

After all, Holly had stayed in my stomach for a little over an hour and she was mostly okay. Danielle tried to reassure herself. But Linsey is like, half her size. What if she can only last half as long? Oh god, what if I’ve already digested her? She could already be part of me. I’m going to be so screwed if the college finds out. But how could they-

 

The dorm room opened, causing Danielle to jump and interrupting her train of thought. Hayley rushed over to her and planted a sensual, though sweaty kiss right on her lips. “Hey beautiful, did you miss me?” Danielle’s arousal spiked as she pulled Hayley into deep kiss, running her hands through Hayley’s blue hair. Hayley’s hands gripped her ass, and all thoughts of Linsey’s fate slipped her mind. They quickly moved towards the bed, only breaking their kissing to lift their shirts and bras over their heads. Danielle’s heavy breasts smacked against her bare skin. Hayley sat down on the bed and pulled Danielle close, her breasts just below eye level. She leaned forward and took one of those light pink nipples into her mouth, eliciting and small gasp and shudder from Danielle. Hayley lay back, pulling Danielle with her to smother her in those firm tits. Danielle could barely hear Hayley’s muffled moaning through her own panting as passion overtook her. 

 

 

*****

 

Underneath Hayley’s sweaty, toned abdominal muscles, her stomach quietly churned. Digestion was well on its way, being stimulated from both her workout and the foreplay currently going on. The chicken and potatoes had already turned into meaty slop, and tiny clothes with large acid-burned holes swirled through the churning digestive cocktail. A small bra glorped through a sphincter into the small intestines, taking some of the meaty slurry with it. The screams and crying that had echoed against this fleshy prison had silenced a few minutes prior. A tiny, still, raw body, not quite dead but getting closer every minute, bobbed up before quickly being sucked back down. More and more of the digested food disappeared down into Hayley deadly bowels, and Linsey’s near comatose form sank closer and closer towards the sphincter each time it opened. 

 

 

*****

 

Brooklyn couldn’t contain her excitement. Even though she’d just had sex with him, the thought of going out on a date with Garret for the first time since they were freshmen had her giddy. They had always had a crush on each other, all the way back in junior high. Both of them were socially awkward, and her hitting puberty first made it even harder to talk when they were preteens. Her breasts grew rapidly, and she was actually taller than him for a time. Even though they both secretly enjoyed hugging each other, when her friends started making fun of them Garret would find an excuse to leave, his head red from embarrassment. But as time progressed, Garret grew, and by junior year of high school he dwarfed most other students. They both missed one another, but had grown apart as friends sometimes do. They had reconnected freshman year, but the stress of a full-time workload made it nearly impossible for them to make time for one another. But now that they were both juniors with plenty of experience under their belts, Brooklyn hoped that maybe things would go better. 

 

As she headed out, her class and room listings in her hand, Brooklyn saw what looked to be Garret dip behind the nearby Medical Center. It looked almost as if he were trying to avoid being seen by anybody. Puzzled, she started to jog in that direction, holding her arms to her chest to help contain the bouncing of her huge boobs. Before long, she came to where she had seen Garret hide. She noticed he was standing behind some tall shrubs, well out of eyesight of any students who might be passing by. She could hear him muttering under his breath, “C’mon, why the fuck won’t this go away?”

 

“Garret? Is everything okay?” He jumped, not having heard Brooklyn approach. “Yeah, yeah, I’m fine. I’m, uh, well look.” Garret turned around, his massive dick was up past the top of his pants. Brooklyn gasped, it was even that engorged when they were having sex earlier. “Are you sure you’re okay?” She asked. 

 

“Yeah. Ever since Diane threw up on me I’ve had this tingling sensation at the base of my dick. It’s going to sound weird, but it almost felt like something was moving, or struggling in there. There was a bulge, but now it’s gone, but I could swear that one of my balls is swollen. I was going to go see the nurse, but I can’t go in there like this.”

 

“Why not?” Brooklyn asked. “Because, well, Nurse Lilith kind of turns me on. And that’s not going to help right now. Plus I don’t want anyone else to see me like this.”

 

“Nurse Lilith, is she the one with black hair and the massive tits?” “Yeah” Garret said with a slight blush. 

 

“You are too cute.” Brooklyn looked around to ensure that they were out of eyesight to any pedestrians. “You know, my tits are pretty big too.” She stepped closer to Garret. “And unlike Nurse Lilith, these tits-“She pulled her tank top down, and her big G cup breasts bounced out as she did. “-can help you out with your, situation.” She got down on her knees and gently unbuttoned Garret’s pants and lowered his zipper. She kissed down the whole length of his solid member, and slowly pulled his balls out as she did. One of them was indeed more swollen than the other, and merely touching it caused Garret to gasp. Brooklyn ran her tongue back up the length of his dick, enjoying watching him shudder in delight as she did. As she pulled away, she maneuvered her firm tits up, engulfing his dick in her cleavage, and began to bounce. 

 

*****

 

Barbara paced outside Danielle’s door as she tried to get off the phone with her cousin. Finally, after multiple goodbyes, she finally opened the door and stepped in, not expecting the scene before her. Hayley’s blue hair was spread out on the bed from underneath Danielle’s ass. Danielle was quietly moaning as she rode Hayley’s almost completely engulfed face. Barbara cleared her throat, causing the two lovers to stop mid-coitus. “You know, I can always come back. I was just hoping to see if Holly wanted to hang out.”

 

“What?” Danielle asked. “Oh shit, where is she?” Danielle looked panicked as she looked over her shoulder to Barbara. “And Linsey too! Oh no...” Hayley could be heard unintelligibly talking, muffled by Danielle’s ass which was still on her face. She quickly stood up off the bed and looked at Hayley. “Where are they?” Hayley nervously smiled. “Well, Diane last had Holly, and as for Linsey...” A small burp came out. “Oops?”